Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

(edited)

You wanted art, Randi? Here you go!

(btw, first time drawing a griffon!)

Psych and Winter :yay: (just for fun :P)
untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-d9ecm65.pn

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Just a small warning before I make my post. I'm gonna do a time skip for the ponies (and griffons) on the boat. So if you want to make a post before that, please do it now.

• Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv, Posted. Btw, remember it's up to you to describe Trivy's worst fear and worst nightmare. Also, Jinx has no idea that Trivy is a rebel; she just sees her as a pony to torture just for the lulz.

• Brohoof 2

You wanted art, Randi? Here you go! (btw, first time drawing a griffon!)

Entwined together

soft yet sleep finds them peaceful

never again to

leave love behind them again

Darkness may cover

yet sleeping in company

of each other true

dreams shared on a feathered wing

That is beautiful, Pucky - I am squeeing with delight.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE... I mean, uhm... anything else in store?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Pucksterv, Posted. Btw, remember it's up to you to describe Trivy's worst fear and worst nightmare. Also, Jinx has no idea that Trivy is a rebel; she just sees her as a pony to torture just for the lulz.

Alright, I'll get right on it. I have feeling Jinx will find out she's rebel soon though

I think I'll have something in mind yes  B)

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Entwined together

soft yet sleep finds them peaceful

never again to

leave love behind them again

Darkness may cover

yet sleeping in company

of each other true

dreams shared on a feathered wing

*dead for a second time*
  • Brohoof 2

I just want you to know, Pucky, that reading the lines 'Harcourt' spoke actually hurt me... THAT is good story-telling!

*applause*

• Brohoof 2

I just want you to know, Pucky, that reading the lines 'Harcourt' spoke actually hurt me... THAT is good story-telling!

*applause*

Thanks  :squee:

Small reminder, even though I love playing Lovely Wing, everyone is allowed to play her :)

• Brohoof 4

I was more pointing out the plural. I mean, I'm terrible at characterization and reading people and whatnot, so assuming you are intending for each of the group to get an element, I'm just struggling to connect the dots of who's who.

AKA it would be completely ironic if Lilith, the one who betrayed everyone, got Loyalty.

>inb4 that happens

That was the one I did think you'd get...

That or honesty (also ironically)

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I was more pointing out the plural. I mean, I'm terrible at characterization and reading people and whatnot, so assuming you are intending for each of the group to get an element, I'm just struggling to connect the dots of who's who.

Well since everyone now definitely knows the elements are in play, no point in not telling.

Harcourt - Generosity

Trivy - Magic

Lilith - Honesty (changed my mind...)

Stardust - laughter (she seems the most cheerful of the group)

Psych - kindness (and cuteness)

Aria -loyalty (very loyal towards Stardust and I trust she will be to the other as well in the future)

If anyone doesn't agree with the list, let me know.

(Also, yes I know I said I was gonna sleep an hour ago but I have trouble falling asleep :T)

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 4

I am soooo behind! ah! lol everyone keeps posting and I am like "nooooo waiiiiit! I can't read any faster!" lol. I will catch up tonight  

Now you know how I feel after I leave to sleep... and come back to 15 - 20 posts to read.  *chuckle*

• Brohoof 4

Now you know how I feel after I leave to sleep... and come back to 15 - 20 posts to read.  *chuckle*

yes, but you only have to write your posts! me on the other hand, I have to READ them and I am a slow reader as it is lol. I shiver when I see that you have posted. Everything is wonderful, it always is, but I know I have to make sure I am undisturbed for like 30 minutes to get caught up, otherwise I have to leave right at the really good point and then I am like... "NOOOO!!! LIFE WHY DO YOU CALL??!"... now I have to set aside like an hour if not more to catch up with everything. lol. <3

• Brohoof 2

yes, but you only have to write your posts! me on the other hand, I have to READ them and I am a slow reader as it is lol. I shiver when I see that you have posted. Everything is wonderful, it always is, but I know I have to make sure I am undisturbed for like 30 minutes to get caught up, otherwise I have to leave right at the really good point and then I am like... "NOOOO!!! LIFE WHY DO YOU CALL??!"... now I have to set aside like an hour if not more to catch up with everything. lol. <3

I know that feeling all too well, don't worry.

By the way, I have an inquiry to you. I would assume that Stardust and Aria have at least met with Lilith, seeing how there was a time skip, but I'm not sure how much development they would have done together if any...?

• Brohoof 2