Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

I know, I know...I kept Trivy waiting. Sadly I've been focused on creating vectors for the Grand Galloping Gala. I'll try to come up with something by tonight, though my brain refuses to help.

It's okay, take as much time as you need :)

So I'm planning on having Trivy missing the boat, accidentally (this will make things a little easier for me, considering I'm controlling multiple characters at the moment) So I'm wondering who wants to stay behind with her? Can only be one person.

• Brohoof 1

It would be interesting for Lilith to stay back, having that conflict of which one she must stay loyal to. She would know how to hide from the armies to keep Trivy safe, or if she decides to turn on Trivy it would be easy. 

such internal conflict!! I think it would be a great way for some action to happen and to help Lilith truly pick which side she is on. 

mayyyybe?

• Brohoof 3

It would be interesting for Lilith to stay back, having that conflict of which one she must stay loyal to. She would know how to hide from the armies to keep Trivy safe, or if she decides to turn on Trivy it would be easy. 

such internal conflict!! I think it would be a great way for some action to happen and to help Lilith truly pick which side she is on. 

mayyyybe?

Well, orders are that she is to stay with the rebels ad infinitium until ordered otherwise, so either way she would be sticking with them. Great idea though, I was considering it myself.

• Brohoof 2

So falling off the face of the RP gives me some catching up to do, as the group should have at least been within sight of the docks by now. Not sure how much action should be put into the post, though.

I was waiting for you to reply before Stardust swooped Aria up and flew to the ship. Not sure what Trivy was going to do, if she was going to just teleport the group and stay there or they all get to the ship and she runs back for something. but I can make a quick post of Aria and Stardust nearly at the ship while the Griffon finishes pulling up the anchor. 

• Brohoof 2

I kind of wanted to get my Aria's guitar back, now that she has her magic again. Not sure what else I would have grabbed. Probably nothing. 

Problem is, even with "Rarity's magic", I'm not sure Trivy can teleport 17 ponies including herself. I don't think even Twilight could pull that off. Prolly just going to have to hoof it through the city, although to be fair, given the lack of posting between myself and Trivy (for which I apologize), the two groups are on different timelines, as 'twere. It seems much more time has elapsed at the docks, during which the party would probably have been moving through the city already.

• Brohoof 2

I think we should do a (meanwhile) for your post and Pucks post about Trivy. That way we can make up for the time that has passed on the docks. That will give the group time to move through the city, and while the group is running Trivy can warm up her magic and she can teleport a pony at a time as long as she can see where they are going. or something, if that works for her. and Stardust can start flying ponies as they get closer. 

But while they are running through the city I don't think the bombs should be flying down just yet, so the (meanwhile) would be good. I think they should be right at the docks when they are seen coming over the walls. 

They can look back and they witness a massive fireball take out the observatory. 

• Brohoof 2

They can look back and they witness a massive fireball take out the observatory. 

AAAAAAGH!  It's Twily's Treehouse all over again!

*slips into flashbacks, goes fetal w/ thumb sucking*

• Brohoof 3

@@Count Paradox

Just to let you know, the plan is for Trivy to stay behind (accidentally). So saving her and Wing is a nice gesture but you gotta drop Trivy during that some time okay?

aww ok. I'll probably do it right as we get to the ship or something.
  • Brohoof 1

... and Jerry Mathers as The Beaver.

Sorry - I was kinda trying to give the impression he'd been knocked out.  I figured it was the best explanation I could come up with for where Harcourt was during all the previous action.

(Glad to see how busy things got!  Wheeeeee!)

He would have been active during all the other things happening... but I wasn't here.

So, I figured he'd caught some deck shrapnel & gone out.  Better than just sitting there with his hoof up his flank, so to speak.  *chuckle*