Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Are we waiting for Lilith to get to the others? Is there a guard looking for her? Or should we go ahead with the restoration of the magic of the ponies that will be there...maybe Lilith's magic will be transferred to her via Trivy after she is possibly given the bobble? Or..

I've got so many ideas! lol, just not sure where we are going just yet. 

• Brohoof 2

Oh good. Someone is alive. I was thinking of making a flippant remark, but held my tongue. I thought we were waiting for Psych.

Could be that people have some things going on IRL, though, so...no pressure if that's the case.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe the guards come in looking for her at the tavern she's at?

Magos, being a creative sonuvagun, could easily come up with something for that, I'm certain.

• Brohoof 1

Welp, derp. Guess I'll write up a post for Aria to find her magic. Might have to be tomorrow. This congestion is screwing with me. Course, my writing couldn't get any worse, I s'pose. :P

So we just need Psych, Trivs, Stellina, Court, Aria and 16 unnamed ponies to be holding their magic...boxes?

• Brohoof 1

Too muuuuuuuuch magic box!  *chuckle*

I think at this point the rest of the 16-pony group will kinda become more... tertiary?... and things will focus more on the hub of our characters... of course, I am willing to admit I may be mistaken - Pucky?

• Brohoof 1

The other 16 are still at the hideout.... I thought that was obvious... Harcourt, Aria, Psych, stardust, trivy and the mayor herself are the only ones inside the secret storage.

@, you make me feel illiterate by comparison... and yes, that's a compliment to you.

The imagery was incredible; I read the whole thing twice to make certain I'd picked up the whole picture.

Just... wow.   :o

• Brohoof 2

Suddenly, he noticed that Aria was flying next to them, saying the griffon was at the far end of the docks. He nodded and said, "We'll be there soon to help!"

I think you have the names mixed up a bit :/

I will do it when I have more time. 

okay, there is your answer Wub

Maybe we can slow down the posts a bit cause everything feels a bit rushed right now. Maybe something we can do to make the events go a bit slower, something meanwhile?

We still need to see what is going on with Lilith, maybe that could be our meanwhile.  or the fact that once you guys get to the hideout you can't find her and we have to do a frantic search? 

• Brohoof 3

I know, I know...I kept Trivy waiting. Sadly I've been focused on creating vectors for the Grand Galloping Gala. I'll try to come up with something by tonight, though my brain refuses to help.

• Brohoof 1