Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Oh silly MLPForums failing to notify me of a mention. I shall have my post up in several hours.

Edit: Well, perhaps one of my poorer entrances...I seem unable to world-build at the moment.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 2

Edit: Well, perhaps one of my poorer entrances...I seem unable to world-build at the moment.

Don't be silly, that was fantastic. It made me chuckle during our characters interactions. And at the end it was great, "you didn't bring home travelers again did you" lol brilliant!

I will be posting shortly.

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 3

@@Stardust*

Nice post, one thing though. You forget about Lilith (Magos' character). She was standing outside the trapdoor. Could you work her into your post maybe? Don't want anyone to feel left out :)  :please:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

@@Stardust*

Nice post, one thing though. You forget about Lilith (Magos' character). She was standing outside the trapdoor. Could you work her into your post maybe? Don't want anyone to feel left out :)  :please:

I read that too! lol, I'm sorry, I completely forgot. I will add to my post now. :) 

I made some changes. :) 

• Brohoof 1

A question, good sir... Are you allowing the Umbrum race introduced in Sombra's issue in the FIENDship is Magic arc of the comic series of My Little Pony? And are half-breeds between them and changelings available? My only OC is a child born of both Umbrum of Changeling. He's a bit... Interdimensional... Hence why I can use him for a variety of Rps...

A question, good sir... Are you allowing the Umbrum race introduced in Sombra's issue in the FIENDship is Magic arc of the comic series of My Little Pony? And are half-breeds between them and changelings available? My only OC is a child born of both Umbrum of Changeling. He's a bit... Interdimensional... Hence why I can use him for a variety of Rps...

Doesn't matter if you're umbrum or not. Sign-up is closed, sorry.

Edited by Pucksterv

My character is just in another room if you need to talk with her at all. I figure she will be resting for just a little bit while Aria is coaching Trivy, Psych, Lilith and the others. 

And I am intrigued by who the Mayor is... since it appears that Harcourt already knows who she is! :o

• Brohoof 2

I thought we already knew it would be Rarity...unless you mean in-character? And noted.

Also, did anyone catch my Borderlands 2 reference? Prolly not.

I figured it would be Rarity, everything fits. 

I will have to go back and look, I have never played but I bet I could pick it out. :P

username: Shadow Strike 
Name oc plus link:Alpha Goval (https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alpha-goval-dr-r8881)
What side (Harmony or Sombra): Harmony

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): Captain, but a assassin/spy fits better

If Sombra's side, why: N/A
Something extra about your character that I need to know: Twilight is to Celestia, Alpha is to Discord, but good(after reformation)

I'm pretty sure that is all that is in the room, aside from Wing who should still be sleeping.

Well plus all the other 15 members of the group... (Don't worry, they're mostly in the background)

username: Shadow Strike 

Name oc plus link:Alpha Goval (https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alpha-goval-dr-r8881)

What side (Harmony or Sombra): Harmony

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): Captain, but a assassin/spy fits better

If Sombra's side, why: N/A

Something extra about your character that I need to know: Twilight is to Celestia, Alpha is to Discord, but good(after reformation)

Interesting character you have there but I have to decline. Signup is already closed.

Edited by Pucksterv

I am disappearing for a while. Please assume Lilith has taken off to the bar and left her gear behind in a corner somewhere. Randi, when you are ready, you know what to do. I'll be back on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

Alright. And also, Randi, did you make plans I do not know of? or did I just forget?

Anyone else having a problem with coloured text? I usually have to go back and edit it back in now because it initially registers as plain text.

yeah happens to me a lot too, don't know what it is...