Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Im still alive. I'm sorry for my inactivity this past month or two. Ive just been busy and unmotivated.i promise, as soon as I get access to a pc, I'm going write up a post

I'm sorry but this rp is closed. We wont be taking any new roleplayers for now

Personally, I think we could afford to bring in a few more roleplayers seeing how we've only got four PC element players at this point. Say they're part of the base crew or something, bring them in when they hit the hideout. Perhaps another Sombra character to interact with Pripyat. Just my idea, but we could use some new enthusiasm to help keep this rolling.

@,@@Pucksterv,

Midnight Shadow would be my OC i would be using, she will be with Sombra, if you got to many ponies sided with Sombra then she could be against him trying to usurp him.

If you want the bio, i can post it if you want.  

Name: Twilight Shadow

Species: Crepuscular Prenumbra (Shadow Changeling)

Appearance: Twilight Shadow is a dark grey mare with red eyes, her wings along with her shell is red along with her wings. She normally goes around in disguise, her favorite form is a grey alicorn, which also has red eyes, her disguise's cutiemark is a dark cloud with a moon hidden behind it, though it is hard to see since she covers it with a cape, she found it hard to maintain a perfect shape after all.

bio: After the destruction of Canterlot, Twilight Shadow left the hive, something that is hard to do. once you leave, there is no going back. She decided to go and join Sombra and his dark forces, one day she hoped to be the leader of her own hive, which every Changeling dreamed of, however she did also wish to become a Queen like Chrysalis though maybe more powerful, with help from Sombra she could obtain this goal, perhaps she could learn about his shadow magic and change herself into something, darker, more powerful. So she searched for that same power, because Sombra must have gained it from somewhere, maybe there was some left for her perhaps. She decided to go find Sombra and learn the secrets of his dark magic.

Edited by Ruby Splash

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Midnight Shadow would be my OC i would be using, she will be with Sombra, if you got to many ponies sided with Sombra then she could be against him trying to usurp him.

If you want the bio, i can post it if you want.  

Name: Twilight Shadow

Species: Crepuscular Prenumbra (Shadow Changeling)

Appearance: Twilight Shadow is a dark grey mare with red eyes, her wings along with her shell is red along with her wings. She normally goes around in disguise, her favorite form is a grey alicorn, which also has red eyes, her disguise's cutiemark is a dark cloud with a moon hidden behind it, though it is hard to see since she covers it with a cape, she found it hard to maintain a perfect shape after all.

bio: After the destruction of Canterlot, Twilight Shadow left the hive, something that is hard to do. once you leave, there is no going back. She decided to go and join Sombra and his dark forces, one day she hoped to be the leader of her own hive, which every Changeling dreamed of, however she did also wish to become a Queen like Chrysalis though maybe more powerful, with help from Sombra she could obtain this goal, perhaps she could learn about his shadow magic and change herself into something, darker, more powerful. So she searched for that same power, because Sombra must have gained it from somewhere, maybe there was some left for her perhaps. She decided to go find Sombra and learn the secrets of his dark magic.

I have thought about it but I have to decline your application. I'm sorry but I don't think your character would fit into the rp. 

Edited by Pucksterv

I haven't been talking to someone about this at all, and I'm certainly not saying I don't want to join or anything. (Depending on things I've been told).

• Brohoof 1

If anyone is going to be me...       It's me.

Good - you're the best you I know.  };> 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Stardust*..?

I saw your post.

I'm STILL waiting for a reply from Puck about my last one.

I... don't think it's happening.

I wouldn't mind a PM from you about this story - at least it'd be someone talking about it.