Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Neat, I'll wait a bit then. Just a heads-up, though, if I don't post within the next few hours, don't expect me to post until tomorrow afternoon- I've got to get up early to go to New York.

already done. XD
  • Brohoof 1

Thought maybe we need something inspiration to get us going again. Not sure if it helps but it was fun to draw it anyways. Might do more of these with the other characters if you guys want ^^

sig-4492150.sig-4492150.sig-4491347.figh

It would be truly lovely <3 

• Brohoof 1

@Spellvamp 

My good sir,

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I am afraid that this story already has a full roster of roleplayers; my sincerest apologies.

However, I certainly hope this doesn't dissuade you from trying other roleplays; in fact, I encourage you to do so - the amazing thing about creating a story with others is watching something new come to life.  I would suggest you not rob yourself of that opportunity; find a newer roleplay to test your skills on, as this one is already well established.

I will say, on behalf of us all, we thoroughly appreciate your interest, and we hope you'll at least continue to read our story even as you make your own.

Excelsior!

• Brohoof 4

Posted; sorry that I haven't been on but I've been busy. I went to the Warner Bros studios to see the Harry Potter experience!

• Brohoof 2

Posted; sorry that I haven't been on but I've been busy. I went to the Warner Bros studios to see the Harry Potter experience!

No worries, that sounds awesome and completely worth it ^^ How was it?

• Brohoof 1

Do you realize, that in the RP thread we only need 44 more posts to reach 1000!!!!

Just noticed lol.

I did notice that yes :P I am excited about that as well ^w^

• Brohoof 1

I NEED  to find that element!!!! NEEEEEED! lol I need MORE stuffs to read to fulfill my Sombra's Shadow addiction! 

post-34724-0-71179100-1463110127_thumb.png

heh, heh, I'm  okay *twitch* heh, heh....

• Brohoof 3

Can I bring my OC, Copper Strikes, in this RP, as part of Harmony's Light?

Link to him is in sig.  

I'm sorry, but we are full up to this point :)

:(

Oh well.  If a slot opens, I'll be in.

It's not that. It is that we are already so far into the RP and we already have established roles for each of the characters involved. But there are a lot of RPs out there and I hope you can join them :) :) 

@@JonasDarkmane

That makes sense.  I was hoping to throw in a story that Celestia and Luna have miraculously lived after the assault, and use my headcanon of the super pony in the mix.  But since what you said has happened, well, you know.

Did a little something & wanted to share:

post-34233-0-59260300-1463254393.jpg

post-34233-0-39314100-1463254404.jpg

I'd be happy to do one of these for all of us, by the way... all voluntary, of course...

... EXCEPT for YOU@JonasDarkmane!

I DEMAND a properly evil picture of Rave Darkmane that I can turn into a banner that says, "The Darkmanes send their regards." - because Rave is packed with wicked deliciousness, and I REEEEEEEEALLY wanna do it.  (PM me, if you wish; you're doing this - deal with it.)   :pinkie: 

[Thanks go to @-Octavia- for 'Cort's CM!]

• Brohoof 3

Sorry I have been so inactive latetly, I have been studying a lot because I have exams. I might be able to write up a post tomorrow though. ^^

Also, those banners look awesome randi!

• Brohoof 1

As promised:

post-34233-0-09942300-1463305926.jpg

Again, I'd be happy to do these for us all; just need a picture (and if you'd like to save me hours of scouring the RP for a good line, a quote from the character).

• Brohoof 2