Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

I really do apologize for my being absent from the RP for so long, but these past few days have been, well... Rather hellish and busy for me. For those of you waiting for a reply, I will try to get one in by tomorrow. I have the day off, and I can relax and think. XD

• Brohoof 2

Two more; I know they weren't requested, but I felt the muse upon me, so I answered the siren's call:

post-34233-0-41488600-1463557521.jpg

post-34233-0-38838200-1463557537.jpg

I hope they're at least passable; I did my best to make them look as decent as I could.

Now, to figure out how to make banners for Lilith, Star and Aria...

post-34233-0-58225800-1463562473.jpg

post-34233-0-07369500-1463562489.jpg

post-34233-0-95842900-1463562505.jpg

post-34233-0-59722500-1463562520.jpg

post-34233-0-33753900-1463562531.jpg

post-34233-0-23400400-1463562542.jpg

Okay... I may have an addiction here.

(Thanks to @-Octavia- for the cutie marks.)

• Brohoof 5

Trying to keep things going and not have it seem rushed. I know we want to get the group together again. And the big thing keeping the larger group stuck was the lack of element. Since that has been found we can start to move forward on the griffin stone island side. Just need to have the baltamare side ready as well.

What were we all thinking of a meeting place? Back at Griffin stone? Or should the large group make it back to the main land?

I was leaning more toward the big group head over to baltamare. That will give Trivy and Jay time to interact with AJ and head to the camp. We can have Star, Aria, Lilith, Psych (and the others?) meet Harcourt and Winter as they are traveling to the camp with the other two. Maybe have Psych get a read from Winter or Harcourt as they are thinking about him or something. And then we find them and AJ takes Jay and Trivy to the camp and there is a massively emotional reunion?

:)

• Brohoof 3

Ok.

So.

You all know how I was saying I was going to reply?

Well, reply I did.

And my internet cut out right as I sent it.

Which means the entire reply was erased.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Image is a manifestation of how I've felt since then:

292.gif

• Brohoof 4

I know the feeling. I just did the same thing today! It is like the worst feeling ever! Because it was one of the most epic things I have ever written (okay, it was alright) but when it happened I was so sad that I just put in a little blurb of what I had originally written, and called it a day. lol. 

• Brohoof 4

Indeed, mine was just trying to have Psych catch up with what's going on in the group, but I guess the internet had other plans for me. XD

I'll be sure to try again before bed tonight. I just really need to catch up with what's happened.

• Brohoof 4

SWEET BEBEH JEEBUS MY INTERNET FINALLY BECAME STABLE ENOUGH FOR MY TO REPLY. XD

Also, I, too, am going on a bit of a vacation. Midwest Brony Fest is at the end of the week, so Ill be gone from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon.

• Brohoof 1

I shall be absent for about a week as well - I have a panel at Animazement; they're gonna let me teach cosplayers how to get into character.

Not that I'd know anything about character, of course.   :umad:

• Brohoof 2

I shall be absent for about a week as well - I have a panel at Animazement; they're gonna let me teach cosplayers how to get into character.

Not that I'd know anything about character, of course.   :umad:

I might need that, heh. XD I'm going as Sans from Undertale, so I really need to be in character.

But besides that, to everyone going on vacation, have fun, and can't wait to see you back soon!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

NO PONY IS ON VACATION YET! 

*cries in corner* 

It is so cold... and lonely .... 

Dont cry D:

Sorry for the lack of posts and activity in general. I finally finished my exams yesterday and I needed some time to actually get some rest :P

But this means now I finally have freedom. So there is going to be some posts today ^^ 

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

NO PONY IS ON VACATION YET! 

*cries in corner* 

It is so cold... and lonely ....

*sits in corner with you, pats your head* sorry, I just been busy with work, and getting ready for the con, which im leaving for tonight...
  • Brohoof 2

*cries in corner*

*bursts through the window dramatically*

*does heroic pose*

*sees Star lonely*

*hugs Star*

*salutes and jumps back out of the window*

• Brohoof 2

I've been scouring the OOC for a good while now. 

Since we have found the element, which is Rainbow's the element of Loyalty. 

I forget who receives it, is it Aria. I think that is who we all agreed on. 

I've been scouring the OOC for a good while now. 

Since we have found the element, which is Rainbow's the element of Loyalty. 

I forget who receives it, is it Aria. I think that is who we all agreed on. 

I thought it was Lilith? 

I might be wrong. 

I think it was decided that since she opened up to Harcourt on the ship about her past and working for Sombra that she would be the element of Honesty. 

But that is why I'm checking lol. 

I knew it was either Aria or Lilith for the element of Loyalty. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd have sworn the element in the box, from which emanated a blue light, was the Element of Laughter. Given recent events, she seems more likely to receive it. Or not. I do not know. What I do know—rather, what I think—is it would be quite odd to give an element to an individual who has done nothing in regard to anything thus far. But that is just me.

Also, greetings.

Edited by -Octavia-
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think the original basis behind giving Aria the element of loyalty was because she has stuck with Stardust this whole time. 

I was also a bit confused when the blue light came from the box, this is why I have been searching the OOC for evidence as to which element went to whom. 

I went back in the RP a bit and found this. So it for sure is the element of loyalty that we have found. So a quick fix for Lilith's post from blue light to red will be easy enough. 

"My maps say that we need to be heading north west from here. We will need to travel in that direction for two nights. Once we are there, we should see a massive crater, the history states that there was a falling star, but we know better. The lore that I have collected says that it was the spot where Rainbow Dash fell. The element should be inside the crater, it will be encased in glass seeing as when Rainbow hit the ground she was going so fast it created a bolt of lightning, that and the sand and dirt in the ground combined together and encased the element in glass. Over the years weather patterns and shifting in the ground should have kept it hidden well beneath the surface of the earth."

I will also have to work in the fact that it is encased in glass lol. I guess inside the box the element will be in the glass. The box is just a protective measure. 

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 2