Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

@@Stardust*, That's what I was thinking, but then I have neither received the go-ahead nor the PM describing Spike in a shellnut for what happened to him in the past ten years from Pucky so I'm waiting.

I'm working on it :)

• Brohoof 3

Oh, no, don't perceive it as a slight against you, man, I'm just explaining the situation to Stardust. :blush:

I didnt :P just saying that I was working on it :P as in spike is definitely going to be a thing now :P

• Brohoof 2

And two more:

post-34233-0-72153600-1465087758.jpg

post-34233-0-09360500-1465087796.jpg

I'd need an actual pic of Lilith with her CM to accomplish one for her... unless you'd like me to get creative, Mago-Waff.  If you're interested, PM me - we'll chat.

• Brohoof 4

If only I was cool enough to be able to have it as my signature lol.  

Well, there is THIS one:

post-34233-0-81927600-1463562981.jpg

I am so impatient to get to the bit where Jay gets her cutie mark... just so that Randimaxis can be inspired to make a banner! :P

• Brohoof 3

... and another one; I had to actually fabricate a Lilith, using only the picture that @Stardust* made - and Google searching to find THREE different images to build Miss Crow from.

It was a bit of a headache, and searching for a quotable quote was harder than I thought... but I'm pleased with the end result.

post-34233-0-46341700-1465344698.jpg

What do you think, ?

• Brohoof 4

@@Randimaxis,

Oh gosh, here I was searching for a usable quote and ref pic before contacting you... and I come here tonight and suddenly you came up with everything and put it together.

Wow.

It looks pretty slick, man, thanks for making it. I'll set it as my profile picture tomorrow morn. :catface:

• Brohoof 3

I am so impatient to get to the bit where Jay gets her cutie mark... just so that Randimaxis can be inspired to make a banner! :P

I'm with you on that one. I want to continue so we can finally all be back together again. :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Dragons, seeing that the dragon lands are next to the griffon kingdom down at the north plus flying is a quick way of travel. Though it only kinda works if the group went to the north to find the element. And I dont remember which they went

Pucky, don't be George R.R. Martin; where are the Dragons?

(I kid, I kid... but seriously, how may I convince you to make a post?  I need my fix!

On a different note, how are folks' reading aloud skills?  I ask because I was thinking that maybe a narrative of the story would be pretty cool, wouldn't it?  Anyone willing to give it a try... or is it not a good idea?  Opinions?

• Brohoof 2

I think it would be pretty fun to have a narrative. It would be interesting to have a voice to all the characters. Other than the voices that I have for them in my head lol

• Brohoof 2

Pucky, don't be George R.R. Martin; where are the Dragons?

(I kid, I kid... but seriously, how may I convince you to make a post? I need my fix!)

On a different note, how are folks' reading aloud skills? I ask because I was thinking that maybe a narrative of the story would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? Anyone willing to give it a try... or is it not a good idea? Opinions?

Hehe yeah sorry everyone. I'm currently on a trip with classmates. But I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully make a post and think about the dragon stuff ^^

And yes. Would be pretty awesome get a narrative for the story :)

• Brohoof 2

I am really sorry to be informing you all of this, but I will be resigning from this RP due to explicit personal reasons. I cannot continue on because of them. I know this will have a huge impact on the RP, and I cannot tell you what those reasons are, but in any case, I am really sorry and know that I had a lot of fun here and I will miss RPing with you guys. 

Please take care and have fun with future RPs, but I just can't do this anymore. 

• Brohoof 1