Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Hm. Very well, very well. Rather unfortunate, as that means I shall have to begin giving her a character appropriate of one; not something of which I am particularly fond or in which I am skilled. But there is time yet, I suppose, the element itself being under one or two measures of seemingly impenetrable protection. Which...actually...hrm. That's...fitting. I can work with this.

At any rate, I shall be posting again soon, dears. I will simply resort to typing my posts on a mobile device, as I do not foresee my computer being fixed in the immediate future.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. Very well, very well. Rather unfortunate, as that means I shall have to begin giving her a character appropriate of one; not something of which I am particularly fond or in which I am skilled. But there is time yet, I suppose, the element itself being under one or two measures of seemingly impenetrable protection. Which...actually...hrm. That's...fitting. I can work with this.

At any rate, I shall be posting again soon, dears. I will simply resort to typing my posts on a mobile device, as I do not foresee my computer being fixed in the immediate future.

If there is any complications with the element, we might be able to work around it. Shoot me and Pucky a PM if you wish for help, want to share advice or wish for our opinion (and more) :) 

• Brohoof 1

Dont cry D:

Sorry for the lack of posts and activity in general. I finally finished my exams yesterday and I needed some time to actually get some rest :P

But this means now I finally have freedom. So there is going to be some posts today ^^

Hello, I saw this RP today and it looked like a lot of fun. (I'm a huge King Sombra nut) But found out that it was full. :( But I was wondering, are there any open slots at all? I would absolutely love to join. If you let me I would like to use my OC Damien Bolt if that is ok with you. I can have him be good or evil due to some things that have happened to him in the past.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

• Brohoof 2

Hello, I saw this RP today and it looked like a lot of fun. (I'm a huge King Sombra nut) But found out that it was full. :( But I was wondering, are there any open slots at all? I would absolutely love to join. If you let me I would like to use my OC Damien Bolt if that is ok with you. I can have him be good or evil due to some things that have happened to him in the past.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

I am sorry but our RP team slots are full and we have already progressed so far that taking in any more members into the RP might set us a bit more back. However, I do hope that you can find other RPs :)

• Brohoof 3

, we love you, my friend.

It's folks like you - fans of our work - that we feel sort of empowered to help us keep going; we could use some help spreading the word of this story through the Forums, if you feel inclined?  That way, you WOULD be contributing to the story...

... by helping others to enjoy it as well.

As for any 'slots' available, you already know the answer to that... but your enthusiasm (and character application) is noted, and we thank you for your interest it our story; help spread the word, and keep enjoying the show!

... anyone?

Anyone wanna take a shot at what could possibly happen to Star & the bunch?

If not, then might I ask @Pucksterv if she has any ideas?

If not... anyone mind if I do something with it?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Randimaxis,

Oh, my, gosh!

Yes, somepony needs to post! I wanted to finish it but it would be so much fun if we got the other ponies involved. I didn't want to make it a huge deal, or any type of story twist, just something kind of fun. Nothing like being attacked, but a little bit of drama. I wanted the element to be in play somehow. If this is all okay of course. 

Otherwise I can just make it small. 

@-Octavia-

Aria should be able to shine in the upcoming posts hopefully! 

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

... anyone?

Anyone wanna take a shot at what could possibly happen to Star & the bunch?

If not, then might I ask @Pucksterv if she has any ideas?

If not... anyone mind if I do something with it?

I might have some ideas but it depends on if you like it or not.

Also, again, sorry for my inactivity. I'm still here. Just havent found much motivation to post lately because of personal matters ^^;

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 3

Hugs to all of you who need them.

You're welcome to go right ahead, Puck - I'm ready to respond!

• Brohoof 3

Hugs to all of you who need them.

You're welcome to go right ahead, Puck - I'm ready to respond!

I have some ideas on how to 'spread the word'.

Can I ask who made your signature so I can have a similar one made for myself and I can use that? It just sounded like a good idea.

• Brohoof 1

Actually,  ... I made it myself.

If you want one, feel free to send me the details in a PM.

• Brohoof 1

@@Stardust*,@@Randimaxis,

I was thinking about a way of getting the group back to Harcourt and the rest as quickly as possible as that seems best for the stories. Now I wanna know what you guys think before I actually get too excited about it

Dragons, seeing that the dragon lands are next to the griffon kingdom down at the north plus flying is a quick way of travel. Though it only kinda works if the group went to the north to find the element. And I dont remember which they went :P

Oh yeah, logically, the dragon would probably be spike so anyone up for that role, let me know that too

• Brohoof 3

Oh yeah, logically, the dragon would probably be spike so anyone up for that role, let me know that too

I can Spike. It would probably give me something to do that isn't become read-only as I attempt to not take over the game by accident again with our dear Ranger friend. You'd have to PM me with some details, though.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I can Spike. It would probably give me something to do that isn't become read-only as I attempt to not take over the game by accident again with our dear Ranger friend. You'd have to PM me with some details, though.

alright, I will ^^

Though, that is if the rest is okay with the idea of course :P

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've been trying to find the post of which way we were supposed to head... it's like finding a needle in a hay stack! So many posts! lol

But I am pretty sure that we had to head north for the element. 

I've been working on head shots, and I figured what better way to do so then to draw our lovely members of this RP! I drew Harcourt for a 'Trade Ya' thing with @Randimaxis lol. 

Here is that one, 

Harcourt!

post-34724-0-89046900-1464978772_thumb.jpg

@,

And here is one for Lilith, hope I did her justice. :fluttershy:

post-34724-0-08865100-1464978754_thumb.jpg

I will be working on the rest of the members, it doesn't take me too long, couple hours each. So when I get some free time during the day/evening when I am not working on requests I will be doing these! :squee:

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 5

I've been trying to find the post of which way we were supposed to head... it's like finding a needle in a hay stack! So many posts! lol

But I am pretty sure that we had to head north for the element. 

I've been working on head shots, and I figured what better way to do so then to draw our lovely members of this RP! I drew Harcourt for a 'Trade Ya' thing with @Randimaxis lol. 

Here is that one, 

Harcourt!

@,

I will be working on the rest of the members, it doesn't take me too long, couple hours each. So when I get some free time during the day/evening when I am not working on requests I will be doing these! :squee:

Those are very lovely. Extravagantly well done :). Hope to see the rest of the Harmony's team as well as Jinx over there :D :D <3 

@@Pripyat Pony

We will be heading back to the Crystal Empire (Jinx and Rave). We can skip doing the details of the "task" for it is really not that important to the story of the RP, but if you want, we can continue with it and then go on returning to the Empire. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Here is that one, 

Harcourt!

@,

looks freaking awesome stardust <3 lovely art ^^

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

@@Count Paradox,

Added your picture to the fan page! :squee:

Also, do you want me to finish up on my post, I can hold on the element portion until a bit later when Aria is ready. But it can be like a sudden crash, then some eyes, then a brilliant idea to skip heading back and just going further north?

Up to you guys, but the way they are heading now is back to the cottage, and without reason to go north it would be a bit weird to all of a sudden just be there. With this it could be a chance to let Spike say a line or two that he is infamous for then we know it is him and go from there?  

• Brohoof 4