Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

@@Pucksterv,

We haven't heard out of you in a while. Are you doing okay? And is the RP going to survive the loss of the co-DM?

dang and I was about to jump in as a double spy ah well

Well, unfortunately, you would have been politely informed that this RP is full, thus meeting with the fate the above petitioners have met with as well.

Thankfully, as you haven't just 'jumped in,' you won't have to meet that fate and become even more disappointed. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv,

We haven't heard out of you in a while. Are you doing okay? And is the RP going to survive the loss of the co-DM?

I'm not sure. I have kinda lost motivation for it to be honest. But I dont want to disappoint you guys either. I'm still thinking about how to get going again after such news.

I still have Jinx. Also, Jonas' last post had Sombra feeling ill? Maybe Jinx could take temporary control, for the moment? Plus, I have a couple of OCs who could be drafted in as last minute villains, if need be.

• Brohoof 1

What is everyone's feelings about turning this into a fanfic? 

With everyone's permission of course. But I think it would be a fantastic read, and if a few of those who are willing to see it to the end could write for other characters. 

I know that Randi had the first thought to possibly turn this into a fanfic when we were all done. And personally I think it would be something that many people would read. 

At least it would still breath a bit of life by doing it that way. 

Just a thought if we end up not continuing. 

Which would be really sad if this were to just die. :(

• Brohoof 2

What is everyone's feelings about turning this into a fanfic? 

With everyone's permission of course. But I think it would be a fantastic read, and if a few of those who are willing to see it to the end could write for other characters. 

I know that Randi had the first thought to possibly turn this into a fanfic when we were all done. And personally I think it would be something that many people would read. 

At least it would still breath a bit of life by doing it that way. 

Just a thought if we end up not continuing. 

Which would be really sad if this were to just die. :(

I would love for this to turn into a fanfic, would be something we could all work on.

Also, I really don't want this rp to end but right now, I don't see it continuing either. To be honest, I have no idea what to do at this point. I've lost my motivation and I don't know how to fix things since Jonas decided to leave. Any suggestions, I would gladly hear.

My question is, how badly do you guys want this to continue? 

I want this to continue! I don't want to miss out on all of the fun time we can have by finishing it. This is my most favorite RP that I am involved in because it was my first!! 

The story is amazing, and everypony participating is just fantastic. I can imagine how the story will play out, but the not knowing if something could have happened differently is just too much! I NEED to know! I want to finish and finish strong. 

But I do understand that people get burnt out with having so much on their plate. Whatever you decide to do Pucksterv, I'm sure everypony will understand. I know that I will support you and I am sure everypony else will as well. :kindness: 

• Brohoof 1

@Pucksterv@Stardust*@Pripyat Pony@Count Paradox, @-Octavia-

I would like to inform you all that I have not replied to our current dilemma because I have been thinking and working to find a solution... and I believe I have.  I've spoken with Jonas, and he has agreed to allow me to take over the Darkmanes for the remainder of this RP.

Pucky, if it's okay with you, I would like to volunteer my services as a co-DM to see Sombra's Shadow through to its' long-anticipated and well-deserved ending.  I will only do this with your okay, as it IS your story.

To the rest of you, I ask you if this seems an acceptable alternative to allowing this story to fade away.

• Brohoof 4

I would like to inform you all that I have not replied to our current dilemma because I have been thinking and working to find a solution... and I believe I have.  I've spoken with Jonas, and he has agreed to allow me to take over the Darkmanes for the remainder of this RP.

Pucky, if it's okay with you, I would like to volunteer my services as a co-DM to see Sombra's Shadow through to its' long-anticipated and well-deserved ending.  I will only do this with your okay, as it IS your story.

To the rest of you, I ask you if this seems an acceptable alternative to allowing this story to fade away.

Yes! Please continue with this, if only to give it a satisfying conclusion!

((Assuming Pucky says yes, that is...))

• Brohoof 5

It's a yes ^w^

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Stardust*, I think it's down to just the two of us, now.

What do you say, Star?  Should we keep trying alone, or are we simply beating a dead... well, you know the expression.

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust*

Y'know what?  Yeah.

Screw it; no one else is paying any attention anymore, so why the hell not?

Sure - let's just do this.  I was approved as co-DM, so I suppose I'll just have to take over completely, since we haven't heard from ANYONE for a while.

I'd be happy to take the NPCs, of course.  The old elements, the Darkmanes, Winter, Sombra, Jinx... and yes, even Trivy.

(... THAT hurts...)

So... I suppose we'll simply have to pick up from the village, huh?  As I'd stated, they had arrived there - now, I'll just have to work up a descriptor post about how the rest of the group reacts to the dragons.

This will be a LOT of work - but I'm not alone, so I'll keep working on it.  Thanks, Star - thank you for sticking it out.

• Brohoof 2

@Pripyat Pony, I was kind of waiting on... okay, never mind.  No more waiting.

Gimme a mo', and I'll give you AJ's response.

EDIT:  There - have at it!