Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

yeah that's good :)

@@JonasDarkmane@@Count Paradox, @, @@Pripyat Pony,

Little reminder that the rp has started again and so I would really appreciate someone else posting besides me and Randi...

Sorry, I was just waiting for the guards to tell psych to come forward.

And, since his abilities aren't exactly magic, will he be keeping them or will they be taken away?

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I was just waiting for the guards to tell psych to come forward.

And, since his abilities aren't exactly magic, will he be keeping them or will they be taken away?

if you read my post, you would have noticed the guard telling the same to the others after Harcourt. And no, his ability will not be taken away, but you will be a lot weaker in general.

While we wait for somebody to post, here is something I made that you can look at... It's the shadow recruits! :yay:

(sorry, I was really bored)

untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-d99f3dj.pn

untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-d99f44g.pn

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

if you read my post, you would have noticed the guard telling the same to the others after Harcourt. And no, his ability will not be taken away, but you will be a lot weaker in general.

While we wait for somebody to post, here is something I made that you can look at... It's the shadow recruits! :yay:

sig-4083757.untitled_drawing_by_puckster

Ah, sorry, I didn't notice that...

And jeez, those look terrifying! Are those really going after the group!? XD

• Brohoof 1

Ah, sorry, I didn't notice that...

And jeez, those look terrifying! Are those really going after the group!? XD

Eyup :lol:

Wow... That post took some time to write... Lets hope it's a good one :)

@, @@Stardust*,

Since we're inside the city now, you can find a way to introduce your character. Just not both at once. You two will have discuss who goes first... Unless you react really fast and just go first. Just as long as you don't introduce yourselves at the same time.

Edited by Pucksterv

Eyup :lol:

Wow... That post took some time to write... Lets hope it's a good one :)

@, @@Stardust*,

Since we're inside the city now, you can find a way to introduce your character. Just not both at once. You two will have discuss who goes first... Unless you react really fast and just go first. Just as long as you don't introduce yourselves at the same time.

@@Pucksterv, Ha! Well, I'm on mobile at the moment and, well...you've seen the length of my posts.

@@Stardust*, Feel free to take the lead.

I will take a stab at it. :) I'm excited!! :D

I hope I did okay!!  :lie:  *nervous*

• Brohoof 2

As you can see, Rave does not appreciate physical weakness. 

Nor being told about it, obviously.  *chuckle*

Um, Puck?  What is this "christmas" the colt is speaking of?    :umad:

*giggle*

• Brohoof 2

Um, Puck?  What is this "christmas" the colt is speaking of?   

Should I change it? I thought it was fitting but I can change it... maybe into the sun celebration

@@Pucksterv@@JonasDarkmane,

First, I'm sorry, Jonas, but I never got a chance to turn the orb on. :P I probably will sneak into an alley and do it next post.

Second, the 'fellow hunter' is a rather wild stallion of questionable descent who hunts for trophy kills in the Everfree Forest. I'm gonna make a character sheet and pose him here for review, if that's alright with you. Also, I'm back for now, but with the way life's been going, please don't kick me if something happens again.

((Note: Said hunter, if not approved, will only be making that appearance and maybe a further cameo in a bar someplace.))

@@Pucksterv, @@JonasDarkmane,

Here he is-

Username: Magos Amphrose
Name oc plus link: Renius Shahuntro
What side (Harmony or Sombra): Neutral (Harmony)

Something extra about your character that I need to know: If anything seems overpowered, please let me know and I'll clarify. I've got a whole list of conditions and exceptions and things that I omitted for the sake of you being able to finish reading it sometime today.

• Brohoof 2

Here he is-

Username: Magos Amphrose

Name oc plus link: Renius Shahuntro

What side (Harmony or Sombra): Neutral (Harmony)

Something extra about your character that I need to know: If anything seems overpowered, please let me know and I'll clarify. I've got a whole list of conditions and exceptions and things that I omitted for the sake of you being able to finish reading it sometime today.

What exactly is your plan with this character? Cause I actually thing we already have enough characters in the rp right now. I don't any more would be good. (unless they are temporary.)

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv,

Well, you see, when you said that, I didn't realize that we had 5 characters in the harmony side. But now... :P

Oh, well. So much for that, then. I'll have to go hunt down another roleplay to use him in, then. Sorry for wasting your time.

• Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv,

Well, you see, when you said that, I didn't realize that we had 5 characters in the harmony side. But now... :P

Oh, well. So much for that, then. I'll have to go hunt down another roleplay to use him in, then. Sorry for wasting your time.

It's okay, it's a lovely character, it's just too bad we're already filled up.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

@, do you have an idea of how you want to be introduced? Or would you like to work together on something. I have an idea if you would be interested, let me know. :) 

You can PM me if you want.  

• Brohoof 1

By Luna, he did it.

Okay, I actually wanted to share this post.

I had come across a request shop that asked for a story to go along with the drawing request, so I posted this:

================================================

Uhm, hiya.

I saw your post above, and I'm admittedly intrigued by the idea that you get a better idea with a story to accompany your work.  I know you stated that you didn't care much for drawing ponies, but I was honestly wondering if you might be willing to draw one of my creations, side by side with his arch-nemesis - his wooden cart.

Hang on... let me put the pic of him here for reference... :

post-34233-0-91032900-1439806605_thumb.p
(He's not really a Blank Flank; I don't have the skill to make a cutie mark for him.  It's a pair of black leather gloves, crossed at the wrists.)

... sorry, no picture of the cart; four wheels, wooden, a buckboard up front, kinda rickety - besides that, I'm pretty loose on the rest of its description.

Anyhow, this pony was once a master thief named Harcourt Blackwater (profile in my non-sig below), but in the current RP he's involved in, he's been aged about 16 years.

Hmmmm... yeah, I should add the RP link as well - it's closed as far as signing up goes, but so far I think it's a good read; you said you like stories, so this would be fun for you, right?

Okay, so the actual story behind the cart is what I'll focus on here.

The events of the storyline notwithstanding, Harcourt was indeed a master thief, but he was the kind that enjoyed the challenge of the theft rather than the value; he'd prefer a heavily guarded vault of useless junk to an unguarded valuable gem.  This being the case, he kept his eyes open for things that would be under heavy lock and key.  

There was a travelling display of artifacts known to have belonged to Starswirl The Bearded, an ancient magical pony of great repute.  This display was going to be HEAVILY secured; naturally, Harcourt had to make it his next target.  So, after much planning, he hit the museum one night after closing.

As skilled as he was, he ran into a laundry list of problems - but still managed to find his way to the exhibit, nonetheless.  He knew that every single thing there was highly treasured, and had no intention of selling them; challenge, not profit, remember?  But leaving them on the front steps of the Crystal Palace was going to be a marvelous way to solidify his name in Equestria's history!  Being as there were a number of items, the only way he could transport them all was to utilize a cart he found in the rear storage.  Harnessing himself for the first time ever, he had a number of foibles just getting everything packed away... but he eventually had it all packed.

During his escape, however, the cart kept giving him issues; eventually, he had to dash through the museum, about two steps ahead of the guards - not easy to do with a cart strapped to you.  Anyway, he managed to escape, but lost everything in the cart during the getaway.  The only thing he actually got away with was the damned cart.  Little did he realize the cart itself had been the property of Starswirl The Bearded; he just figured it had been back there for hauling the display from place to place.  He decided to keep it as a reminder that things can always be worse.

Shortly after this botched heist, the events of the RP happened.  As it has gone along, the cart became a running gag for endlessly torturing Harcourt.  This has been intensely satisfying, and has garnered a chuckle from the others as well.  I really would like to see what you can come up with; the Griffon drawing you did above was phenomenal, and I would be quite grateful if you could put your talent to this idea as well.

Even if you don't take up my request, I gotta thank you for at least giving me the opportunity to spill all this out.  And thanks for your time; I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

:pinkie:

===================================================================

What he replied was this:

===================================================================

Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned, I'm patient, but no way beyond hell am I efficient.

sig-4092828.sig-4092828.iwWoGTK.png

Got 'em

Sorry for the lack of background, I was going to add it, but I hadn't planned it since the beginning and that rarely goes well. Also, nuoice OC. Good. Interesting. Stuff. Words.

=====================================================================

I squee'd.  Just wanted to share.  Back to your regularly scheduled OOC posts, already in progress.

• Brohoof 3

@@Stardust*,

Don't leave me hanging, still waiting on a response here.... :P

Sorry, I will make a response soon as I get home. I had to help my sister move today :( bleh lol. I have been thinking of what to do next. It will be good I promise! :D

And I can't wait to help introduce Wubtavia's character!!

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, I will make a response soon as I get home. I had to help my sister move today :( bleh lol. I have been thinking of what to do next. It will be good I promise! :D

And I can't wait to help introduce Wubtavia's character!!

Alright :lol: Glad yer excited!