Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Okay, that interrogation spell is NASTY!  Kudos to you, Pripyat!  *applause*

We should try to find a way to have that done to one of the PC Harmony ponies - could be interesting!

(Yeah, I'd LOVE to - but I'm torn because I'd love to see Psych or Moonbane on the receiving end, too... would give some GREAT opportunity for them to give us more about their OCs backgrounds!)

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis, Thanks; it took me ages to type out. XD I had to do it on Wordpad first, cuz if I lost it after typing all that, I would have screamed. O_o

And yeah, it would be great for character development if Jinx hit any of the Harmony ponies with that spell. It basically makes a pony see their worst fear and their worst nightmare. As everypony might have guessed, Bright Moon's worst fear is snakes, and his worst nightmare is the fact that he feels he broke the promise to his sister about them being together forever, cuz when the shadows attacked, she was killed and he survived.

• Brohoof 1

No plz leave Twilight alone. :(

post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

Nah, I still haven't decided upon that yet with Puck. I will have to discuss with her first.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Nah, I still haven't decided upon that yet with Puck. I will have to discuss with her first.

I'm okay with it as long as I control the nightmare :comeatus:  

There were quite a couple ponies in the group- roughly twenty to thirty bodies, all told.

Small thing. At the moment, the group excist of 16 ponies :P

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

... and that's how you take a character who could possibly derail the story by analyzing and recognizing a spy and dramatically neutralizing their opportunity to do so.

Plus, the irony of such will taste even sweeter when the deed goes down, right?

(Have I mentioned that I am LOVING this RP?)  }:>

• Brohoof 2

So I've been meaning to post in the rp but I've been very busy with school

And now, we also have the problem where Sweet_Melody left the forums... I was thinking of either forgetting she was ever here or to die of her character (meaning I take control of her character for a bit) What is the best option in your opinions?

• Brohoof 1

Left the forums?  {:<

Well, we can always write her out as having left to make her way to Baltimare on her own... and we run across her body later.

Or, for a less gruesome end, we could bring her up in whatever wrap-up there is.

Then, there's always the idea that she gets "spirited away" by shadows?

I'd say it's up for grabs, but it's up to everypony else.

Left the forums?  {:<

She wasn't allowed to use social media anymore, so she had to leave.

Then, there's always the idea that she gets "spirited away" by shadows?

We could come across a group of shadows (since the sun will rise soon as well) and make it more exciting...

• Brohoof 2

This is also a matter of respect and how the other person might take it if they rejoin the forums. It might be best to let the character to get out peacefully and never hear from that character again as to preserve respect. 

• Brohoof 2

Maybe just have the character gone one day, leaving a note? That way, if Sweet Melody decides to come back, there's an opening.

That could be a very good option as well, I'm gonna do that :)

I'll start working on a post right now

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps have the message from Harcourt to Rave be delivered to Rave soon? Perhaps the guard standing in front of him or someone else? 

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps have the message from Harcourt to Rave be delivered to Rave soon? Perhaps the guard standing in front of him or someone else? 

*laughter* Just mentioned that as well!

Do you mean the carving on the guard? That one guard didn't see it and the others did not survive, only way for Rave to see is to go out there.

Do you mean the carving on the guard? That one guard didn't see it and the others did not survive, only way for Rave to see is to go out there.

Wasn't there some talk of another patrol or regiment taking command of the tower as a replacement of those that fell? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wasn't there some talk of another patrol or regiment taking command of the tower as a replacement of those that fell? 

yeah, that wasn't my idea... I never said it, I'm sure.

@@Randimaxis,

I couldn't make it out of your post very well, did you take Trivy with you in the cart or is she still laying there on the ground? 

Edited by Pucksterv

He would have dragged her along... should I clarify?

... done.

Edited by Randimaxis

I humbly inquire about the use of a get-out-of-jail-free card- an infused arrow that will create a zone of darkness, thus stunning roughly half of the circle out of existence for a short time and giving the others an opportunity to escape. I'm not seeing much else that can save them right now, unless you have a plan to the contrary. I was going to bring a tree down behind them, but then the plot progressed and they got surrounded before the post could come out. ;_;

LOL i just realized that they left. I'm an idiot.

• Brohoof 1

... I want to say that I apologize for Harcourt's kinda cruel jab, there.  I actually teared up a bit as I wrote it, but I felt it was the dramatically appropriate thing to do.

Forgive him; he's old.  *chuckle*

As for Magos' idea, maybe that's why they didn't get more of the group than they did?  Maybe in the chaos, it wasn't noticed?

Edited by Randimaxis