Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

@@Buzz,

I'm sorry Buzz but your character, compared to the others doesn't fit. Declined...

@,

First of all, I don't like multiple characters. Second, Sombra's side is already full. Declined.

@,

I really like your character, I'm gonna discuss it with Jonas first but I think you'll fit nicely.

@@Tao,

Good chance we already have enough people. Might have a chance if anyone drops their application but that's unlikely.

Edited by Pucksterv

wait, i thought you said sombras side was the one open. i can actually go to any side

nvm its closed

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r8808

Hmm.. that is weird, I put it in my signature as well. when I click on that one it takes me to the page. Let me know if that still doesn't work. 

That, er, took far longer than expected...

Username: Wubtavia

Name oc plus link: Aria Rosewood https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aria-rosewood-r8809

What side (Harmony or Sombra): Harmony

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): Preferably a position that lets other ponies be in charge.

If Sombra's side, why: N/A

Something extra about your character that I need to know: No, I think the large wall of text should sum it up.

Since Puck is asleep and we both talked about it, I would like to inform the two of you that you have both been accepted into the RP :). Welcome 

• Brohoof 2

Splendid. Please inform us when you feel an appropriate moment for our characters to appear presents itself.

That will mostly rest on Puck's hands as you are on the Harmony side ^^

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 2

Splendid. Please inform us when you feel an appropriate moment for our characters to appear presents itself.

I think my character will be rather drawn to yours since mine relies mostly on his hearing. And welcome to the rp!
  • Brohoof 2

I think my character will be rather drawn to yours since mine relies mostly on his hearing. And welcome to the rp!

Curious. As long as she is using her awareness to guide you, I can see that as true. I imagine, though, that she would have great difficultly in describing more minute details in terms of raw emotions, which she is wont to do. (wont rather than won't; not a typo c:)

That is, she would not immediately take into consideration your knowledge, or lack thereof, of visual cues such as vibrancy, color, shape, etc. In this, she might come off as a bit insensitive as she attempts to describe something in detail to you, for example.

• Brohoof 1

Curious. As long as she is using her awareness to guide you, I can see that as true. I imagine, though, that she would have great difficultly in describing more minute details in terms of raw emotions, which she is wont to do. (wont rather than won't; not a typo c:)

That is, she would not immediately take into consideration your knowledge, or lack thereof, of visual cues such as vibrancy, color, shape, etc. In this, she might come off as a bit insensitive as she attempts to describe something in detail to you, for example.

Ah, that woyuld be fine, Psych is rather used to ponies not understanding how tovproperly describe things to him in a way he understands. So more than likely, he may be annoyed at first, butvwhen he understands she means no harm, he will forgive and forget.
  • Brohoof 1

Just a reminder, since I'm really sick I won't be able to post around here much. You may continue the rp but please don't go too fast. I don't wanna miss too much.

• Brohoof 2

I'm still a little sick but good enough to continue this again! I feel very excited.

I'm gonna do a little timeskip towards the gates of the city, if that's okay with everyone.

@@Stardust*@,

I hope it's okay with you two that you have to wait a little longer to introduce your character. It would be best to join once the harmony group is inside baltimare (which won't take long) Meanwhile, you can read the rp and/or think of a way you want to introduce your character.

• Brohoof 2

Mmmmmm, I guess that technically counts as magic... 

I had always just figured it was a genetic predisposition, but I DID completely overlook Tirek's theft of their power.  

Then again, Harcourt admittedly knows very little about magic - I could play it off as he doesn't think it's magic.  Will that work?

• Brohoof 1

Mmmmmm, I guess that technically counts as magic... 

I had always just figured it was a genetic predisposition, but I DID completely overlook Tirek's theft of their power.  

Then again, Harcourt admittedly knows very little about magic - I could play it off as he doesn't think it's magic.  Will that work?

yeah that's good :)

@@JonasDarkmane@@Count Paradox, @, @@Pripyat Pony,

Little reminder that the rp has started again and so I would really appreciate someone else posting besides me and Randi...

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

yeah that's good :)

@@JonasDarkmane@@Count Paradox, @, @@Pripyat Pony,

Little reminder that the rp has started again and so I would really appreciate someone else posting besides me and Randi...

For my post, there will need to be some planning for that first. We will have to discuss that a bit 

• Brohoof 1

Forgive me, but if the Princess of the Light and the Princess of the Night were executed, how is it that night and day has continued to cycle for the past 16 years? Also, if one were to assume that it would be forevermore be day or night after their executions, then would this not make Sombra an exceptionally poor strategist? It seems like quite the oversight to me that if one's vast militaristic power is all for naught in the darkness, they would not do everything in their power to keep the light.

And say that the unicorns of Equestria were banding together to cycle day and night as they did in the olden days. Then it seems that they are making an exceptional oversight of not keeping it night in the interim of his rule, for again, his army would be useless.

Just some thoughts upon which I have been musing. I was planning on Aria making a suggestion about keeping the moon raised for its strategic value when I wondered why this hadn't already been thought of and/or implemented. If it has, then I missed that detail, and for that I apologize.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

Forgive me, but if the Princess of the Light and the Princess of the Night were executed, how is it that night and day has continued to cycle for the past 16 years? Also, if one were to assume that it would be forevermore be day or night after their executions, then would this not make Sombra an exceptionally poor strategist? It seems like quite the oversight to me that if one's vast militaristic power is all for naught in the darkness, they would not do everything in their power to keep the light.

And say that the unicorns of Equestria were banding together to cycle day and night as they did in the olden days. Then it seems that they are making an exceptional oversight of not keeping it night in the interim of his rule, for again, his army would be useless.

Just some thoughts upon which I have been musing. I was planning on Aria making a suggestion about keeping the moon raised for its strategic value when I wondered why this hadn't already been thought of and/or implemented. If it has, then I missed that detail, and for that I apologize.

Don't worry, its a very smart question.

My theory, is that after the two princesses were executed, the sun and moon started working by themself. At first, this didn't always work like the sun was shining too long or the night lasted an entire day. After a while however the days and night turned normal. They work automatically like in our world because the gift of raising the moon and sun couldn't be given to the next generation of ponies. Good explanation?

Edited by Pucksterv