Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

Oh, my bad.

So the timeskip would just be until morning, then? I thought you meant all the way to Baltimare. If it's just until morning, I don't have any problem with it. Sorry. ._.

Yeah, timeskip is just until morning :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,

For the sake of character development, as well as something for us to do, I'm willing to say that Lilith has been around Jay/Jinx enough to have... come out of her shell, so to say. It would let us build up both of their backstories concerning the roleplay and each other a bit more as well. Would you be in agreement with this, or do you want their relationship to be professional only?

To make things more interesting, maybe it would be fun if I control Twilight as well.

She's in the dungeons underneath The crystal castle at the moment, which gives the Sombra Side the opportunity to interact with her.

So good idea or not?

• Brohoof 2

@@JonasDarkmane@@Pucksterv,

For the purposes me only making a few posts before Lilith finds the other ponies, would it be alright if I did a timeskip of my own? I would post Lilith's departure from Rave, then her collection of materials/departure from the Crystal Empire, and then post her hanging out by a campfire, studying the maps for where she could intercept the rebels. The next post I would then post her achieving visual contact of said rebels, and then we would proceed from there, but I plan on waiting at least a day or two before the second post.

• Brohoof 1

To make things more interesting, maybe it would be fun if I control Twilight as well.

She's in the dungeons underneath The crystal castle at the moment, which gives the Sombra Side the opportunity to interact with her.

So good idea or not?

I like that idea, it would also give Sombra the chance of more screen time (that's right Sombra, we have decided you will get more screen time and more lines :3) ;)

• Brohoof 3

@@JonasDarkmane@@Pucksterv,

For the purposes me only making a few posts before Lilith finds the other ponies, would it be alright if I did a timeskip of my own? I would post Lilith's departure from Rave, then her collection of materials/departure from the Crystal Empire, and then post her hanging out by a campfire, studying the maps for where she could intercept the rebels. The next post I would then post her achieving visual contact of said rebels, and then we would proceed from there, but I plan on waiting at least a day or two before the second post.

I'm alright with the time skip but I was actually thinking that you find out where the rebels are by running into one of the guards from the guards tower, who fled because of the rebel take over.

• Brohoof 1

I am also wondering how it became a thing that Rave was royalty :P

That sounds good to me, also liking the new avator Jonas :)

Oh, thank you :)

• Brohoof 1

I am also wondering how it became a thing that Rave was royalty ? 

I don't know, they started to call you prince Darkmane for some reason.  

@@JonasDarkmane,

Oh, I'm sorry if that's not the case, but you definitely seem to be one of his lieutenants, so I was thinking Prince because it was what I came up with on the spot and I stuck with it. You can be a prince without a bloodline. :P

If you don't want it, I can go back and change all instances of 'Prince' with 'General'.

• Brohoof 1

@@JonasDarkmane,

Oh, I'm sorry if that's not the case, but you definitely seem to be one of his lieutenants, so I was thinking Prince because it was what I came up with on the spot and I stuck with it. You can be a prince without a bloodline. :P

If you don't want it, I can go back and change all instances of 'Prince' with 'General'.

Nah, it is fine. 

• Brohoof 1

*raises hoof*  Uhm, if I may..?

I'm a bit of a music nut, so I offer up a few songs that I think would fit the story - please feel free to let me know what you think of them.

I could see this as an opening theme (like in an animatic), where you see Cadence & Shining shackled, paraded through town to the execution site, surrounded by the enslaved subjects, followed by their deaths.

As a general overlying theme.

[Possibly more later, if there are no objections.]

• Brohoof 1

Is the second song supposed to be for Trivy and Harcourt being all secret agents or something :P

I don't like the first song though 

• Brohoof 1

The first song... awww.  I was hoping, but I'm far from perfect.

The second song is more about the end of the world... and hope for the future in the last line.

(Secret agents... *giggle*)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sombra or Rave? 

Rave (sorry, forgot to add that) This guard would not have survived if he was talking to Sombra :P

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Just a tip to the Harmony group; DON'T try that trick on Sombra's castle. XD Jinx has put a very nasty and powerful protection spell on it. O_o

@@JonasDarkmane, I'm gonna post Jinx seeking Rave out, to invite him to come and watch some "entertainment". XD

Just a tip to the Harmony group; DON'T try that trick on Sombra's castle. XD Jinx has put a very nasty and powerful protection spell on it. O_o

@@JonasDarkmane, I'm gonna post Jinx seeking Rave out, to invite him to come and watch some "entertainment". XD

That will have to wait. 

@@JonasDarkmane, That's ok, it doesn't have to be now. Could be planned for later on in the day or even the next morning; Jinx is just issuing the invitation. :)

I hope you did not teleport in front of Rave while he was talking to Twilight, interrupting him while talking to an enemy would make him look bad and would be enough of a justification for him to attack you.