Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

I was kinda waiting to see if anyone else would post next... but I can if it's needed.

Okay, gimme a mo'; I'm on it.

Okay - posted.  Either we can switch to Rave & company, or continue on from here.

I just found Harcourt's theme song.  (I've known the song for years - kinda facepalmed when I realized it.)

Dig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2WTB_4twg

Yes, I am aware that the 'big brother' thing is sweet and cheesy, but keep in mind two things:  This IS My Little Pony... and after all, you must admit - sometimes the finest wine tastes just a bit better with a little cheese.  

Edited by Randimaxis
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@, @,

Since the last time you two posted, the rp has progessed a lot. I just really wanna know if you will be actually participating in this rp or not. I need regular posters and if you can't promise that, I want to know so I can search for others to join in your place.

Edited by Pucksterv

Yeah, just a little guilt trip for Lilith... nothing TOO serious... };>

By the way, I do believe that is the first time Harcourt's ever told Lilith he was a Blackwater; not that she'd actually recognize it yet... just something to keep in mind.

• Brohoof 1

Are Lilith and Harcourt done with talking? If so, should I do a small time skip?

@, @,

Last time I say this. If you don't respond to this message within this week. I'll throw you out of the rp and search for others.

• Brohoof 2

Are Lilith and Harcourt done with talking? If so, should I do a small time skip?

Up to Magos; I don't mind.

• Brohoof 2

Due to various life things, my participation in this RP may be stunted for a little bit. I'll try for at least one post a day. 

Do whatever must be done, good sirrah - RL comes before RP.

• Brohoof 2

Come on people! We gotta start posting again! 

@, @,

Also. I think I've waited long enough and since neither of you responded to my other messages I will officially throw you out of the rp so I can open it up for others to join. I'll be editing everything shortly. Meaning this is the last time you'll be able to respond.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Still here, but I'm a bit lost; I think I've gotten a bit left behind due to real life (I had to go to the funeral of an old friend and it upset me a lot) so could somepony bring me up to speed?

Still here, but I'm a bit lost; I think I've gotten a bit left behind due to real life (I had to go to the funeral of an old friend and it upset me a lot) so could somepony bring me up to speed?

My condolence friend.

Not really much happened except Rave went to guard tower and is now searching for the 'rebel' group. The group, after an attack had a little night rest and then went on their way to baltimare. They are pretty close to the city now. The skyline and the wall of the city can be seen in the distance.

• Brohoof 1

Looks curious.  Pitting the ordinary against the darkest of odds? Yes, quite a pleasing thought for an ISTP. I may or may not apply, but first I have some affairs to sort out, such as actually having a detailed character to present. This may well be done within the hour or so, however, so as not to slow the pace of your search.

Edit: Are there particular traits for which you are searching? I would not wish to waste anyone's time.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

If there are still spaces, can i put my previous application through again?

User name: Buzz
OC: Buzz Relic (link in sig)
Side: Harmony
Role: Soldior
Extra: If accepted, Buzz's 'sheild' ability wouldn't be working properly to make combat scenarios more interesting. 

I am interested, don't have an RP character sheet yet, so I would have to make one but I can do that fairly quickly. 

I can give you a little bit of the info here and then link my OC when the profile is complete. 

username: Stardust*
Name oc plus link: Stardust
What side (Harmony or Sombra): Harmony

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): recruit? 

If Sombra's side, why:
Something extra about your character that I need to know: Stardust is a Pegasus who loves the stars, her cutie mark is a swirl of stars and she charts and maps out stars and can read the night sky like the back of her hoof. She is constantly looking for new stars and better ways to chart. 

I will be adding my OC to the RP list and give her background and such. You can PM me if necessary. :)

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 1

Edit: Are there particular traits for which you are searching? I would not wish to waste anyone's time.

Not really, however, I guess there really is room open on the Harmony side (good guys)

I am interested, don't have an RP character sheet yet, so I would have to make one but I can do that fairly quickly. 

I can give you a little bit of the info here and then link my OC when the profile is complete. 

username: Stardust*

Name oc plus link: Stardust

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): recruit? 

If Sombra's side, why:

Something extra about your character that I need to know: Stardust is a Pegasus who loves the stars, her cutie mark is a swirl of stars and she charts and maps out stars and can read the night sky like the back of her hoof. She is constantly looking for new stars and better ways to chart. 

I will be adding my OC to the RP list and give her background and such. You can PM me if necessary. :)

It would be really nice if you did a character profile for your OC so that we could also get to see her backstory, but this suffices for a discussion between me and Puck for now. We will talk about it and let you know what we think. 

• Brohoof 2

Are there particular traits for which you are searching? I would not wish to waste anyone's time.

Not really any particular skills needed. As long as the character isn't too OP.

I can't accept you yet because I really want to know more about your character. I would like to see the oc profile page before I can decide if you can join. (side note, ranks aren't really relevant in the rp anymore. There are no ranks at the harmony side and Sombra maybe sort of)

If there are still spaces, can i put my previous application through again?

Sorry Buzz, I have to deny you again. 

• Brohoof 1

I can't accept you yet because I really want to know more about your character. I would like to see the oc profile page before I can decide if you can join. (side note, ranks aren't really relevant in the rp anymore. There are no ranks at the harmony side and Sombra maybe sort of)

I just finished my OC profile! :D 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r8808 

• Brohoof 2

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r8808

Hmm.. that is weird, I put it in my signature as well. when I click on that one it takes me to the page. Let me know if that still doesn't work. 

Yeah, it's working now, thanks :) I'll look at tomorrow (since it's already pretty late) and then I'll discuss it with Jonas as well.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

That, er, took far longer than expected...

Username: Wubtavia
Name oc plus link: Aria Rosewood https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aria-rosewood-r8809

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): Preferably a position that lets other ponies be in charge.

If Sombra's side, why: N/A
Something extra about your character that I need to know: No, I think the large wall of text should sum it up.

• Brohoof 1

username: EnzoAquila
Name oc plus link: Enzo And Khris, link in sig
What side (Harmony or Sombra): Sombra

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): doesn't really have a rank, people just go to him if they need help in their missions, and he occasionally helps for fun

If Sombra's side, why: Because Khris is fascinated with dark magic, and Enzo doesn't care, therefore more votes for sombra's side
Something extra about your character that I need to know: I'll tone down his special talent oh yeah, Khris is a unicorn's spirit trapped within a sword