Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sombra's Shadow [OOC]

Pucksterv

(edited)

@@Pucksterv, Dammit.. I missed that there was another page. Sorry, will change my post.

I know that feeling, I made that mistake a few times myself. Thanks for taking your time to change it :yay:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Yep! I enjoyed reading X3 im happy to be getting into it now

I'm wondering how Trivy and others are going to react to finding out Melody is the daughter of Cadence and Shining X3 that should be interesting later on :D XD

• Brohoof 2

I am glued to my feed - bravo, folks!

I am thoroughly amusing myself with the cart... it's almost like it is its own character.

Hopefully, no one else is annoyed at me for that.  *giggle*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am thoroughly amusing myself with the cart... it's almost like it is its own character.

Hopefully, no one else is annoyed at me for that.  *giggle*

I like the cart, cart is best pony :wub:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

I apologize, everyone. Ive been sick the past two weeks, and any replies i might have just been something akin to '"Thats good." He smiled.' or 'He laid down.' Im feeling much better now, though, and if im still welcome in the rp, i can reply soon.

I do have a question: Are they to the crystal caves yet, or are they still traveling to them? Or have they already passed through them? I ask because I have an idea of how I want Psych to join.

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I'll wait until they enter to post then.

What do you mean enter? We went through the caves already...

I feel really bad for Harcourt, that cart is going to kill him some day...

• Brohoof 1

I feel really bad for Harcourt, that cart is going to kill him some day...

That thing about the cart is going to kill me one day, I can't stop laughing :lol:  

• Brohoof 2

What do you mean enter? We went through the caves already...I feel really bad for Harcourt, that cart is going to kill him some day...

Oh, I thought that you meant they were coming up to the entrance and were outside of it. Guess I'll have to think of a different entry point then.
  • Brohoof 1

Not really much for Jinx to do, til Rave gets back from tormenting Twilight and reads her note... just to let you know that I am still here. :)

I was going to post tomorrow, but since I am on, I might as well 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, the picture of Harcourt on his file is of the YOUNG version... sooooooooooooo, I got on the Pony Creator & made the version from this RP.  

post-34233-0-91032900-1439806605_thumb.png

The PC HATED the laptop I'm using, and it literally took almost two hours to do this, but I like the way it came out.  Heck, I spent enough time comparing the two that I'm fairly certain it works.

Any opinions?

• Brohoof 1

Oooooooooh... you made him angwy!  *giggle*

I dig it - everypony has arguments; even friends.  Besides, it adds to the drama.

(And no, I'M not mad at all.)  }:>

• Brohoof 1

Are you accepting any new people?  :twi:

What side (Harmony or Sombra): Sombra

What rank (leader, recruit, general, captain etc.): General, In charge of hunting down those filthy rebel scum. 

If Sombra's side, why: He never liked the princesses, and he sees Sombra's takeover as just another opportunity to take advantage of. Something extra about your character that I need to know: I'd imagine in the Sombra controlled Equestria his money would be just about worthless. 

• Brohoof 2

"I..my station was attacked by a large group of rebels."

What a liar.  *chuckle*  He only saw two... but I'm certain he doesn't want to seem incompetent.  Good NPCing!

• Brohoof 2

"I..my station was attacked by a large group of rebels."

What a liar.  *chuckle*  He only saw two... but I'm certain he doesn't want to seem incompetent.  Good NPCing!

Indeed, it was well played. Lilith will be much surprised to see that there are only a few rebels capable of fighting, with the majority being mares, fillies, colts, and old mares/stallions.

• Brohoof 2