Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pinkie with cannon

sleepypony

ooh it beautiful drawing of art my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) i think its perfect otherweise but her cutiemark is missing =)=)=)=)=)<3 Awesome art my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)would love to see more art of your style YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)<3

• Brohoof 4

YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)==))=)=) great art my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you draw request =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) can you draw Rarity for me =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) she my favorite =)=)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 2

Great work, are you going to color it? One thing I noticed is that Pinkie is leaning far forward so that it looks like she's resting on the cannon. I suggest having her lean less so that her front leg extends farther to set the cannon off. I really like how excited you made her look. 

• Brohoof 3

thanks guy, and thank you for the suggestions! And I'm afraid I won't be coloring this one, I kinda like the whole stencil look when I draw. And I'm a little color blind so I probably wouldn't be able to do most ponies the justice they deserve :/ So I figure I'd stick to just pencil. I'll probably go through my drawing and edit it again sometime  

• Brohoof 1

let me know what you guys think of my new and improved pinkie with cannon! I would like some feedback on what I can to do improve it 

Thanks a lot guys hope you enjoy

post-34588-0-20143000-1438317938_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Great improvoment of this art my friend YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) maybe you should try color her =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I'm sure it would look awesome =)=)=) YAAY =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 1