Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (searching)The Rise of Fear(Reboot)

Scare Effect

RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/138635-the-rise-of-fear-reboot/

Alright I am planning to do a reboot of a RP I tried to do previously but failed due to lack of planning and many people being confused. anyway the RP would be in the more action/Horror genre.

there will be:

small amounts of violence

monsters of varying size

mention of zombies (though not until the end)

an OP villain

(everything above was planned in the original RP that failed.)

Edited by Scare Effect

well I instantly want in this, for the monsters I can think of a cockatrice, devourer (giant worm) skeleton dragon/ hydra (that would be weird but cool) for the location I think I would use the badlands as the location

@@Yoshikupo, those are some pretty good monsters. there will be two monsters i already decided on is a rockodile(or what ever it is called in season 4) and a dragon husk(basically a sentient-smart-zombie Dragon)

as for the location the bad lands are a pretty good idea too.

(edited)

okay so location is set but need help with another matter this is suppose to take place in another dimension but i am having trouble figuring out what makes it different from normal Equestria. Other than events that have not taken place in the previously mentions of said Dimension in other RPs that is.

(for those who don't know it is completely void of pony life in the future except three super ponies that survived the mass genocide.)

oh yeah there was this rule that all role-player characters will have a ten year age decrease(a rule that was important to the original for the basis of the start location was an orphanage located outside of ponyville.) I would like to keep.

Edited by Scare Effect

I wonder if it would be weird if Banner was in this universe but regarding what to do with changes, I would make it something like Celestia and Luna are powerless to help or there guards couldn't fight for crap

but regarding what to do with changes, I would make it something like Celestia and Luna are powerless to help or there guards couldn't fight for crap
these are pretty good differences.

I wonder if it would be weird if Banner was in this universe
Not really at the end all characters are sent through a portal into Equestria Prime(normal Equestria where most RP characters live) and their memories are changed as a side effect of dimension jumping. so characters she will meet again in future events like when she met Scare in the desert. Banner would have no memory of when she met scare in the past, or any other characters she may meet.

• 1 month later...

On the subject of dimensions: well, it's a good thing I know more than my fair share of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics. According to the Many Worlds Interpretation of the Schroedinger's Cat Theory, there are many dimensions that are different from our own. Usually, because a string of choices were made. For example, if I woke up, and went to the kitchen for something to eat, there might be a cake and a bowl of cereal. Of course, being the fat guy I am, I choose the cake. However, there's also another universe where I chose the cereal instead, wanting to be more healthy. Both universes exist, I just chose to participate in the less healthy one. Hope that helps! :)

Edited by MarionEtte136