Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [Casual] The Harmony Hotel [OOC]

Pucksterv

Say a prayer or something XD

I'm sure you'll think of something before I get back from chores.

Aqua turned her head to the right where Tender was standing. "Ooh Happy hour!" Aqua chirped with a wide grin. "Oh Scarlett?" She asked Tender. "I think I know where she be.." She said, touching her chin with her left hoof. Aqua trotted to the couch where Scarlett was by and said, "Hey! Tender needs you c'mon." She chirped and motioned for Scarlett to follow.

Why not say something like "I smell pancakes."

Scarlett would teleport right to you.

Say a prayer or something XDI'm sure you'll think of something before I get back from chores.Why not say something like "I smell pancakes."Scarlett would teleport right to you.

Hey I didn't know what to do! :o XD

kk! ^_^ I assume you know how Aqua is if you have read her page :P

The urge to call Aqua her full name, Aqualana, is ridiculous. I'd really like to think she told Scarlett in the end of AES2 XD

Opinion?

The urge to call Aqua her full name, Aqualana, is ridiculous. I'd really like to think she told Scarlett in the end of AES2 XDOpinion?

Sure! ^_^ Maybe she comes to really trusting Scarlett enough to telling her her full name! :grin2:

Sure! ^_^ Maybe she comes to really trusting Scarlett enough to telling her her full name! :grin2:

The moment Scarlett says it in this rp is the moment a part of your destiny is set in AES :P

The moment Scarlett says it in this rp is the moment a part of your destiny is set in AES :P

Lol :P Indeed :derp: is Aqualuna a name really that tempting to say? :P Edited by TwilightAqua

aww :kindness::blush: That's sweet of you to say :blush: I made the name up myself :P

I GET TO SAY IT!!!

ANyway, someone else respond plz.

No idea! Think of something! I need an excuse to get away from the pregnant mare

I'm sorry, had work. And the 'pregnant mare' has a name you know. I'm sorry if I annoyed you somehow, and you didn't have the patience to wait, but Annabella is a OC I put a lot of work into. I think she deserves to be referred to by her name instead of her condition... Don't you think?

Your loss, I can post plenty now.

Edited by Professor Annabella

I'm sorry, had work. And the 'pregnant mare' has a name you know. I'm sorry if I annoyed you somehow, and you didn't have the patience to wait, but Annabella is a OC I put a lot of work into. I think she deserves to be referred to by her name instead of her condition... Don't you think?

Your loss, I can post plenty now.

Scarlett or anypony else didn't know her name, and you weren't responding so I just referred to her as what Scarlett referred to her in the rp. We needed to move on, you weren't here, so we moved on.

And how is it my loss? I didn't loose anything.

Scarlett or anypony else didn't know her name, and you weren't responding so I just referred to her as what Scarlett referred to her in the rp. We needed to move on, you weren't here, so we moved on.And how is it my loss? I didn't loose anything.

I was referring to You, in the OOC, calling Anna by her real name.

I wasn't replying because we're on different timezones... Unfortunately. The only reason I responded now is because, for whatever reason, I woke up in 4 in the morning. I checked my phone and noticed there was a post, and decided to make a quick response. Most of the time, that isn't going to happen. If I don't reply immediately, it's mostly because I'm either sleeping or busy because we're in different hours

I wasn't replying because we're on different timezones... Unfortunately. The only reason I responded now is because, for whatever reason, I woke up in 4 in the morning. I checked my phone and noticed there was a post, and decided to make a quick response. Most of the time, that isn't going to happen. If I don't reply immediately, it's mostly because I'm either sleeping or busy because we're in different hours

I know, I could tell.

I was referring to You, in the OOC, calling Anna by her real name.

Force of habit, sorry. I always call ponies the same thing in rp as in OOC.