Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pleasure to meet you

Akari of Duskshire

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Random search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I kept seeing it everywhere, so I checked it out to see what the big deal was. Needless to say, I got hooked and have been for over four years now.

I'd like to think I'm at least an okay artist.  I'm still learning how to use my Intuos Pro tablet and AutoCAD SketchBook, among other things.  I'd also really love to start making my own RPGs, but I use a Mac, so I can't get RPG Maker.

This might've been a result of my "alt-itis" from my World of Warcraft days, but whenever I get an idea for a new character, I simply have to put it down on paper.  It can be a description (physical, personality, combat, etc.) or a picture, be it a simple sketch or more.  I'm able to come up with them, but I'm terrible at actually writing out the stories they're supposed to be in.

That being said, I also like to RP.  And I'm a bit of a bookworm, especially for fantasy and books like Tale of Two Cities and Fahrenheit 451.  Does manga also count?

• Brohoof 6

Hello, , and welcome to the awesome place known as the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this wonderful community of ponies. :D If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :grin2: I hope you enjoy and have an amazing time while you're here. :rarity: If you ever want to RP, this would be a nice place to check out. :rarity:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, AkariNacht99, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! :squee:  Hope you have a wonderful time among us, making lots of new friends and having many great experiences in your time here. I always enjoy seeing new creative Ponies join us, I'd love to see some of your art if you decide to post it here. :fluttershy: Anyway, should you need anything, all you need do is ask, I'll do my best to help!  :lol:

Have a terrific first few days with us, and I'll be sure to see you out there! :)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 6

welcome, hope you have fun, make friends & have all your questions answered.

My problem is the other way around, I can write stories, but I can't make good characters

I get loads of ideas for my books, but they don't fit into the book

• Brohoof 6

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: RarityHow did you find MLP Forums?: Random searchHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I kept seeing it everywhere, so I checked it out to see what the big deal was. Needless to say, I got hooked and have been for over four years now.I'd like to think I'm at least an okay artist.  I'm still learning how to use my Intuos Pro tablet and AutoCAD SketchBook, among other things.  I'd also really love to start making my own RPGs, but I use a Mac, so I can't get RPG Maker.

This might've been a result of my "alt-itis" from my World of Warcraft days, but whenever I get an idea for a new character, I simply have to put it down on paper.  It can be a description (physical, personality, combat, etc.) or a picture, be it a simple sketch or more.  I'm able to come up with them, but I'm terrible at actually writing out the stories they're supposed to be in.

That being said, I also like to RP.  And I'm a bit of a bookworm, especially for fantasy and books like Tale of Two Cities and Fahrenheit 451.  Does manga also count?

Hello Akari, welcome to the forums! :lol: So you like to draw? I bet your art is really neat. ^.^ If you want to, you can share it in the Pony Art section if it is pony art and if it is not pony art, there is a Non-Pony art section as well. :)

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more. :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hi AkariNacht99, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-ochugs.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Octavia here, if you're interested. ^_^

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

850683__safe_solo_cute_octavia+melody_si
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy pony forums of MLP FOrums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and this happy community of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 I hope that you can have great and happy pony time here with all the ponies here meeting the pony friends here and enjoying the fun time in this happy community =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

I'd love to see some of your drawings =)=)=)=)

rarity_says_hello__by_pinkiceygirl-d4u15

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3998765.sig-3998229.sig-3996770.sig-

• Brohoof 3