Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have your Super Mario level featured!

Nintenboy195

Hello everypony! Have you ever wanted to have your awesome Mario level featured in a game? Well now you can! With MLP Super Mario Bros Wii!

Ponylogo.png

MLP Super Mario Bros Wii is a community mod of New Super Mario Bros Wii (NSMBW). 

Find more info here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/124051-mlp-super-mario-bros-wii/

You may be wondering. "But Nintenboy195, I really want to make a level. But how will I be able to do it without some complicated computer program?" Well let me tell ya! It is possible! And I'll tell you how!

How do I participate?

Get a pencil and paper! Making a Mario level is as easy as Pinkie Pie! Just draw out your level and me and my team will transform your led drawing into a beautiful Mario level! Look at these examples below.

Example 1:

Your drawing on paper.2h3bl35.jpg

Your drawing come to life.

25ppvh0.png

Example 2:

Your drawing on paper

zleknl.jpgYour drawing remastered:

2q3ypds.png

Create Now!

Sorry about that. I post the thread to early!  :rarity:

Edited by Nintenboy195
  • Brohoof 2

What I want to know is how do you even mod a Wii game? And then install the mod to said Wii game?

I don't really have any level ideas, sorry, but if I think of one I'll come back and post it I guess :adorkable:

What I want to know is how do you even mod a Wii game? And then install the mod to said Wii game?

I don't really have any level ideas, sorry, but if I think of one I'll come back and post it I guess :adorkable:

You can softmod a wii with ease so that you can run homebrew software.

That being said, considering Mario Maker is coming out in like a month or two, I don't see the point in this, sorry.

(edited)

You can softmod a wii with ease so that you can run homebrew software.

That being said, considering Mario Maker is coming out in like a month or two, I don't see the point in this, sorry.

No need to be sorry buddy! U kno y? Cause I do see a point with this! ^^ last time I checked,Nintendo did not make a partnership with Hasbro to have custom pony themed tile sets, music, and textures! ^^ please correct me if I'm wrong! ^^

Another thing, just because mario maker is coming close to release, that means all us modders worked for nothing? http://rvlution.net/forum/30-nsmbw-hack-projects/

Edited by Nintenboy195

No need to be sorry buddy! U kno y? Cause I do see a point with this! ^^ last time I checked,Nintendo did not make a partnership with Hasbro to have custom pony themed tile sets, music, and textures! ^^ please correct me if I'm wrong! ^^

Another thing, just because mario maker is coming close to release, that means all us modders worked for nothing? http://rvlution.net/forum/30-nsmbw-hack-projects/

Not trying to be mean, but it definitely will drop the popularity of modding NSMBW because you can now more or less build levels with this new app being released by Nintendo. it won't completely destroy it, but it definitely will put a dent on it. That being said, you kind of run into the issue of good old copyright cease and desist as well. We all know the story at this point: Hasbro will C&D any major project.

Right, just like project thundercloud, legends of equestria, and all the animations that everypony made , right? Also, you should know that not everypony has a wii u (a lot of ponies don't) and half if not more. So nsmbw will be fine. Look at smw centeral, people still hack that one, don't they?

Not trying to be mean, but it definitely will drop the popularity of modding NSMBW because you can now more or less build levels with this new app being released by Nintendo. it won't completely destroy it, but it definitely will put a dent on it. That being said, you kind of run into the issue of good old copyright cease and desist as well. We all know the story at this point: Hasbro will C&D any major project.

This isn't the place for debating so I would appreciate if we stopped. ^^ unless you wanna go to the pms?

Right, just like project thundercloud, legends of equestria, and all the animations that everypony made , right? Also, you should know that not everypony has a wii u (a lot of ponies don't) and half if not more. So nsmbw will be fine. Look at smw centeral, people still hack that one, don't they?

This isn't the place for debating so I would appreciate if we stopped. ^^ unless you wanna go to the pms?

Sure, I'll bite. Either way, I wasn't trying to really debate, just pointing out that the interest is going to be fairly low.

Not to mention Thundercloud was small enough to slip under the radar and Hasbro probably is not threatened by Legends of Equestria due to the fact that it will never even get close to finished. People who try to make MMOs never seem to realize how expensive they are to keep running and how long they take to build. Legends of Equestria at the rate it is being developed, Gen 5 will be out and in its third season before they even get into a "finished" state of the game.

Edited by Guest