Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Many Stories/Levels Does Your House Have?

Lucky Bolt

• 1 year later...

1 because I live in an apartment. It's a 2 story building though, we have people living beneath us, unfortunately (They're loud and fight a lot and their dog is aggressive towards ours). 

It is a classic Icelandic home as in one story, two stories and three stories are more common when it comes to older homes here especially ones out in the country side. Though honestly I prefer it being a one story house although if I were to buy a house I'd likely buy a two story tall home with a garage of course. Owning a home in Iceland isn't exactly something you want to do, everything here is expensive and then property taxes of that house it is almost as if politicians want you on the streets haha.

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I live on the top floor of a two story apartment. I have to climb stairs every day but the view ain’t bad.

You live in a dream castle, I know. :wub:

You're my favourite Disney princess.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well the house I’m currently in has none but my old house had a guy commited suicide in my room before we moved in. 

lol I’m jk i understand what you mean im don’t really know how you count them though I had ground floor and one on top of that and have a basment to so I think that’s two????:scoots:

also the first thing was true…