Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Button mash

Cherry_Bloom

I'm sorry every pony but i have a question that i feel really silly for asking, but i just have to know. Is Button mash actually canon? I can't remember if I've ever seen him in any episodes. i know he's not a main pony but is he a background pony in any episodes? I just love the adorable little colt! If he is canon what episodes is he in can you tell me?

post-33971-0-12480100-1439718881_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

He was in Season 2, in the episode Hearts and Hooves day during the song sequence when Sweetie sung the part "he's much to young."

He was in Season 2, in the episode Hearts and Hooves day during the song sequence when Sweetie sung the part "he's much to young."

OH/.... MY.... GOSH! Yes he was! how could I have forgotten that?? Thanks so much for reminding me! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I think the name Button Mash was a fan invention. I believe the character has never been referred to by name on the show and I'm not sure if his name appears in any official pony name lists or merch. Does anyone know his official name? Is it Button Mash?

The name Button Mash itself is not canon.

(Thankfully. That name is fraking stupid)

What would you have it be? I can't think of a name that's better. It's really a name that's good and makes sense.

What would you have it be? I can't think of a name that's better. It's really a name that's good and makes sense.

I'm just not a fan of it.

Just like how i'm not a fan of the name Bon Bon or Dr. Whooves.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just not a fan of it.

Just like how i'm not a fan of the name Bon Bon or Dr. Whooves.

Fair enough. Though Bon Bon is a canon name. Do you prefer her other name though? Sweetie Drops?

Fair enough. Though Bon Bon is a canon name. Do you prefer her other name though? Sweetie Drops?

Yes, I definitley like SweetieDrops better!

• Brohoof 1