Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Public Brony Merch Sightings On Cars/Buildings

GXPBlast

Thought I would share this. but I always squee abit inside when I see mlp merch such as stickers in public especially on cars or buildings. For me I get especially excited since there are not many bronies that I know of who live near me. The only bronies I know about are the ones I see at meetups or cons. But seeing one in public is more of a rush for me.

Recently I noticed an awesome looking jeep that I assume is some mechanics near the local shopping center I go to. This jeep has a bunch of stickers that are all brony related. I am hoping I run into this person to comment how cool their jeep looks and that I am a fellow brony. If that is the case we have two things in common, we both like cars and ponies lol.

I saw stickers of Rainbow Dash, Big Mac, Applejack, Discord, Princess Luna, and Derpy along with some other non-related stickers.

Feel free to comment on these sightings or share photos or experiences of your public mlp merch sightings on cars or buildings, signs, and polls

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 5

This is pretty epic!! :D I would be that creeper though and just wait for the owner to come out! LOLOL 

I would be curious how his co workers react to his "manly" jeep being covered in ponies since most is not all of the people working at that mechanic shop last I been there were all guys.

But for sure I give the guy props as he is truely a brony and proud to be showing off all of those stickers on his car. Surly he must get tons of questions lol.

• Brohoof 2

I took one of my MLP stickers and put it on my friends car without him noticing a few weeks ago and it's still ther xD. I don't know if he didn't notice or decoded to watch the show but either way it's pretty funny cause it's a 2015 Camaro.

• Brohoof 3

I took one of my MLP stickers and put it on my friends car without him noticing a few weeks ago and it's still ther xD. I don't know if he didn't notice or decoded to watch the show but either way it's pretty funny cause it's a 2015 Camaro.

Devious!!! and Brilliant!!!! lol

• Brohoof 1

At my local community college I often see students wearing MLP shirts and sometimes carrying other merch like keychains and got a compliment on my Discord shirt there once.

(edited)

Also he has a couple of pokemon stickers on his car. Not only does he like mlp, he is into other nerdy things that most bronies like such as anime, cars and pokemon. I am sure he likes video games too.

Edited by GXPBlast

This is pretty epic!! :D I would be that creeper though and just wait for the owner to come out! LOLOL

We are the same way when it comes to that situation. I would just be standing there and the cops would arrest me because they thought I was planning on taking the car.

I have had a similar experience before. Every Sunday I am a greeter at my church, and I saw a little girl walk in with an Octavia plushie. I was so jealous of her! That was also the Sunday that I help teach 4 & 5 year olds, but she went into the 2 & 3 class, so I wasn't even able to admire it from afar.

• Brohoof 1

I was actually going to put a couple of Rainbow Dash stickers on my Batman-themed junk car. But, my parents doubt that it will survive driving across the county when we move. We have to sell it. No point putting them on now. :(

We are the same way when it comes to that situation. I would just be standing there and the cops would arrest me because they thought I was planning on taking the car.

I have had a similar experience before. Every Sunday I am a greeter at my church, and I saw a little girl walk in with an Octavia plushie. I was so jealous of her! That was also the Sunday that I help teach 4 & 5 year olds, but she went into the 2 & 3 class, so I wasn't even able to admire it from afar.

I would have hunted her down lol. There is always next time!!

Might end up scaring the girl or have parents call the cops that some random adult is following her XD

that's why you have to be a ninja about it! LOL  :ph34r:

(no, I do not have any experience with this) 

(edited)

that's why you have to be a ninja about it! LOL  :ph34r:

(no, I do not have any experience with this) 

I was extremely trying to be ninja when I took the pictures for this thread lol.  I wonder if he is even a member on the forum and recognized his car.

Edited by GXPBlast

I have a really great picture for this, although it's not exactly merchandise. 

uvsRzBR.jpg

So I was walking towards my favorite restaurant in Santa Rosa, Ca and there was a graffiti painting of Pinkie Pie on the side of an electrical box. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but it was painted over within a couple of days. I'm really glad I got a picture while I was able. 

• Brohoof 3

I saw someone wearing a Bronycon shirt at a local Wawa. Was tempted to say something... But we were too public. Couldn't do it.

It makes me wonder if other fans had seen me with a shirt before and wasn't able to compliment me on it.

• Brohoof 1

I have a really great picture for this, although it's not exactly merchandise.

sig-4032277.uvsRzBR.jpg

So I was walking towards my favorite restaurant in Santa Rosa, Ca and there was a graffiti painting of Pinkie Pie on the side of an electrical box. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but it was painted over within a couple of days. I'm really glad I got a picture while I was able.

Where did you see said box in Santa rosa? I am around this area. (And it wasn't me who made that)

• Brohoof 1

@@alpinefroggy, It was near Lococo's on Fourth between Wilson and Davis. I went to eat there on my birthday in 2013, so it's been quite a while, I've just been holding on to the picture because it was so awesome.

Oh wow I may have walked past that box today as I was on fourth and in the area

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to meet the guy,  as he was coming out to his car, I said those stickers made his truck 20% cooler than other cars in the parking lot. He laughed and gave me a brohoof. Got to know him and he seems like a cool guy. Turns out he has not gone to many local meetups do to his job but will try to make some others in the future.

• Brohoof 1