Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I did a remix of a song by WoodenToaster

letterone

I thought it was pretty good! :3

D'aw well thanks. I'm just not feeling like I did as good on it as I did for other songs that I've done. It just... like some of it doesn't fit in quite right and it is not at all how I expected it. Usually my stuff doesn't end up that way. Usually I feel like I did a good job and worked hard on it. Meh... I'm just rambling... thanks, though! :)

(edited)

Ooooh I like it :3 Great work!

Jeez, I just don't see how it could be THAT good. :lol: It's nowhere near as creative as some of the other stuff I've done... it's kinda crap compared to the rest, actually. But, um, thanks anyways! Edited by letterONE

• 3 weeks later...

pretty good!keep up the good work dear sir!!!

Thank you! :) I've got tons of stuff to upload Bandcamp, so uh... yeah. :P I have lotsa stuff to do.

sure it isn't the best remix out there (considering that there are so many remixes of all of Glaze's music,) but for this specific song which isnt remixed that often i thought it was a great piece of work! i commend you on a great piece of music here. i look forward to seeing more from you O>O

sure it isn't the best remix out there (considering that there are so many remixes of all of Glaze's music,) but for this specific song which isnt remixed that often i thought it was a great piece of work! i commend you on a great piece of music here. i look forward to seeing more from you O>O

Heh, thanks! I'll be honest and say that I did this remix without listening to the song all the way through. So yeah. Not my best work. :P

I went back-to-back with the original song and I actually like your remix's style a tad more. Personal preference of course. Awesome job. :D

Thank ye! :P