Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

This is me being a creative nigga and puttin on a fake smile with my A+ Art Class Assesment. Had me teary eyed when I saw that mark T.T

77071_302546659857328_1358265089_n.jpg

Ray William Johnson BG (kinda...) :3

Edit: I lied. No Chrimbo picture. I don't want people to treat me differently for how I look.

I have a few words for you.

seriously, I've been very patient with you, note that you don't have to post anything is you don't feel like it, but this attitude of yours is getting old and honestly is annoying. I've seen this thread since page one, and you've been like this before I joined "I don't want to post because I'm scared of pedos", "I don't want to post because...[i forgot the other reason you wrote LOL :mellow: ]", "I don't want to post because you would treat me differently", I mean, why? I don't even know you well enough to treat you differently based on your picture. I think I told you already that it was ok, that I personally would brohoof and comment and yet you still wouldn't do it.

look if you are scared to post a picture of you, it's fine, I had the same fear the first times I posted as well, but if you are going to change your mind every 5 seconds, don't post anything, just limit yourself to lurk the thread if you want or comment on the looks of others but this teasing of yours is getting annoying. You like hot or cold, you like winter or summer, you like this or that, but choose one!

It looked like I was being rude, but I wasn't, I was being upfront, and telling you the truth, I hope you take it well ;)

• Brohoof 3

Ray William Johnson BG (kinda...) :3

I have a few words for you.

seriously, I've been very patient with you, note that you don't have to post anything is you don't feel like it, but this attitude of yours is getting old and honestly is annoying. I've seen this thread since page one, and you've been like this before I joined "I don't want to post because I'm scared of pedos", "I don't want to post because...[i forgot the other reason you wrote LOL :mellow: ]", "I don't want to post because you would treat me differently", I mean, why? I don't even know you well enough to treat you differently based on your picture. I think I told you already that it was ok, that I personally would brohoof and comment and yet you still wouldn't do it.

look if you are scared to post a picture of you, it's fine, I had the same fear the first times I posted as well, but if you are going to change your mind every 5 seconds, don't post anything, just limit yourself to lurk the thread if you want or comment on the looks of others but this teasing of yours is getting annoying. You like hot or cold, you like winter or summer, you like this or that, but choose one!

It looked like I was being rude, but I wasn't, I was being upfront, and telling you the truth, I hope you take it well ;)

I'm not trying to tease people.

I was going to post one but I don't feel comfortable having people comment how how I look.

I don't like that sort of attention from people.

Maybe I will one day, but not until some of those people go away.

On another note, love the plushie, Fox. Even if I don't like Pinkie it's nice :)

post-5888-0-03439000-1355777202_thumb.png

It's funny how do I have reactions pics for everything, always prepared ^_^

I'm not trying to tease people.

I was going to post one but I don't feel comfortable having people comment how how I look.

I don't like that sort of attention from people.

Maybe I will one day, but not until some of those people go away.

even if you are not noticing, you are teasing...whenever you feel ready, just post them, but it's no fun to see these regretting comments, if you don't feel confortable perhaps you shouldn't post your pictures. (I hope not to be one of these persons)

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

Awesome plush.

Also, you kind of look like a mannequin haha. :lol:

Thanks, I was thinking of getting another, but I don't know which one just yet... I look like a mannequin? ....I'll take that as a compliment. 

mlfw5006-pinkie_bop_by_termi92-d4wm16y.g

Pinkie Pie plush because Pinkie best pony~

• Brohoof 1

537725_523501741001039_331934106_n.jpg

I felt i needed to post a new one, as my last one was out-of-date and slightly inadequit.

And yes, The Royal Air Force do bollock me for my long hair.

Don't judge me.

=3

• Brohoof 5

...hi?

post-156-0-68102800-1355865671.jpg

Braiding sideways is fun.

Sorry it's huge, ever since my netbook's down, I can't resize pictures, nor convert to PNG. <_<

I took several pictures of this, and chose what was by far the worse angle and worse overall feeling you could get.
This was right after I bought my very first pony shirt! I don't look it, but I was very ecstatic!
Can I eat up you guys' cheeks, they look so delicious and soft. Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 4

Braiding sideways is fun.

You know, call me a jerk but, for some reason, I look at you..then I look at Viscra...and I totally see you guys being related somehow. ^_^  

• Brohoof 1

Extra white for Christmas Spirit?

meh.jpg

Photo debunking spree;

Q: "Oh em gee Shanky you obviously don't look like that everyday."

A: 

I usually like to wear my hair up more often.

Here is a picture with my hair tied back took in my bestie's dorm.

On an average day (wasn't expecting photos to be taken).

IMG_2656-1.jpg

A: "You only post pictures where you look good. Post a bad picture."

Q:

I'm not photogenic at all. So here. Take a picture of me trying to keep sparks out of my eyes.

411.jpg

A: "I heard you had pink hair. Pics?"

Q:

It fades really fast, so I couldn't afford to keep re-dying it. But I loved it.

006-3.jpg

Q: "You clearly use fake pictures."

A:

Here is a screencap picture of me in a skype cam chat with a bunch of members from the forum in a Sweetie belle sweater.

wut.png

Q: "You only post face shots. You must have a bad body."

A:

Take this full body shot of me walking with my friends.

004-8_zps5a4b279f.jpg

Q: "We've all seen the video on your profile. Got anymore vids?"

A

YOUR SO PRETTY >.<

• Brohoof 1

@@Shankveld,

oh sorry I forgot xD

@@Shankveld,

>Says good things about Shankveld

>Instant brohoofs.

Anyways I thought about posting a pic of myself sometime soon again.....

naaah.

• Brohoof 3

Time you guys saw me again:

11qs1f8.jpg

Button <3 Rarity is now 3rd best pony! :D

149w4jl.jpg

My awesome belt

BTW, I'm like Kristen Stewart, I have only 1 face expression. :P

• Brohoof 4

Extra white for Christmas Spirit?

meh.jpg

Photo debunking spree;

Q: "Oh em gee Shanky you obviously don't look like that everyday."

A:

I usually like to wear my hair up more often.

Here is a picture with my hair tied back took in my bestie's dorm.

On an average day (wasn't expecting photos to be taken).

IMG_2656-1.jpg

A: "You only post pictures where you look good. Post a bad picture."

Q:

I'm not photogenic at all. So here. Take a picture of me trying to keep sparks out of my eyes.

411.jpg

A: "I heard you had pink hair. Pics?"

Q:

It fades really fast, so I couldn't afford to keep re-dying it. But I loved it.

006-3.jpg

Q: "You clearly use fake pictures."

A:

Here is a screencap picture of me in a skype cam chat with a bunch of members from the forum in a Sweetie belle sweater.

wut.png

Q: "You only post face shots. You must have a bad body."

A:

Take this full body shot of me walking with my friends.

004-8_zps5a4b279f.jpg

Q: "We've all seen the video on your profile. Got anymore vids?"

A

Reading this makes me feel guilty because when I first joined the forum and saw your avatar, I thought (for about a month) there is no way in hell that someone can be that beautiful, intelligent, funny and friendly.

• Brohoof 1