Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Can I do it?

I dunno 'bout this

2gxkaxe.jpgI'm second from the left.. the one next to the person on the far left. I'm bad at directioning xD This was taken in May? March? April? During a tour thingy my church did. This was in a big hotel my group went for fun between a concert and going back to our hotel. happy.png the trip was really fun. And I probably ruined everyone's imagination of what you thought I looked like because all the girls that post on her are so pretty and then there's me! I look like a 7th grader even though I'm in 10th grade. And I talk a lot when I'm stressed out and this is stressing so I'm putting like a paragraph in here. (Now to decide I've I'm even going to submit this or not)

• Brohoof 19

Can I do it?

I dunno 'bout this

2gxkaxe.jpgprobably ruined everyone's imagination of what you thought I looked like because all the girls that post on her are so pretty and then there's me!

Nonsense! You are fabulous!!

biggrin.png

Can I do it?

I dunno 'bout this

2gxkaxe.jpgI'm second from the left.. the one next to the person on the far left. I'm bad at directioning xD This was taken in May? March? April? During a tour thingy my church did. This was in a big hotel my group went for fun between a concert and going back to our hotel. happy.png the trip was really fun. And I probably ruined everyone's imagination of what you thought I looked like because all the girls that post on her are so pretty and then there's me! I look like a 7th grader even though I'm in 10th grade. And I talk a lot when I'm stressed out and this is stressing so I'm putting like a paragraph in here. (Now to decide I've I'm even going to submit this or not)

So you're the girl on the left/middle? 

If so then there's no need to worry. You look amazing! :)

• Brohoof 2

Can I do it?

img-1884458-1-2gxkaxe.jpgAnd I probably ruined everyone's imagination of what you thought I looked like because all the girls that post on her are so pretty and then there's me! I look like a 7th grader even though I'm in 10th grade. And I talk a lot when I'm stressed out and this is stressing so I'm putting like a paragraph in here. (Now to decide I've I'm even going to submit this or not)

img-1884707-2-r9egbbL.jpg

Now I have to say it. You're beautiful... for a 7th grader.

img-1884707-3-trollface.jpg

In all seriousness, you are indeed pretty. Personally I think you're the most beautiful one in that group, honestly speaking, and you dressed politely (not shorts). Good one. Bravo!

*presses brohoof maniacally*

Edited by Earl of Skyward
  • Brohoof 1

Can I do it?

I dunno 'bout this

img-1884458-1-2gxkaxe.jpgI'm second from the left.. the one next to the person on the far left. I'm bad at directioning xD This was taken in May? March? April? During a tour thingy my church did. This was in a big hotel my group went for fun between a concert and going back to our hotel. img-1884458-2-happy.png the trip was really fun. And I probably ruined everyone's imagination of what you thought I looked like because all the girls that post on her are so pretty and then there's me! I look like a 7th grader even though I'm in 10th grade. And I talk a lot when I'm stressed out and this is stressing so I'm putting like a paragraph in here. (Now to decide I've I'm even going to submit this or not)

You look fabulous! I felt that when I posted a picture of myself that I shouldn't do it but, I think that you look great. :P

Personally I think you're the most beautiful one in that group, honestly speaking, and you dressed politely (not shorts). Good one. Bravo!

I was supposed to wear shorts but I ddnt pack any so I wore the closest thing. I dont like shorts and barely ever wear them but it was really hot outside that day. Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

Can I do it?

I dunno 'bout this

img-1884458-1-2gxkaxe.jpgI'm second from the left.. the one next to the person on the far left. I'm bad at directioning xD This was taken in May? March? April? During a tour thingy my church did. This was in a big hotel my group went for fun between a concert and going back to our hotel. img-1884458-2-happy.png the trip was really fun. And I probably ruined everyone's imagination of what you thought I looked like because all the girls that post on her are so pretty and then there's me! I look like a 7th grader even though I'm in 10th grade. And I talk a lot when I'm stressed out and this is stressing so I'm putting like a paragraph in here. (Now to decide I've I'm even going to submit this or not)

I've gone through all of the pictures on here, and there are a lot of pretty girls. However, you're the only one that I would say is beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

I was supposed to wear shorts but I ddnt pack any so I wore the closest thing. I dont like shorts and barely ever wear them but it was really hot outside that day.

I always feel naked whenever I wear shorts. I've stopped wearing it for... about seven years.

See? You're not ugly.

• Brohoof 1

img-1880541-1-m2YwD4L.jpg

It's a me! Haze! ^^

Wow.  I... uh, wow.

Ok so here is a more up today Pic of myself... yeah not the best looking guy I know but they, the Cup is nice img-1882369-1-smile.png

attachicon.gif003.JPG

I require that cup.

• Brohoof 2

It doesn't seem fair if I just stalk around this thread without posting any of mine. Very well then. Behold, this is the man responsible for the Nigelpocalypse, chaotic gifs, intense burns, and else.

This is me an eternity ago. Notice the flawless eyes.

img-1887995-1-iSCmlON.jpg

These are me just four hours ago. Notice the black eyes.

Ordinary content face. Used when doing (usually weird) shits.

img-1887995-3-rmYi7I9.jpg

Browsing face. Used when browsing shits and legit materials.

img-1887995-4-1vh5evM.jpg

See? Not all Asians have rainbow-coloured hair, narrow eyes, in-naturally pale skin, and girly look. Many of us look like Mediterranean folk. Dark hair, normal-sized eyes, light brown skin, manly look.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 5