mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I would love to send a picture of myself, however no camera is able to capture my god-like figure, so I have to go with a reference picture of what I look closest like.

3pfyv5.jpg

Lol, I'd be careful, the last time I posted a Fat Bastard pic I ended up getting 225 warning points. :P

The mods, they're watching our every move... O.O

• Brohoof 1

Lol, I'd be careful, the last time I posted a Fat Bastard pic I ended up getting 225 warning points. tongue.png

It's not your fault, Fat Bastard is so sexy that he makes even all the mods drool and do some...nasty stuff.. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

What is a mod?  Nothing but a miserable pile of support tickets!

tumblr_mv4hr38zNi1r3109to1_500.jpg

Not feeling all that enthusiastic this morning.

• Brohoof 4

To save y'all the everday 'I'm too shy to post' bologne, I'll post a pic or two on here :) but first let me say this:

Everyday that I have been on this site has been great. Meetin you kind and accepting people has been a rewarding pleasure all in its own. When I look at everyone's pictures...seeing the truth behind the avatar, I can't help but feel a sense of pride in all of you. None of you are flawless. We all have our scars and bruises sometimes physically, but most of the time emotionally...yet y'all are so beautiful in who you are that one can only admire every imperfection. Perfect, to me, is everyone's imperfection and those imperfections are marvelous; thus, you are all marvelous and beautiful individuals from every smile to every frown. It is my greatest honor to take part in this sanctuary with all of you :)

Welp, now that that's out of the way (sorry y'all. got carried away heh), here ya are. Perhaps one day when my dreams are realized, you may see this face again...but if not, at least you will see the imperfection that some of you talk to daily ;)

179994_183611388461547_507224723_n.jpg   untitled_by_gdalton66-d6rj8mx.png  untitled_drawing_by_gdalton66-d6rj8lq.pn

• Brohoof 19