mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Well, here I am after the last performance of Aeterno Elementum, as a resurrected Viking warrior. Don't mind the blood, it's stage makeup. :)

viking allan.jpg

At this point, we're just screwing around while waiting for the theatre to empty out so we can start dismantling the set. Yes, the gear is 'real'. The brass scales weigh about 60lbs when added to the maille hauberk. I need to make a new biggin, so you can't see the old white one. It's rather odd next to the rest of the gear.

• Brohoof 6

Since I haven't posted in a while...

I've been going to the gym every day and working on stretching. Here's the progression of my scorpion over two years. It would have been better by now except that I took a break over the summer after cheer and track were over. The last picture is my bow and arrow sitting down, which is the only way I can do it...

post-9921-0-77462400-1385937679_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 15

I've been going to the gym every day and working on stretching. Here's the progression of my scorpion over two years. It would have been better by now except that I took a break over the summer after cheer and track were over. The last picture is my bow and arrow sitting down, which is the only way I can do it...

attachicon.gifFotor1121224946.jpg

image.png

lol jk  :lol: 

• Brohoof 7

image.png

lol jk  :lol: 

ahahaha that made my night xD

Btw mags :o Your cute =] Nice stretching! I probably couldn't even do 1 / 4 of that xD 

• Brohoof 1

In the event that anyone here is curious what happens when you're not a huge fan of Christmas and you have a friend that's good with photoshop, I present you with this (warning: the following may be terrifying):

540791_194069057397887_155474197_n.jpg

Yes, I have a friend that would take the time to photoshop my face onto the Grinch.  And it works oddly well...

• Brohoof 9

attachicon.gifFotor1121224946.jpg

Very impressive! I wish I was still that flexible, but now I'm all old and creaky.

Edited by Stina
  • Brohoof 2

Well I decided it's about time to post another pic of myself.

To say the least, I'm disappointed :( I had a much better pic but my mom deleted it from my phone by accident ^_^ So this one is less high quality.

So the deal is my mom did some braids in my hair a couple days ago and I thought they looked cool. So I took two pictures to share with you guys. The first actually showed the braids better but that's the one that got deleted :(

This one sort of shows them but meh.

So prepare your eyes for the atrocity you are about the behold. I hope I don't leave you blind :blink:

NNOgmoK.jpg

• Brohoof 14

To say the least, I'm disappointed :( I had a much better pic but my mom deleted it from my phone by accident ^_^ So this one is less high quality.

So the deal is my mom did some braids in my hair a couple days ago and I thought they looked cool. So I took two pictures to share with you guys. The first actually showed the braids better but that's the one that got deleted :(

So prepare your eyes for the atrocity you are about the behold. I hope I don't leave you blind :blink:

NNOgmoK.jpg

I would never go blind, looking good Pink!

• Brohoof 2

NNOgmoK.jpg

Is a fine face.  But camera you using, is truly not where good quality.

• Brohoof 1

NNOgmoK.jpg

Misty Pie, what on Earth on you talking about? You look cute as ever here. Sure it may not have came out the way you would have wanted it to, but it is not in any way, shape, form, bad. You still look great! :)

And don't ever call yourself an atrocity, no matter how bad you think you look, I will never ever think that.  :)

Beautiful as always Misty Pie. Love that smile of yours! ;)  <3

Is a fine face.  But camera you using, is truly not where good quality.

^Probably the only thing I would point out there. The camera quality isn't great, but whateves. :)

• Brohoof 7

Misty Pie, what on Earth on you talking about? You look cute as ever here. Sure it may not have came out the way you would have wanted it to, but it is not in any way, shape, form, bad. You still look great! :)

And don't ever call yourself an atrocity, no matter how bad you think you look, I will never ever think that.  :)

Beautiful as always Misty Pie. Love that smile of yours! ;)  <3

^Probably the only thing I would point out there. The camera quality isn't great, but whateves. :)

That's cause I used my iPhone's camera so yeah lol xD I used the front camera, it never works out too well :) 

But I really appreciate your compliments Sanderspie. It means alot. I've always thought I was never really that attractive but really just the fact that you're calling me cute means alot to me ^_^ Love ya Sanderspie.

Oh and by the way, you look absolutely cute in all the pics you've posted here too ;)

• Brohoof 1

That's cause I used my iPhone's camera so yeah lol xD I used the front camera, it never works out too well :)

But I really appreciate your compliments Sanderspie. It means alot. I've always thought I was never really that attractive but really just the fact that you're calling me cute means alot to me ^_^ Love ya Sanderspie.

Oh and by the way, you look absolutely cute in all the pics you've posted here too ;)

Thanks. And I know how you feel Misty Pie. I'm not used to being called attractive either but hey, that does not mean it's not compliment worthy of accepting. :)

Love ya too Misty Pie. 

My El Salvadorian cutie pie! lol  ;)  <3 

Thanks. And I know how you feel Misty Pie. I'm not used to being called attractive either but hey, that does not mean it's not compliment worthy of accepting. :)

Love ya too Misty Pie. 

My El Salvadorian cutie pie! lol  ;)  <3 

It's just Salvadorian lol :P

• Brohoof 1

This picture is about a year old but I haven't really changed.

Pic related.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's a dumb game, by the way.

i feel like i'm posting on this forum waaaaay to much XD

It's just me or you're posting the same picture over and over? XD

Christmas photo time!

Add a caption, "Evil thought in progress."