mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

post-15132-0-99189400-1386176201_thumb.jpg

So, yeah, got new headphones in...supposed to be used for gaming...yeah... and my skin is ridiculously pale, get off my case. ;-;

Also, my eyes look terrible because I'm not the best at sleeping. 

• Brohoof 11

Well, I see that many people post their photos, so why not post my picture? The image is a bit blurry but you can see

rc791x.jpg

I'm so scared

You have no reason to be scared. You're pretty and your hair looks nice. :3

You actually remind me of a girl I knew in school back in freshman year, not to sound weird.  ^_^

But nonetheless, you look good.  :)

• Brohoof 1

On 2013-12-01 at 3:06 PM, YayFluttershy said:

Pegasister in the house.....I'm white and old looking

I'm an old 19, but you don't look like an old 19.

On 2013-11-28 at 11:49 PM, Crispy said:

Not great quality but meh.  People were talking about eye colors.

tumblr_mx0cvrBHFb1r3109to1_500.jpg

Mine are several.

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 2

Gaaaah, why not, ok, here's another picture of me :squee: I'm not as nervous as last time to post here, but THAT DOSNT MEAN IM NOT NERVOUS AT ALL! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I took out the photo, muahahaha >:-) thanks Sweet Dreams for the idea of doing this xD I'm so evil, sorry anyone that wanted to see, but too late!

Took out the grin this time so I didn't get more comments on me looking like my OC :P

Edited by SkyStorm
  • Brohoof 13

Gaaaah, why not, ok, here's another picture of me :squee: I'm not as nervous as last time to post here, but THAT DOSNT MEAN IM NOT NERVOUS AT ALL! :blush: :blush: :blush:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Took out the grin this time so I didn't get more comments on me looking like my OC :P

You look nice!  :)

So I had to do a God-awful amount of Scuba diving for my senior capstone project, and this was the best photo I got from all the dives I did. And yes, I'm Scuba diving in a pool. Because I can.  :lol:

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 10

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awwww, what an adowabu little cute SkyStorm! Teeeheee!  :wub:

(I had to... xD)

• Brohoof 2

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's okay to be nervous. That's how I felt when I put up my actual picture as my avatar. Nonetheless, it's not a bad picture at all! :)

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Even without a grin Skystorm still looks like Skystorm. (Yes that makes sense becouse, it is true.)

• Brohoof 1

Behold, my ugly self !

vpT0f5q.png

Because yeah, I can't get any better than a poor quality webcam pic at the moment, which doesn't really help to make me look decent. I'm going to regret this..

.. Nono I mean it's fine, really ! I'm just going to roll around in my bed and hide under my blanket for the next 5 hours or so. Sounds reasonable.

You arent ugly in the slightest my friend, and thats the truth :)