mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

Yes. Here's a picture of me. :P
Try guessing where I'm originally from by looking at the picture. There's a number of dead giveaways. (i.e. the shirt, the wall hanging above my computer, etc...)

post-24966-0-03199500-1393732073_thumb.jpg

Edited by tehagg
  • Brohoof 2

Yes. Here's a picture of me. :P

Try guessing where I'm originally from by looking at the picture. There's a number of dead giveaways. (i.e. the shirt, the wall hanging above my computer, etc...)

Awesome room. Especially the Cedar Point shirt and Indian's plaque. Still disappointed I didn't get to ride the Gatekeeper this year cause it kept breaking down

• Brohoof 1

Awesome room. Especially the Cedar Point shirt and Indian's plaque. Still disappointed I didn't get to ride the Gatekeeper this year cause it kept breaking down

Thanks. The Indians thing is actually handpainted, and I have no idea how I came to own it. I've just always had it. And Gatekeeper was AMAZING when I rode it back in August.

@Dsanders I told you I would upload these and what better day to do it then on your last day here? ^_^

So prepare yourself my friends for what you're about to see, and I hope you don't get diabetes :lol:

I found some baby pictures of me so I thought I should share them with you guys :) So enjoy!

3o9DUCu.jpg

1IAF8Mu.jpg

• Brohoof 12

@Dsanders I told you I would upload these and what better day to do it then on your last day here? ^_^

So prepare yourself my friends for what you're about to see, and I hope you don't get diabetes :lol:

I found some baby pictures of me so I thought I should share them with you guys :) So enjoy!

img-2366125-1-3o9DUCu.jpg

img-2366125-2-1IAF8Mu.jpg

Awww you were such an adorable wittle baby! :wub: I could just pinch your cheeks and... and I'll stop now. :blush:  Sorry. I'm starting to sound like mother here.

It's ironic, because most people, at least from what I've seen, would be incredibly embarrassed to show someone their baby pictures, never mind show the public.  ^_^

Regardless, I still think you looked ad'awwwwable.  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Awww you were such an adorable wittle baby! :wub: I could just pinch your cheeks and... and I'll stop now. :blush:  Sorry. I'm starting to sound like mother here.

It's ironic, because most people, at least from what I've seen, would be incredibly embarrassed to show someone their baby pictures, never mind show the public.  ^_^

How are you here? 0_0

Did something change that I didn't hear about?

I got more picturesssss

post-10276-0-12068200-1393789648_thumb.jpg

post-10276-0-78635700-1393789686_thumb.jpg

This one is a picture that gives me bad memories...

She's gone. Death took her from me, after a decade of pure love and adoration.

• Brohoof 2

Aww I knew you'd like them :blush: You said you would like to see them so I'm here to oblige ^_^ And for me sincerely it's not embarassing at all, babies are adorable so I shouldn't be nervous to show these :wub:

• Brohoof 1

We should have a "pics from your part of the world" thread. For people to post pics from around their towns.

So agree, wanna show my awesome pics of cape town 

So, here is some pics, the first ine is from Table Mountain and the second one is The city center.

Oh and got the Cape Town stadium in here as well

post-19035-0-45266300-1393797179_thumb.jpg

post-19035-0-85538200-1393797235_thumb.jpg

post-19035-0-01630600-1393797300_thumb.jpg

I'm terrible at making these message things, so I don't know how to put in spoilers...

nd8krd.png

Haven't posted here in a long time lol. My best friend is on the left and im near the top left. We got these two girls' phone numbers after this selfie thanks to me tho ;D

• Brohoof 1

dd7e5992423f3c9ca86c0c1d8def41a4.png

Seaweed desperately needs me to do this as you can see ^^^ x)

33091f96f8063cfbac27b8f274ff1a5a.png

3fc640a63084bae40efc896a173378e2.png

(edited)

On Saturday March 1st, I wound up in Dalat, Vietnam. Despite having no license back home in the States (though I know how to drive/ride), I rented an automatic motorbike for the low, low price of $6 USD and drove the 45 kilometers (28 miles) through the scenic, winding mountain roads of the Central Highlands to Elephant Falls. My timing was excellent, you can probably guess why from the photo.

img-2370003-1-2014-02-01_15.35_.27_.jpg

img-2370003-2-2014-02-01_16.02_.23_.jpg

Not so luckily, a drunken Vietnamese driver on his motorbike collided with me while I was going downhill at 40 km/h (25 mph) and I ended up with a pretty bad case of road rash, hence the bandages/scrapes. I won't include close up photos of the wounds due to their icky-ness. He got off with little more than a bruise, somehow. A local and his friend saw and rushed to help; they took me into their traditional home and cleaned/bandaged me up. Not the first time random Vietnamese strangers rushed to help me; serious respect for them. Wearing a helmet saved me from something more serious. I was committed to see the falls despite the injuries, as it's only a flesh wound.  ;)

img-2370003-3-2014-02-01_15.52_.34_.jpg

I'm still in pain from the ordeal, but it was worth it. (Yes, I did see a doctor when I got back to Dalat.)

My usual camera ended up dying on the beaches of Cambodia, so I used my likewise beatup (and crap) phone camera to shoot some washed out photos of the countryside. It doesn't do the real thing justice!

img-2370003-4-2014-02-01_16.31_.48_.jpg

img-2370003-5-2014-02-01_16.21_.07_.jpg

img-2370003-6-2014-02-01_16.36_.32_.jpg

img-2370003-7-2014-02-01_14.36_.04_.jpg

img-2370003-8-2014-02-01_13.18_.54_.jpg

I only had 1 week in Vietnam due to plans in Japan (where I arrived today) but I would LOVE to return someday. Can easily spend months there and not see everything. The ride never ends!  :P

First post

Second

Third

Edited by K.K. Slider
  • Brohoof 7

That...wasn't even me that said that. That was my life model decoy. Ha.

hahaha kid, you're not even good, sit down.