Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I really hope You'll find Your way out of this sick house soon. Your hair is awesome, if I see it destroyed by them I will come over...with my axe ><

I don't think I'll ever be able to leave :( I used to have other options with my ex in case the first approach didn't work out, now that's all I have -_-

I don't think I'll ever be able to leave :( I used to have other options with my ex in case the first approach didn't work out, now that's all I have -_-

There are other people around too. Better people, You know that and don't lie to Yourself that there is no future outside this house. If You'd like to talk about it now message me on skype, ok?

There are other people around too. Better people, You know that and don't lie to Yourself that there is no future outside this house. If You'd like to talk about it now message me on skype, ok?

Had to go to school ^_^

I can't exactly go through with the backup plans with just anybody though >_>

And sure we can talk on Skype :)

have one of my ugly self when i had dyed bright pink hair (its now black but still short yolo) oh and ignore the ponies im building an army

i suck at selfies if you couldnt tell, plus sunglasses because god i have ugly eyes, plus A+ for not styling my hair that day

gg

post-15132-0-24976900-1425158472_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11