mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

All this pictures are beautiful! vearly!

Every Human have for me a personality beauty.

:yay:

I see the Human not the Money, not the makeup only the human that life.

And thats ist beauty enaugh.

:D

Greatings,

Guardian!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Seeing everyone post pictures of themselves without any qualms makes me feel comfortable to post a picture of my own. :)

I look a bit dull and traditional. I'm nothing too special and my visage might appear a bit old, but this is what estoc looks like:

estoc.jpg

Get it? Because it's an estoc.... I'm not really going to post a picture of myself. :derp:

Edited by estoc
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Please note this was from 5 months ago and I only just woke up but it was my friends birthday. That's why my hair isn't brushed so don't bash me aha. Plus it was the only photo of me actually smiling since I hate my natural smile (because of my cheeks) but I'm trying to embrace it a bit more.

post-15411-0-87563000-1432954437.jpg

Edited by Bethielikesponies
  • Brohoof 10

Please note this was from 5 months ago and I only just woke up but it was my friends birthday. That's why my hair isn't brushed so don't bash me aha. Plus it was the only photo of me actually smiling since I hate my natural smile (because of my cheeks) but I'm trying to embrace it a bit more.

Please, you don't look bad at all. Quite the opposite actually. Embrace that natural smile!

>Be a man

>Be born ugly

You know men can't wear makeup. But thankfully, I am a fox.

Umm ??

First off there are a ton of beautiful guys out there owo

also, guys can wear makeup ? and it makes them look so much better, they just ... don't. 

I'd rather date a guy who wears makeup than one that doesn't. Of course I don't mean like girls makeup but just do the same minimum that girls do. 

Heck yes guys can wear makeup, just a lot don't (disappointment) 

Umm ??

First off there are a ton of beautiful guys out there owo

also, guys can wear makeup ? and it makes them look so much better, they just ... don't. 

I'd rather date a guy who wears makeup than one that doesn't. Of course I don't mean like girls makeup but just do the same minimum that girls do. 

Heck yes guys can wear makeup, just a lot don't (disappointment) 

During college this year for whatever reason I agreed to her putting makeup on me, and I actually did look like a girl... I guess having an afro helped haha and the eyes

During college this year for whatever reason I agreed to her putting makeup on me, and I actually did look like a girl... I guess having an afro helped haha and the eyes

probably because it was girls makeup xD and she gave the makeover. lol 

probably because it was girls makeup xD and she gave the makeover. lol 

I still have the picture of it, but there is no way I'm gonna leak it xD

• Brohoof 2

Ok so I know I just posted in this forum but I found some more recent photos and one is from Groovin The Moo Music Festival so yeah and here's a bonus photo of my dog as "Hairy potter"

You have that natural beauty :)

attachicon.gifEverfree.jpg

Hi from Seattle, everypony!  Everfree Northwest is the bomb!

You look pretty!

You're also lucky. Why can't anything exciting happen here in southern California? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My last full day of school. Plenty of selfies were taken! Also I slightly edited them cause they were sorta dark.

I'm on the right. A pic with one of my friends and my favorite teacher ever!

post-20175-0-32040800-1433190332_thumb.jpg

Me and my culinary squad minus one person who decided to skip today.

post-20175-0-15328000-1433190350_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 10

My last full day of school. Plenty of selfies were taken!

I'm on the right. A pic with one of my friends and my favorite teacher ever!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Me and my culinary squad minus one person who decided to skip today.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Looking great there :D. Awesome pictures :3. 

• Brohoof 1

Just some pics from Comic Con down here. I went as Scarlet Witch :catface: Sorry if I burn your eyes with my hideousness, I look like such a child

Pretty awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun for sure you know. I've never had a chance to go to a con. like that but always have. Going to be going to that Bronycon this year after a long time from wanting to go. Hope you had a blast at Comic Con.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun for sure you know. I've never had a chance to go to a con. like that but always have. Going to be going to that Bronycon this year after a long time from wanting to go. Hope you had a blast at Comic Con.

It was pretty average, definitely not as huge as something like in the US ^_^ Just walking around and looking at the art and stuffs :catface:

After 2 months of no shaving the result of getting a haircut. Apparently it's good enough that even my sister said I look attractive lmao

sig-3785202.10xwvhw.jpg

That's probably highest praise you can get in the creepiest way xD

attachicon.gifEverfree.jpg

Hi from Seattle, everypony!  Everfree Northwest is the bomb!

Lucky! I wanted to go and I live in the area :(

• Brohoof 1