mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Every pegasister.

Y u so cute?

I mean seriously. Each every single one of you. And the bronies being so cool. This community. =D

Every pegasister.

Y u so cute?

I mean seriously. Each every single one of you. And the bronies being so cool. This community. =D

Eeyup, the ladies are cute here at MLPforums and the men are cool too.

this makes me want to post a pic of myself too, but my personality doesn't let me. Ok, here is the plan, when I get to 350 posts I will have to post a pic of myself. I tend to forget what I promised, so if I do forget to post, remind me about my promis... Ok?

Eeyup, the ladies are cute here at MLPforums and the men are cool too.

this makes me want to post a pic of myself too, but my personality doesn't let me. Ok, here is the plan, when I get to 350 posts I will have to post a pic of myself. I tend to forget what I promised, so if I do forget to post, remind me about my promis... Ok?

We shall see. I already posted mine a few pages earlier so I don't need to do that kind of silly stuff =D

*Looks at thread* *Looks at phone with built in camera* *Looks at thread again*

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Another blond on the forum phew thought I was the only one ;p ~

Took this Christmas night, excuse the dusty mirror

Posted Image

I was on my own this year, so I got all dressed up to send some festive photos to family. Felt so good to throw my jacket on at the end of it though, I thought it deserved a photo :P

• Brohoof 2

Took this Christmas night, excuse the dusty mirror

Posted Image

I was on my own this year, so I got all dressed up to send some festive photos to family. Felt so good to throw my jacket on at the end of it though, I thought it deserved a photo :P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdDIwVWrxI

Brace yourself, a picture of me is coming XD

I apologize for the shitty webcam quality but close enough XD and here's me derping out like Derpy:

post-773-0-65218300-1325497442_thumb.jpg

Wow, you're pretty! I love your expression too. Hee hee, You look a lot like her.

My other picture was kind of crappy quality, so I got a better one from an actual camera:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Anyway, Ouker and Freckle are right. It's like ponies make everyone 20% more handsome/beautiful.

Or their inner beauty, which allowed them become part of the herd, was already making them look so good in the first place. I'm leaning more towards this theory.

Of course, no one can be as handsome as me. Except chubs, Asians, and other round-shaped folks. C:

• Brohoof 1

Behold. Me. Again. Let me know when you get tired of looking at me and I won't post anymore pictures. :lol:

post-366-0-83383700-1325942690_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Behold. Me. Again. Let me know when you get tired of looking at me and I won't post anymore pictures. :lol:

You look like a musketeer to me, but I like it. :D

And no, we aren't getting tired. Keep 'em comin' !

Posted Image

This was from a year ago.

@Finesthour-

In this photo you look like one of one my friends who use to live in Sumter (the town I live in) but with sort of crazy hair (no offense, lol). :)

Wow, you're pretty! I love your expression too. Hee hee, You look a lot like her.

My other picture was kind of crappy quality, so I got a better one from an actual camera:

Posted Image

Wow (even though we haven't spoken before, hello!) you look just like your ponified form! :P

*Looks at thread* *Looks at phone with built in camera* *Looks at thread again*

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Lol, your picture makes it look like you're giving that Fluttershy expression, saying, "You jelly, bronies?" I've seen plastered in these forums somewhere. XD Good work!

I apologize for the shitty webcam quality but close enough XD and here's me derping out like Derpy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love my beautiful pegasisters <33 ~

This picture was taken today and looks pretty much exactly like my old photo in here. I did... not plan this.

Edited by Zoop
removing certain bits of personal info/similar
  • Brohoof 6

Wow (even though we haven't spoken before, hello!) you look just like your ponified form! :P

Thank you! :D I'm pretty good at making things look at me... considering how much I actually draw myself. ;;Self-centered;; But hello!

I love my beautiful pegasisters <33 ~

Thank you. :3

This picture was taken today and looks pretty much exactly like my old photo in here. I did... not plan this. :huh:

Posted Image

...Zoop, you look like you could punch me in the face. Nothing like I expected. It's actually quite scary. And badass. Seriously, you are manly-looking. I approve. The baldness. <3

This picture was taken today and looks pretty much exactly like my old photo in here. I did... not plan this. :huh:

Posted Image

...I know I've seen you before. You just got that face of that guy everyone knows but can't quite remember him. lmao

• Brohoof 1

...Zoop, you look like you could punch me in the face. Nothing like I expected. It's actually quite scary. And badass. Seriously, you are manly-looking. I approve. The baldness. <3

I... get that a lot, actually. :lol:

At any rate, be at ease - I've no reason, nor any desire to punch you or anyone else here. As for the other comments... and yes, baldness is <3

...I know I've seen you before. You just got that face of that guy everyone knows but can't quite remember him. lmao

Ah, I see. I'm generic. :(

At any rate, be at ease - I've no reason, nor any desire to punch you or anyone else here. As for the other comments... and yes, baldness is <3

Not even me?

No no, I don't mean it like that. I mean it like...you just have that face that everyone knows but they can never attribute it as a plain or generic face. Like...kinda like you are one guy who travelled the world and EVERYONE saw you. xD

Arylett, you look a lot like my high school friend Maia. In fact, you could pass as her twin.

Anyone who's my friend on Skype has already seen this picture, but for those who haven't, this is from April 2010, so it's pretty old, but it's probably the best picture of myself that I've got. :lol:

post-366-0-02675500-1326009775_thumb.jpg