Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Thanks so much! I really miss dying my hair, I haven'y done it for about a year and a half. I actually plan on doing it a light purple next! :D

I'm going to have to wait about a year and a half until I can start dying mine again too...ugh if only dying and bleaching your hair was good for it lol

@Arini

Somepony's popular :pout:

XD

This hair has always brought in people. ;) Haha, just kidding. 

I'm going to have to wait about a year and a half until I can start dying mine again too...ugh if only dying and bleaching your hair was good for it lol

What I do to keep it healthy is deep condition it after I bleach or dye it and then continue once a week. 

Pretty much use a decent/high end brand of conditioner and leave it in for 10 minutes. Use some hair balm/leave in conditioner. 

Boom. Hair feels as healthy as virgin hair. 

• Brohoof 2

Unless you're emo its hard to lose weight by eating less. I was in a huge rut and lost 20+ pounds from starvation once. Minimal exercise is needed, although you don't need to "work out" just like a jog or a bike ride or something. Doesn't have to be intense.

I understand that. Lowering my appetite is just the very first step. I eat WAY too much. After that, I'm gonna start riding my bike more often.

• Brohoof 1

Nah its probably your eyes, they're all sparkly and pretty. Hard to come by people with those too often.

• Brohoof 1

I understand that. Lowering my appetite is just the very first step. I eat WAY too much. After that, I'm gonna start riding my bike more often.

-

Edited by Guest

Also no one ever succeeds in a diet alone get someone to push you on. Important tip. For some reason I studied diets one day. I don't remember why.

What I do to keep it healthy is deep condition it after I bleach or dye it and then continue once a week. 

Pretty much use a decent/high end brand of conditioner and leave it in for 10 minutes. Use some hair balm/leave in conditioner. 

Boom. Hair feels as healthy as virgin hair. 

I tried leave in conditioner before but it just wasn't enough, I think the heating products is what mostly killed my hair.

Thanks for the advice though :)

Next time I start dying my hair in a year or 2 I will definitely have to actually take care of it, like you do.

I probably will buy some sort of leave in conditioner again soon though, I already bought heat protector.

I also use to mix natural oils like extra virgin olive oil, and almond oil, and put it in my hair for a while. Also washing your hair only 2-3 times a week helps too. 

• Brohoof 1

Also no one ever succeeds in a diet alone get someone to push you on. Important tip. For some reason I studied diets one day. I don't remember why.

-

Edited by Guest

Edit: Err scratch that, wasn't a very good photo of me :eww:

I may try and take a better one

And by may, I mean probably not

p4qqhih.gif

Edited by Veolala
  • Brohoof 1

Guess I'll participate once too, didn't have time to take a really recent picture, this is from a few months ago.

q5AdOOC.jpg

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 2

post-21202-0-22973400-1421805268_thumb.jpg

Me at the shooting range using real firearms for the first time and probably holding them incorrectly (//w//), will do better with more practice ^_^. I wish they have actual guns, not just those small ones with like zero recoil. They do make plenty of noise though, tried shooting a few times without the ear plugs and my ear drums virtually exploded. I need to get used to these loud noises lol.

Didn't get a pic of me using a rifle but do have the results, can't say I'm too good at sniping but at least I got them all on target :P

post-21202-0-31204200-1421805994_thumb.jpg

Overall pretty surprised that they offer this kind of stuff in China. :D

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 5

Finally, a picture of me.

cocosgift_by_pixelkitties-d7nw893.png

In all seriousness though, I'll post a picture of myself soon.

You meanie :v

It's funny considering that the members who most often refuse to reveal themselves on here, get the most attention and anticipation from the community for when they do finally reveal themselves. 

I can think of one person *cough* hugoholic *cough* who will be especially exited to see you :3

• Brohoof 1

You meanie :v

It's funny considering that the members who most often refuse to reveal themselves on here, get the most attention and anticipation from the community for when they do finally reveal themselves. 

I can think of one person *cough* hugoholic *cough* who will be especially exited to see you :3

Count me in on this one xD