mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I don't know what being ugly is~ ^~^ I think I did see your picture, you were beautiful and adorable~!! O3O <3 <3  :love:  :love:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Lol good. I don't think I'm ugly anyways lol. But one thing is for sure, I might be adorable, but we already have a queen.

• Brohoof 2

XDD whenever someone messes up with words most girls make a whole drama about it. I know you didn't mean to say I wasn't adorable and yeah, you haven't seen me. I did for fun :3 and well, guess I haven't upload anything in a while... I promise a pic later :3

I'll be awaiting it eagerly! Seriously I'm rather curious now! :squee:

Lol good. I don't think I'm ugly anyways lol. But one thing is for sure, I might be adorable, but we already have a queen.

I think there's still a vacancy open for princess! :o Or president if monarchy is not your thing! :twi: XD

• Brohoof 2

wpRhgif.png

Aaamazing signature made by the awesome Nectar! Thank you so much bud! :lol:
My OC page of NightStrike
other oc Itiri

Interesting x3 nice to meet you all! Here, this is me: 

sig-4036910.IMAG0320_zpssgrteph7.jpg

I took this one a week ago n.n

I also wanted to share this one with you guys, my Fluttershy inspired outfit n.n

sig-4036910.IMAG0326_zpsrdsnzdmq.jpg

Found some.

No, it wasn't difficult. I just crosschecked the timestamps against the join date.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 6

Umm guys... :blush: How can I be a queen if I have been banished from the kingdom of adorableness? :smug::twi:

Banished? Nobody would dare to banish you! :pinkie:

Also I better post a picture because otherwise we'll end up with an entire page without having posted a single picture!

It's an older one I've posted before but most people probs haven't seen it, the dog is a French bulldog and her name's Floortje, she's totally sweet :P

post-21098-0-28347100-1443279769_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

wpRhgif.png

Aaamazing signature made by the awesome Nectar! Thank you so much bud! :lol:
My OC page of NightStrike
other oc Itiri

This is me when a little over a month ago at Cedar Point's Soak City. No, that's not a mullet, but I used the hat to keep all the rest of the hair out of my face. That's probably the one thing that saved me from cutting it (they have fairly strict appearance policy at Cedar Fair). Well, that, and the fact that I was a good guard! I also worked at Castaway Bay, so maybe I kinda fit in with the whole Islander atmosphere.  ;)

Glad to see another lifeguard on here, dude. I was a lifeguard as well over the summer. :) This year will be my 3rd year!

• Brohoof 1

Also I better post a picture because otherwise we'll end up with an entire page without having posted a single picture!

It's an older one I've posted before but most people probs haven't seen it, the dog is a French bulldog and her name's Floortje, she's totally sweet :P

attachicon.gifIMG_3988.JPG

The cuteness level of this photo is just too much :yay: Best combo ever! Dog and curls :P

• Brohoof 5

Umm guys... :blush: How can I be a queen if I have been banished from the kingdom of adorableness? :smug::twi:

Honey, without you there is no kingdom of adorableness XD you are the reason why there is a kingdom!

I'll be awaiting it eagerly! Seriously I'm rather curious now! :squee:

I think there's still a vacancy open for princess! :o Or president if monarchy is not your thing! :twi: XD

Lol as long as Queen Twily is okay with that XD

AND I LOVE YOUR PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Thanks for that, I was really lazy for doing it XD

• Brohoof 1

Found some.

No, it wasn't difficult. I just crosschecked the timestamps against the join date.

@

My memories were correct~!!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :wub:  :wub: You are indeed beautiful and adorable~!!!  :o  :P <3 <3 :D;) 

tumblr_myy6iiueHe1rrzdauo1_1280.gif

• Brohoof 3

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Honey, without you there is no kingdom of adorableness XD you are the reason why there is a kingdom!

Lol as long as Queen Twily is okay with that XD

AND I LOVE YOUR PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Thanks for that, I was really lazy for doing it XD

QUEEN!!????? :blush: :blush: Um I'm okay with that :blush: :blush: Wait did I just... No I can't be a queen! D#:
  • Brohoof 3

img-30211-1-img-30211-1-QKvltej.jpg

Sig by

My OC:Aqualuna Sea Splash :blush:

My memories were correct~!!          You are indeed beautiful and adorable~!!!    <3 <3  

Lol thanks dear!

I love u guys. Even u Simon.

Love you too!

QUEEN!!????? :blush: :blush: Um I'm okay with that :blush: :blush: Wait did I just... No I can't be a queen! D#:

XDD you are our queen!

We-hell, I wanted to show you my top hat and another corset lol. Because why not?

post-35175-0-86677800-1443286546_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 14

We-hell, I wanted to show you my top hat and another corset lol. Because why not?

Oh my Teemo~! :wub:  :wub:  :pinkie:  :pinkie: You're.So.Teemoing.Adorable~!! <3 <3  :P;):D 

• Brohoof 1

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Glad to see another lifeguard on here, dude. I was a lifeguard as well over the summer. :) This year will be my 3rd year!

Nice! Where at? This was my first summer, and I'm back home in Arizona now. I was sooooo nervous, but once I got my first rescue out of the way, it was smooth sailing. :)

Roller Coaster Count: 143
Favorite Roller Coaster: Tatsu
Best Pony: Starlight Glimmer (Background Pony: Saffron Masala)
Best Episode: Twilight's Kingdom (Single Episode: All Bottled Up)

"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens" -Bahá'u'lláh

Nice! Where at? This was my first summer, and I'm back home in Arizona now. I was sooooo nervous, but once I got my first rescue out of the way, it was smooth sailing. :)

I'm in the capital of New York, and I had 3 saves this summer unfortunately :(

I'm way too UN-cute to post myself XP

Angry bird~? '~" xDD 

We're all shy, you can do it~!!!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :wub:  :wub:

I'm ugly and I posted myself~ XP ^.^ <3 :D

• Brohoof 1