Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Brony/Pegasister Fashion Look Like?

SkullcandyPegasus

Most subcultures have a particular fashion sense whether we speak of emos, hipsters, goths, or just about any other subculture really. By looking the part, it becomes easier to find others who are being unique in exactly the same way you are. Now then, what do you think epitomizes the brony/pegasister look? Or perhaps, what do you think high fashion might be within our subculture?

probably clothing that invites hugs. :) Really I think that Brony fashion would have room for customization. Everypony has their own talent and is loved for being themselves. Ponies have cutie marks to show what their talent/interest is, and so Brony clothing should allow the humans to display what their special talent is.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on what show aspect you want to represent unless it's merch, which makes it obvious it's brony wear.

You can choose a character and base your clothes off their design. For example: White and purple clothes for Rarity, or blue with rainbow accents for Dash. But characters like Pinkie make that a bit harder, because who wears pink clothes only?

I would've said generally something vivid and colourful too but then I remembered some villains and characters like Luna. :ooh:

I already imagined something like that. Just, imagine, having a hoodie based on ponies. You think it's a regular cyan hoodie? And then, you open a zipper on the hood, and BAM! You have Dashie's mane on your head!

But I also think that brony/pegasister fashion should be opened to customization, cause the series showcases uniqueness and all. And that might be weird for you, but I think everyday wear is already brony fashioned. Why? It's you who choose the clothes you'll wear, your shoes, your hair style or coiffure. You can't make more customizable, cause you'll wear clothes to show unique you are in your own way! So I think there might be a fully brony fashion, cause there is already one, and the most simple fashion there is.

• Brohoof 1

Basic or pony related clothing.

I second this; Also, matching up your style of clothing, color scheme, and fit to the the character it's based on. For example, with Rainbow Dash I'd imagine something sleek and colorful. This was my outfit the other day. Keep the fit and also keep the shirt, change the hoodie to blue, the pants to grey, and the shoes to white, and I think it'd be a pretty decent RD-inspired outfit. Or say your favorite character is Rarity. You could have a white cotton MA-1 bomber jacket with flashy zippers and other trinkets as your main piece (maybe even have a stylized version of her cutie mark on the back of the jacket), paired up with a purple-blue gradient T-shirt; black slim/skinny jeans, and black low-top sneakers with white and blue detailing. That might be a shitty combination, it's 2:30am and I'm tired  :P

Edited by I Bring Da LULZ

Many will disagree, but a fedora/trilby is a must. Aside from that it would be fairly open to customization. One idea for a color scheme is the rainbow made of the Mane 6's colors that is in pretty much every rainbow in the show.

post-32755-0-86706400-1441679655_thumb.jpg