Favorite Username?

Crystal Sparkle

*steps in front of everypony*

HAHAHAHA Back of the line with you! (Jk :3)

I thought that Slendermane was a clever name, as well as Pinkazoid is pretty epic. and I like the image that NewCalamity gives me when I think of the words in that username. But nothing beats the oop phase and the Zoopaloops.

Edited by CeIestia

Nico's because it's hilarious to put it in front of everything. I Nicodo it all the Nicotime. Seriously, it's such an amusing name. :)

I would have to agree with Arylett with this one. I, too, find myself doing that with his name. :lol:

The inner mathematician in me has streamed all of my favourite names into separate categories, so here are my favourites for each category:

Epic-Ezynell. First name that I loved, it just seems to roll off the tongue and I love it, passionately.

Pretty-Arylett. Sounds fancy and pretty, sorta like royalty.

Cute-Jonke. When I think of a cutesy name, I think of Jonke's name. No idea why, it seems adorable.

Cool-Scootacool. For obvious reasons.

Badass-Moosefullaeggs. No real idea why it just seems so different to the rest of the names that I view it as badass.

Overall: It just has to be Klopp. Not because its the most fantastic, whimsical name but because he had it before MLP and it fits in so perfectly with our fandom. Also, helikloppter ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Slendy always has awesome names, although his frequent name and avatar changes confuse me at times.

Shankveld is really fun to say, as is Kyronea and Arylett.

I agree with whoever said NewCalamity is an awesome name.

Grendo, when he changed it to Grendology.

Ice when we got him to change it to Vanilla Ice.

Feld0, because Feldo was the name of this super badass squirrel in one of the Redwall books. Martin the Warrior, I think it was. And because Feldian sounds really cool.

Moosefullaeggs for the wat factor.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Scootacool= swag B) a few others: ProjectRKA, Electrobolt, skysong,Silver Arrow, Klopp, Zoop. There are more names but i can't think of them at the moment :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For me, I saw a user named Chantilly Angel. I thought that sounded kinda hot...

And maybe AppleShy Sparkle...but that's probably only because his/her avatar is dreeeeeeeeeeeamy....

Edited by Crystal Sparkle