Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible proof for humans in Equestria( Sassy Saddles)

TheMarkz0ne

I think it is a bit like the dwarfs in Discworld giving their kids names like "Cheery Littlebottom": A leak in the narratative continuum letting ideas through from the human world to Equestria. Some day, a fashion-pony was struck with this idea, which came from our world, and created a huge trend, which died down by now. Sassy is being retro.

• Brohoof 1

I think it is a bit like the dwarfs in Discworld giving their kids names like "Cheery Littlebottom": A leak in the narratative continuum letting ideas through from the human world to Equestria. Some day, a fashion-pony was struck with this idea, which came from our world, and created a huge trend, which died down by now. Sassy is being retro.

Narrativium gets everywhere, and can cause some odd things.

• Brohoof 1

Why do saddles exist in Equestria? Simple my good fellow!

Because the creators of this show thought "Hey! What would be good fashion for this world we're making?"

"Well, they're ponies, so why don't we make saddles a fashion accessory?"

"Alrighty then. That makes sense. Saddles shall be a form of clothing!"

And that's why saddles exist in Equestria!

• 2 weeks later...

You might as well ask "Why do humans wear neck ties or high heels?"  Because fashion designers secretly serve Satan!

In some fan fics there is a whole "humans secretly exist & the govt is covering it up" idea.  Sort of like the Flying Saucer Conspiracy theorists on Earth.  If you think about it a LOT of pony tools & furniture are not really designed for ponies.  Official debunker dogma is 1) Unicorns did it to hold down non unicorns by making tools they could use easier than non unicorns.  2) Some of the stuff was 1st made by non ponies & the designs were just never changed.

Interestingly, if you accept EQ Girls as canon then humans DO exist, the Govt DOES know, & IS covering it up (Well, maybe not all the govt, but Celestia, Luna, the Mane 6, & at least some of the security forces) 

Open this if you had seen EQG3...

Near the end, when there was the evil Twilight blasting portals, she made a large portal on the ground and the students (all humans) were close to falling into Equestria (half way in) and it looks as if they would remain their form if they were to fall in. I would say that's the closest thus far.

Edited by RainCode

Open this if you had seen EQG3...

Near the end, when there was the evil Twilight blasting portals, she made a large portal on the ground and the students (all humans) were close to falling into Equestria (half of their bodies were half way in) and it looks as if they would remain their form if they were to go in. I would say that's the closest thus far.

So HIE is technically canon now?

Nowhere near as many Brony riots as I expected.

Saddles do not make sense without humans because they are made to carry humans.

I see it as a fashion statement and that is all......

now if they have howdahs in the show, then I'd tilt an eyebrow :huh: