Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free oc/ponysona pencil sketches!

PencilSketchPony

Hey you! Yea, you!

Do you want a free pencil sketch of your oc/ponysona? If you do, you've come to the right place!

All you have to do is ask, comment a picture of your oc and a few personality traits/interests of your oc.

These sketches can take me up to twenty minutes, depending on how busy I am and how detailed your oc is.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/2ba69e43a006a8337194d837495b0cc6.png

Well, you can imagine the personality traits and interests from the scene. Classical guitarist with a mechanical mind. Usually reserved, calm, collected, but can have bursts of exciting spontaneity whenever she takes an interest in an activity. Interests include taking things apart, playing music, enjoying nature (as in navigating terrain).

Edited by Wubtavia

I would like to request a sketch as well when you are done... but it would have to be from description as I don't have an image for my OC as of yet.  It remains a thought in my head.  If you have the time after you are done with your current request and don't mind a description based request, I thank you in advance.  If not I apologize for bothering you.

Edited by ElizaGWR

Well. I have no clue what he does :P But I would really appriciate it if you did a pencil sketch :3 Use your creativity if you want to! make it faboulous :D

Thanks Already!

-Frozen!

post-23102-0-25150000-1443008210_thumb.gif

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn

I am terribly sorry for the delay. I have been very busy AND I have had "art block" since after posting this thread. I have not done the requests yet because I want them to be to the best of my ability, and at the moment I cannot do that.

Thanks for understanding!

:)

I am terribly sorry for the delay. I have been very busy AND I have had "art block" since after posting this thread. I have not done the requests yet because I want them to be to the best of my ability, and at the moment I cannot do that.

Thanks for understanding!

:)

Not to worry at all. Just take your time. No need to rush. ;)

Hey you! Yea, you!

Do you want a free pencil sketch of your oc/ponysona? If you do, you've come to the right place!

All you have to do is ask, comment a picture of your oc and a few personality traits/interests of your oc.

These sketches can take me up to twenty minutes, depending on how busy I am and how detailed your oc is.

This,...........you, just................, is beyond my mind capability of comprehending, ur so kind and generous i`m just gonna let you this mesage of congratulating you for beeing who you are, taking the time and letting your hearth go, bravo, you deserve many many hugs from fluffy bunnies :3 :wub:  :catface:  :catface:  :catface: 

This,...........you, just................, is beyond my mind capability of comprehending, ur so kind and generous i`m just gonna let you this mesage of congratulating you for beeing who you are, taking the time and letting your hearth go, bravo, you deserve many many hugs from fluffy bunnies :3 :wub:  :catface:  :catface:  :catface: 

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! You made mtpy day! :wub: :wub: :pinkie:

Could you please describe your oc?

Okay

Name: Stellar

Coat: White

Mane: Light blue tipped with yellow

CM: A gold rimmed mirror

Her CM is for teleporting, and she likes to read.