Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Paint Brush
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: See below!
Cutie Mark: Paint brush painting out a pink heart.
Hobbies: Art, practicing magic, being with her friends, pranks.
Additional Details: Her magic has been delayed since she was a filly. She can still perform basic spells like levitation, but anything beyond that would result in magic surges. She uses her faulty magic to take advantage of her custom art style, but during her spare time she reads magic books to work on her magic.

paint_brush_the_unicorn_by_octavla-d7w68

• Brohoof 2

Here's my Ponysona (he's heavily based off me IRL).

Name: Silver Whistle (formerly, Jonny Music)

Type: Unicorn

Apperance: Green coat with each a normal-style Black and Purple mane and tail. Green Eyes. Green Horn. Yellow Aura. Wears glasses (since I also wear glasses IRL).
Cutie Mark: A Small Principal Organ Pipe (from a Pipe Organ of course).
Hobbies: Enjoys playing Pipe Organs along with the Piano and Trumpet. Though, he wishes he could play the Oboe, Ocarina and Pan Flute.
Additional Details: He also loves Photography. He's almost (but not as) into it as Photo Finish (Though, mostly freelancing. Fashion can't be the only thing he can photograph).

Backstory: TBD
Magic Capability (I've added this for fun in order to develop his character even further): He can use his unicorn magic on the skill range level between normal and expert. Which means he can use his magic normally like any other unicorn, but he also has other tricks up his sleeves (if he were wearing some (JK, sarcasm)). He has mastered some expert spells that makes his life easier than ever before. He does know the teleportation spell, and can use it much more frequently than a normal unicorn can before breaking to the point of exhaustion, due to some intense magic training he went through voluntarily and willingly. The most exciting of all expert spells that he has mastered, is the ability to use telekinesis (or levitation) on himself, which allows him the ability to fly at will (using his own magic of course) without the need for pegasus wings (kinda like that human's fantasy story of a never-aging boy who can also fly (and never grew up) by the name of Peter Pan) (This magical ability has been proven in the Season 5 Finale when Starlight Glimmer was revealed to use her own magic to self-levitate)! However, there is a draw-back as to how long he can use the spell non-stop. For this self-levitation spell doesn't last forever. It does have limits depending on how much SW has regained his magic ability from rest and nutrition (if that makes any sense). If SW is well rested and is in a healthy condition, he can use the spell for a good one full hour non-stop before getting exhausted. If he lacks rest and health, the effect will, of course, be minimized. His powers have been proven very useful to him with the busy life he is having with the freelancing for his photography business and practicing on his magnificent pipe organ and grand piano in his humble abode.

New Updated Look (as of July 2018):

JM-Pose-for-July-2018-Portrait.thumb.png.f75f6a6de7739b1fc2c8c91a23dd0a38.png

With Aura:

post-29975-0-89219900-1434947889_thumb.png

Without Aura:

post-29975-0-76200400-1434947892_thumb.png

Hand-drawn:

post-29975-0-57713600-1412825071_thumb.jpg

Digital Art Commission by @Ruhisu

post-29975-0-26579500-1442793498_thumb.png

Edited by Jonny Music
Name change, photo update
  • Brohoof 6

nymphaea___kelpie_oc_by_karyudo_kun-d8g7

Name: Nymphaea

Type: Kelpie

Apperance: Dark green amphibian-like skin and similarly colored mane and tail. Various algaes and waterplants cover her skin from centuries of mostly sub-aquatic living. Crude shape shifting abilities.
Hobbies: Tricking and eating ponies that enter her swamp.
Additional Details: She has lived her entire life deep within the Froggy Bottom Bog, preying on those foolish enough to get lost in the wetland. Despite being a deceitful and murderous monster, Nymphaea tries to be very polite and can even be described as a bit shy when not in the act of drowning or devouring anyone. Still she carries no regard for lives other than her own and because of it sees no wrong in her dietary habits.

Full bio here.

Edited by HunterTSN
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Puzzle Piece

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: White fur with light blue hair, usually wearing goggles, and sometimes a purple cape.

Cutie Mark: magenta puzzle piece

Hobbies: Listening to music and studying case files, she also enjoys learning new things and helping others

Additional Details: Her favorite band is the Poniez and she runs a goggle shop on the side.

post-15132-0-62359600-1423022765_thumb.png

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Void Crawler
Species: Changeling (With Royal Blood)
Gender: Male (Technically both since he switches from a Stallion to a Mare quite often, he prefers to be male but he is both)
Appearance: A dark grey shelled Changeling with vibrant pink eyes and wings, he wears his Magenta Changeling Armour all the time and rarely takes it off, he has a scar under the armour on his back and the rest of his body is a normal Changelings
Cutie Mark: He does not have one normally but when he is in his Disguised form his cutie mark is a smiling snake
Hobbies: He trains his Transformation magic often, he loves Reptiles and has a thing for dealing with other ponies problems for them
Additional Details: Void was one of the highest skilled Changelings in his Hive before he was separated from the Hive via the Attack on Canterlot.

f091ea0a3f99394a3122f359590633e7.png

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Ice "Blizz" Blizzard

Type: Earth Pony

Appearance: Deep Blue coat with a yellow and blue mane and tail. Brown eyes.

Cutie MarkA deep blue 6-pointed snowflake.

Hobbies: Fighting evil creatures in the Everfree Forest, reading, playing games, and hanging out with friends.

Additional Details: He's always ready for a challenge and will do anything to keep his friends and Ponyville safe!

post-30784-0-10601200-1423849025.png

sweetlight_zpsbee2ed23.png

Name: Sweet Light

Appearance:

Species: Flutter Pony

Cutie Mark: A simple lamp. She received one after she had crafted her first lamp.

Personality: Quiet and shy. Dislikes it when ponies are focused on her, especially when ponies point out that she's a Flutter Pony. Very open and talkative when it comes to crafts and lamps. Self-conscious about her looks, she would always try to look prim and proper. She is also quite ashamed that she can't bring good luck like her fellow Flutter Ponies.

Background: Sweet Light is a Flutter Pony that used to live with other Flutter Ponies, until she realized that she still couldn't fix her problem with her luck, no matter how hard she tried. Feeling that she didn't belong with her fellow Flutter Ponies, she decided to move to Ponyville.

Being a shy mare, she felt quite self-conscious when everypony were excited to meet a Flutter Pony. They were especially eager to buy lamps from her when she decided to sell lamps while she worked at a craft shop with a unicorn couple, hoping to receive good luck. They soon discovered that she couldn't bring good luck, but they figured that it was because the whole thing about Flutter Ponies bringing good luck was simply a old wive's tale.

She happily worked with the elderly couple and even stayed with them, acting like their surrogate daughter.

Edited by Steffie

Name: Soot
Type: Bat Pony
Appearance: Gray Brownish in color,  mane is ash black with white mixed in,  two little horns on his head.
Cutie Mark: A light candle
Hobbies: Glass blowing, making candles and lanterns, helping to run his half sister bookstore/cafe.
Additional Details: Soot is one of the few bat ponies who loves the day light and making things to push back the darkness of the night!

Personality: Good Side
-Love to nurture others.
-Has his heart on out and open to the world
-Highly affection
-Eclectic tastes.
-Spirituality
-Truth Seeking
-Loves his friends
-Loyal to those who prove themselves
-Tends to avoid confrontation.
-Sense of community
-Protective of his loved ones/family
-Creative
-Focus

Bad Side
-He can be a bit crabby in the morning
-Tends to be a moody.
-Gets fixated on small details.
-Tenacious and strong-willed.
-Will use emotional manipulation to get his way is pushed at times.
-A bit indecisiveness
-Lingers on childhood fears

Family: Half Sister:  Nevermore Midnight

CBo6Qu0.png

Edited by Tao

Name: Riley
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Riley is a white coated filly. Her hair is made of three colors (orange, yellow and fuchsia) and it glitters in light. Her eyes are light purple and she wears a yellow bow tie.
Cutie Mark: A white shooting star with a trail of 3 strips and stars around it.
Hobbies: Riley spends her time training to be an acrobat and doing gymnastics.
Additional Details: Riley is a very sweet pony, she loves to make friends and read books. Sometimes she keeps to herself just to relax but very rarely. She's smarter then the average filly and constantly focus on achieving her goals.

F3oCA1h.png

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if I've posted on here yet or not, but whatever.

Name: Sole

Age: technecally over 1,000 years old, but appears to be in his mid 20's

Species: Griffin

Hobbies: fighting, adventuring, having fun and Stone

Additional details: his personality is very reminiscent to that of a shonen protagonists, and he doesn't like to settle things peacefully, like most inhabitants of Eqestria. he loves to fight as well, the stronger his opponent, the better.

His appearance can be found in my avatar.

Name: Stardust Balance. 

Type: Earth Pony. 

Appearance: Mixture of blue and green eyes, messy brown mane and tail in various brown hues. 

Fur Coat: Shaded gold. 

Cutie Mark: A dark blue heart with a light blue star in the middle (he's rather ashamed of showing it.) 

Hobbies: Writing. Pacing. Contemplating. Fencing. Brooding. Reading. 

Personality: Anti-social and distant, yet friendly once you get close to him. Prefers his own personal space. Doesn't tolerate messing around and gets the job done. Despise loud noises and egotistical ponies. He thinks and contemplates alot, approves of creativity and originality when it comes to stories. Will not apologize if he doesn't mean it. Very philosophical and doesn't believe in morality, but isn't opposed to equality. And unless you have something important to say to him, it would be wise not to say anything at all. Speaking of which; he finds the wisdom of Equestria's ruling monarch questionable, despite himself having an infatuation with her prized pupil. 

Additional Details: Currently the main character of a fanfic of mine. He's basically my ponysona... well more of my exact ponysona. 

post-31671-0-95525400-1424034999_thumb.png 

post-31671-0-40465100-1424035013_thumb.png 

How strange I missed this post.

Name: Seeker Dragonheart
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Yellow coat with black hair braided into one ponytail, the bangs made to look cool. Her eyes are gray.
Cutie Mark: Silver Magnet
Hobbies: Reading, Exploring, Daydreaming, Drinking Coffee
Additional Details: In my world Seeker was a human who became transformed into a Pegasus and lives in Ponyville or in an alternate scenarios she hails from Las Pegasus and moved to Ponyville.

Seeker%20Dragonheart%20Avatar_zpszlffsnh

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Peppermint Frosting

Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: 2 Crossed, Red and Sky Blue candy canes

Hobbies: Scaring everypony on Nightmare Night, Hiding in barrels, Flying, and Playing with other ponies

Additional Information: Constantly trying to impress everypony, Peppermint Frosting does completely random things at random times.

Peppermint did have an element, but due to her constant randomness, her musical lifestyle, and hostility towards princesses, she lost her destined element to the famous Pinkie Pie.

Her destiny now is to become the element of happiness.

Last known copy of Pinkie Pie

Appearance:

post-31708-0-38517100-1424038200_thumb.jpg

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Myristica

Type: Alicorn

Appearance: Black Coat with Purple and Black Mane

Cutie Mark: Iron Ingot

Hobbies: Likes to go on adventures and make tools from scratch out in the wilderness and by finding things in his community back at home. Likes to cast iron and weld a lot.

Hand Drawn OC by My Friend Joey the Boey:

pPPHMrb.png

Name: Hocus Pocus (Ponysona)
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Sky Blue coat
Cutie Mark: Smoke drifting around a mirror
Hobbies: Experimenting with magic, Labyrinths & Leviathans (Dungeons & Dragons), Hanging out with her friends, Sugar Sweet, Tru Bud, and Saddle Song.
Additional Details: Hocus Pocus is more or less a hermit. She lives off of the coast of Baltimare on an island that she calls "Hideaway Island". There she experiments with and practices magic in an attempt to find a spell that can turn her into a mare instead of a stallion. Every now and then, she goes into town to buy supplies or food, but prefers to keep to herself. She would rather only start actually introducing herself to the outside world once she becomes a mare. In the mean time, Hocus practices spells on a magical mirror, which reflects spells back at her, which has gotten her in a few spots of trouble in the past (when she first discovered the mirror as a filly, she discovered she had a natural knack for transformative magic when she accidentally turned herself into a cat... and Tru and Sweet had to find a way to turn her back; once she turned back, however, she discovered that she had her cutiemark!). Hocus can be rather reckless in her pursuit of experimental magic, getting herself, or the whole group (Hocus, Tru, Saddle, and Sweet) in trouble when she bites off more than she can chew, however, Hocus and her friends always find a way out. When she isn't experimenting with magic, Hocus likes to play L&L with her friends, and take walks late at night in Baltimare, after everypony else has already gone to sleep.

And a picture of Hocus picking a book off of a shelf :3

537830_359010310887351_1221173067_n.jpg?

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1

I have too many OCs. Have just my ponysonas.

Name: Duster Dawnhorse
Type: Eohippus
Appearance: See icon and below.
Cutie Mark: Photoshop Pen Tool
Hobbies: Design and artistry.
Additional Details: Duster is from a small island where time has stood still, like nature hit "pause" on evolution itself. The most ancient form of ponies, the eohippus still live in primitive societies governed by superstition. Whiel Duster has largely adapted to Equestrian life, she still has a fear of unicorn magic. In her society, the only magic that anypony is capable of is shamanistic spirit talking. Anything else is called witchcraft and considered an act of evil.
tumblr_mz9vcibdao1t42nimo1_500.png

Name: Mushiko
Type: Kirin
Appearance: Still designing. About alicorn Twilight size, cloven hooves, small horns that sweep back, and a scruffy mane around her neck. Her fetlocks are longer than normal and her belly, ankles, and wrists are covered in scales.
Cutie Mark: None
Hobbies: Exploration, history, research, insects
Additional Details: Mushiko is a quiet and reserved kirin, an eastern form of unicorn from Neighpon. Her magic is more earth based but she has an uncanny affinity with insects. While she stays hidden in her selected forest, her presence ups insect activity. Local legend around the forest where she lives states that she leaves a trail of fly agaric mushrooms where she steps.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a bunch of OCs, but here's my ponysona:

Name: Blue Skies

Type: Earth

Appearance:

tumblr_nkr2sjmHAi1rmci7zo1_400.png

(A cream-bodied pony with yellow eyes and short, fluffy, blue mane/tail.  A strong nose/jaw and thick lower eyelashes.  Slightly above average height, with a slender build and strong hindquarters.)

Cutie Mark: A blue cloud/thought bubble with two yellow stars coming out of it

Hobbies: Travelling, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Various projects, Making questionable additions to her house . . .

• Brohoof 1

Im too lazy to post a picture, so he is my icon

Name: Lee Pick

Race: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Bass Guitar

Im sensing a flaw here, as he has no way to play the bass. I should ave made him a unicorn, Dammit.

Name: Not decieded, i need name ideas.

Type: Was a alicorn
Appearance: Light blue mane, and dark blue eyes.
Cutie Mark: ice crystal.
Hobbies: ice sculpting, snowball fights, ice magic.
Additional Details:  Born in the north as an alicorn, she broke off her horn under an snow avalanche. She carries her horn hangs around her neck and it gives her power. And she know the north more than anyone. 

R2MeEYKl.jpg

(bad quality due to old phone and main phone dying)

Name: Judgement Void
Type: Earth
Appearance: Emo-looking. Dark-brown hair, Blue eyes, bags under eyes, emotionless face, Dark-gray coat, Darker-gray hoodie, Dark-blue pants with a pocket on the flank.
Cutie Mark: Blank Flank
Hobbies: Loitering around Sweet Apple Acres, looking for jobs, exploring Equestria, listening to music, and pretending to be a hero.
Additional Details: Basically my ponysona. He is a blank flank because he never tried at anything that he's ever done, and he doesn't want to be labeled. The contradiction to that is that he is scared to be made fun of for being a blank flank, so he wears pants to cover it up. He's scared of everything, but especially social interactions and making friends. He is so unconfident that he walks with his head to the ground, which usually attracts looks and ends with him smashing into something.  I could have drew him better by hand, but microsoft paint was my only option. I'm not good at drawing the gleam in their eyes, so I didn't draw that on Judgement. I guess that makes him look even more serious. 

post-23519-0-36282400-1426797589_thumb.png