Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

img-2928230-1-blogentry-10018-0-70012100

I'm caucasian and I have poofy curly hair like my ponysona only my long bangs are even now- I don't even think they count as bangs anymore. That's about it with how we're resembled except the freckles. I'm really short/small and I have dark brown hair- commonly mistaken as black with really think frizz and curls. It's rather straight at the top, though. I'm not too keen on my face- I have a rather round maybe even squarish jaw. It's not too noticeable though unless you take a good look at it though. I have stick wrists and fingers with rather stubby fat legs. I'm also covered in freckles. They're not too extreme though. You have to zoom in to notice them. Oh, and I have hazel eyes that change color from time time. Hope that's a decent description.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 4

This is what I look like:

post-27672-0-68947400-1407108763_thumb.png

If you want to question why my cutie mark is a green planet with red rings, it's due to how much I know about our Solar System, and even the Universe itself.

Edited by Schoolboy B
  • Brohoof 1

Well, my Ponysona I have is based off me, so while he may not physically look much like me(I am not green IRL I promise ;p.) he is still based off me in his personality and stuff. His cutie mark is also in music, which is also something I am talented in, atleast decently.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zygen-r2969

There's my Ponysona's character page, it's in my sig too.

Edited by Zygen

ponypicccc.jpg

The hair colours are accurate!  :lol:

I'm not lilac though... I just made me that colour because it's my favorite. 

If I were a pony, I'd probably be a blank flank. Yet somehow, an alicorn.  ;)

Edited by babymoondust

This one's more modeled after my fursona design, which is a vulpine fairy neko~ (pretty much a fox with leopard and tiger stripes that casts magic). 

Her name is Mana Lai Ayerus both in fursona and ponysona forms~

Her design is based off of my favorite colors and animals. 

1902047_706749456042703_210458174_n.jpg

Vinyl Shadow redesigned her in a more true-to-FiM style though and gave her a actual cutie mark that presents "Creativity" since I'm heavily into art. 

10456017_769962696388045_672257084325961

10382824_769962693054712_492205675406724

As for irl, she kiiiiinnda resembles me? Not really~ though I gave her blue eyes like mine. Hair style vaguely is like mine. It's either down and shoulder-length or up in a pony tail with a scarf. *shrugs*

• 5 months later...

bd3b1614ebea46202bd2e10acf0ead2c.png

So have i told you about Silver melody? If so, then i forgot to tell you about her personality, and how she will act, so here it goes:

Silver melody likes to sing and to show it, i gave her a music note cutie mark. She's from Dodge City to the northeast of Appleloosa. She works in Appleloosa in a saloon and sings for those who come there. Many fans come to see her perform, which she enjoys to the fullest. This is her good quality.

Now for the bad:

Silver melody likes working there, but has to always deal with the stallions who are drunk as a sailor, which annoys her to no end. One day she has this one single stallion who keeps throwing pick up lines and hitting on her. After about 15 minutes of it, she decides she has had enough of it.

She bucks him out the door with ease, sending to the ground outside. This leaves the stallion's flank sticking up into the air, she then proceeds to drive home her point that she doesn't want anything to do with him. She draws back her legs and hits him right below the belt, and then heads back inside the saloon in a huff.
-----
So, what do you guys think of that scenario?

Edited by Rosemary

Tells me that she doesn't like being hit on constantly and annoying her is a bad idea

It is actually, but the the drunks are not the only problem. She faces many others who would criticize her singing abilities and tries not to lose her temper even further, so basically she gets agitated quite easily.

The stallion had it coming if Melody told him repeatedly to knock it off. A pony has to listen when a no is given after all. 

He was drunk, so his judgement was impaired. But its Silver Melody who was at fault to begin with, her temper flaring like that is what she hasn't learned to control.

:  Since this topic has to do with a Pony OC, I'm moving it to the Pony Artwork Section of Octavia's Hall.  In the future, please remember that The Everfree Forrest is for non Pony and Brony related topics.

:This was actually moved to out OC thread in Sugarcube. :)

Do not be afraid of the powerful Blair Magicka!

img-3426547-1-bRS18AS.png

Race: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank

Background:

Blair Magicka grew up in the dark area of Equestria known as the Jade Caverns.

She is a unicorn, but her horn is broken due to an accident that had happened

to her as a foal. She was running away from a strange shadow that caused her to

run into a large boulder. As she got up from her fall, her horn shattered into pieces.

If it weren't for her horn, she probably wouldn't be alive. All of the neighborhood foals

would make fun of her and call her names because of her broken horn. As time went on, 

Blair's anger continued to grow and grow. She was isolated and never made any friends.

She left her family as a teenager and ran away from everything. Then one day, her anger 

transformed her into something evil and monstrous. The magic within her horn became dark. 

She was evil and apathetic towards anything. Blair didn't care. Whatever came in her way she

would destroy it. She now lives a lonely life in a deep and dark cave. She is Equestria's new villian

and no one can stop her! She is... BLAIR MAGICKA!  

~*Please tell me what you think*~

:rarity:

Purposely intended to make a horrible OC for the lulz.

Edited by Arini