Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Favorite Let's Players?

Alex Z

I don't watch many lets plays these days but when I do it's normally the Yogscast, Sjin being my favorite. But even then it's usually to see what kind of mods they're playing with. Like, most of my favorite mods were introduced to me through their lets plays.

• 10 months later...

For FNAF: markiplier.

For F1 games: Tiametmarduk

For Undertale: jacksepticeye

Any others, I just randomly choose. I can never find a good one that I stay with for long.

• Brohoof 2

Paulsoaresjr is my favorite. He's not anywhere near as big as some others I like, for example Markiplier, Chuggaaconroy, and Jacksepticeye, and he's 53, but he's just the nicest guy. Paul actually played a big part in putting Minecraft on the map with his YouTube tutorials in the early days. While he's not so much into Minecraft anymore, honestly neither am I so I love to see these indie games like Unturned that he has been playing for a few years. He's got a unique, fatherly kind of personality that makes him stand out from the bigger names on YouTube and Twitch in my opinion.

KurtJMac is another favorite... he's also not so popular, but I've always liked his racing game streams and he's been trekking to the "Far Lands" of beta Minecraft since 2011. Kurt is another really nice guy, and a member of the Mindcrack team of 24 Let's Players, which is still chugging along years after it started.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t have a set favorite walkthrough gamer on YouTube but I do like to watch AbdallahSmash026 play core Pokémon games.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...