searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

are you still waiting on a reply? O0o

I never would have expected you to wait that long! I have a 40 hour a week job and a webcomic I update every day, so I can't reply often, but after I get home and now the lawn and do a bit of quick work on my comic, I'll construct a reply to get you moving again. I may even be able to write a reply during my break in a few hours!

I am much like a dog :o

Whenever you can, that'd be awesome :P

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

(edited)

The second post you put up was nicely done, and explained everything we needed. So, welcome to Bangcolt. Be sure to keep your valuables close to you, and your weapons on ready; ponies here are friendly, but they aren't always kind, if you catch my drift. :lol:

Ah, Trixie. One of my favorite ponies. And Bangcolt's punching bag. I should warn you guys, though, being that your new and all; Bangcolt's some five-ten plus years after canon events, and the mane cast has been training. A lot. They'll be stronger, and use abilities you haven't seen them use before, though they're far from unbeatable. Recalls how Trixie's been wrecked three times already. Just a heads up; if you still want to go through with this, all we'll need to do is pick a stage, and then we're off. :lol:

Okay. Technically, we're not here to judge your character based on how they compare to canon; we're here to judge how well they'll fit in Bangcolt. And in that regard, being an alicorn OC is perfectly ok; it was bound to happen eventually, anyways. However, one big issue that needs to be addressed, before you're considered here.

1) His opposite half doesn't seem to have any real limits, from what's shown on the profile. That's what we would address as OP, and would need to either be removed for this RP, changed, or set down with limitations.

You'll also need to conduct a small tryout with , just so we know where you stand strength and personality wise. Don't worry; he's nice. :D

Well, as long as nobody kills Damien, Ragnarok won't even be there. How well does that work? And I would be happy to do a tryout with guts. Edited by Damien & Tem

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

then let Fractured know what you want, and he'll announce the fight

^ This is what I was looking for.

@@crispy fries,

Perhaps something forested? A light forest, like one might find at a naturally occurring campsite. Enough where there is some cover, but still pretty much open ground.

@,

That works just fine. Also, isn't saying what equipment your character has before the fight one of the rules?

• Brohoof 1

The second post you put up was nicely done, and explained everything we needed. So, welcome to Bangcolt. Be sure to keep your valuables close to you, and your weapons on ready; ponies here are friendly, but they aren't always kind, if you catch my drift.  :lol:

Ah, Trixie. One of my favorite ponies. And Bangcolt's punching bag. I should warn you guys, though, being that your new and all; Bangcolt's some five-ten plus years after canon events, and the mane cast has been training. A lot. They'll be stronger, and use abilities you haven't seen them use before, though they're far from unbeatable. Recalls how Trixie's been wrecked three times already. Just a heads up; if you still want to go through with this, all we'll need to do is pick a stage, and then we're off.  :lol:

Okay. Technically, we're not here to judge your character based on how they compare to canon; we're here to judge how well they'll fit in Bangcolt. And in that regard, being an alicorn OC is perfectly ok; it was bound to happen eventually, anyways. However, one big issue that needs to be addressed, before you're considered here.

1) His opposite half doesn't seem to have any real limits, from what's shown on the profile. That's what we would address as OP, and would need to either be removed for this RP, changed, or set down with limitations.

You'll also need to conduct a small tryout with , just so we know where you stand strength and personality wise. Don't worry; he's nice. :D

I have also given Ragnarok some limitations.

And I quote; "But, he can tire himself out very fast if he goes all out, and if he keeps going after completely exhausting himself, he may end up destroying his body."

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

@@crispy fries,

I don't know, but it would be good if we did. I'd just put it in the first post of our fight in spoilers, so it doesn't detract from the drama but still readily accessible in the thread for reference.

Crystal Lake:
fridaythe13th01C.jpg

Yes, this would be perfect. There's even some water. Someone could go swimming.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Yeah, I'm digging it too.

@@J.R., @@Fractured,

Who would Redwood have to go to in the RP to say she wants to fight?

@@J.R.,

So is there some office or something that I should say Redwood went to so she could register the the fight?

(edited)

And I quote; "But, he can tire himself out very fast if he goes all out, and if he keeps going after completely exhausting himself, he may end up destroying his body."

My little addendum to this is that I'm pretty sure most of us will ignore him being any kind of royalty, ruler, connection to the canon princesses, and just consider it just something that happens in the city. As Jr said, it's more about if a character fits in the RP rather than the canon, but hey not breaking canon is nice too. Not mandatory though.

Also Lektra has to ignore his last name or just consider it coincidence if ever the two meet.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

My little addendum to this is that I'm pretty sure most of us will ignore him being any kind of royalty, ruler, connection to the canon princesses, and just consider it just something that happens in the city. As Jr said, it's more about if a character fits in the RP rather than the canon, but hey not breaking canon is nice too. Not mandatory though.Also Lektra has to ignore his last name or just consider it coincidence if ever the two meet.

I agree to all of the above.

Heywo everypony, l am sorry to say that l do not expect to post any time soon. l am just feeling so bad and uninspired right now. l am so sorry.

Silver Snow? I didn't expect to see you here.

My little addendum to this is that I'm pretty sure most of us will ignore him being any kind of royalty, ruler, connection to the canon princesses, and just consider it just something that happens in the city. As Jr said, it's more about if a character fits in the RP rather than the canon, but hey not breaking canon is nice too. Not mandatory though.Also Lektra has to ignore his last name or just consider it coincidence if ever the two meet.

So, am I approved?

• Brohoof 1

That's fine, then; you pass by me, as far as i'm concerned. Now the only thing left is the tryout with Guts, who'll be on shortly, and then you're in. Simple.  :D

• Brohoof 1

I am much like a dog :o

Whenever you can, that'd be awesome :P

I replied a bit ago by the way o3o

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg