Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Cool. XD Feel free to fully instate them when ready--they all look good. :)

Holy shit, really? I didn't even do anything to them yet other than some grammar fixes for the lich. Alright, this makes me feel better about myself. Let me go get some food then I'll get scheming.

@,

First order of business. You and I, good sir, need to have a little disagreement...

Bah. Don't call me "sir." 

Yes, this is very good. Some traits leave me a touch suspicious, but only because I have seen worse writers do them badly. I have faith that you will be able to pull them off, and if not... well, Bangcolt doesn't require absolute perfection.

Wait on the DMs' opinion, but I'd say your character is fine, esp. with the abilities list from earlier.

I have revised his profile, taking into account most everything you said. Although I don't have the time to re-write his entire backstory, I have included a severely abridged version that should suffice.

@, Yes, it is in fact me. I changed my name for some stint on the staff. Kou made me do it, blame him.

I'll be changing my name back to Magos Amphrose soon though so that people actually recognize me.

Also, sorry for leaving your last RP out cold, the Dark Souls theme was awesome. I just, you know, had life come out... :(

@@J.R.,

I will need some time to finish putting together a character, but I would be interested in joining. I will probably use either Mr. Edgemaster who desperately needs updating and will probably more resemble a dimensional wanderer than... well, what he is. The name alone will probably enrage Orion, he's one of my super old characters who needs updating. I'm gonna do that, but I figure I'd pitch the idea over here anyways.

The alternate option is Tsor'ekoh, a bad guy who cares for exactly one person- the magical amalgamation known as Mockingbird. Still, he's an objectively bad guy, so I understand if he gets shut down as well.

Consider this the initial pitch, before I overhaul Agririon and make him into something better.

(To be honest, I'm pitching this because I want Mr. Edgemaster, updated or not, to finally be able to get into a fight with Raze. I've known Mask a long time now and it really really needs to happen.)

By the Warp, it's Magos!

*awkwardly side-hugs, since guys don't really do full hugs and a handshake doesn't seem appropriate*

Wasn't expecting to see you here.

(Also, I'm going to refer to that character just as "Edgelord" from now on. You brought this on yourself.)

• Brohoof 1

(Also, I'm going to refer to that character just as "Edgelord" from now on. You brought this on yourself.)

Oh, you should have seen him before his first rework. He was even worse. I fully accept and embrace his new title.

And I've been eyeing this place for a while as a place for me to show up and casually bash people, I just saw the somewhat rigorous acceptance edits and decided that I'd git gud before signing up.

I have revised his profile, taking into account most everything you said. Although I don't have the time to re-write his entire backstory, I have included a severely abridged version that should suffice.

Makes sense. While some of my more fundamental, design-based criticisms still stand, they're fine -- so long as you can pull off Damien in the RP.

Go for it.

• Brohoof 1

@, Yes, it is in fact me. I changed my name for some stint on the staff. Kou made me do it, blame him.

I'll be changing my name back to Magos Amphrose soon though so that people actually recognize me.

Also, sorry for leaving your last RP out cold, the Dark Souls theme was awesome. I just, you know, had life come out... :(

Nah, it's cool. Maybe I'll reboot it, sometime.

Besides, we had one person disappear for a while from that RP as well, also, not a lot of people joined.

• Brohoof 1

Makes sense. While some of my more fundamental, design-based criticisms still stand, they're fine -- so long as you can pull off Damien in the RP.

Go for it.

Yes! Thank you for your time and opinions.

Kronos! I'm coming for you!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Whoa there, J.R. and Fractured still need to decide and Orion isn't one of the GMs remember? It would be tough explaining another royalty existing, let alone the overpoweredness even after you trimmed it down a bit.

Yea been following this.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa there, J.R. and Fractured still need to decide and Orion isn't one of the GMs remember? It would be tough explaining another royalty existing, let alone the overpoweredness even after you trimmed it down a bit.

Yea been following this.

Yeah, I know, and I'm pretty sure he knows. I'm just saying that I feel my concerns have been adequately satisfied, and it is up to the DMs to decide at this point.

• Brohoof 2

Dont speak too soon. My champion still undergoing the "Jax" phase. In case you don't get the reference, this refers to Jax's path to becoming a champion in which Jax was considered too OP by the summoner's guild that they threatened to banish him from competing. That's the delegation my character',s going through at the moment. Some of the moderators find my modifications okay, but, I still need to pass final judgement by the DM. Fingers crossed. If the DM approves of my nerfs and modifications, then we shall do battle.
  • Brohoof 1

*walks in*

*blinks*

*slowly walks back out*

*throws a Taikua and Mangle at the new RP'ers to be safe*

my weird way of saying 'woah, this suddenly exploded'

Exsqueeze me, JR, since you started this OOC and RP, I can only assume that you're the DM. Well, i dont mean to rush you, but, my character seems to be completely fine after a few tune-ups and modifications to him. All we need now is your approval so that I may officially start.

Exsqueeze me, JR, since you started this OOC and RP, I can only assume that you're the DM. Well, i dont mean to rush you, but, my character seems to be completely fine after a few tune-ups and modifications to him. All we need now is your approval so that I may officially start.

Yeah, no offense meant, but same here.

The second post you put up was nicely done, and explained everything we needed. So, welcome to Bangcolt. Be sure to keep your valuables close to you, and your weapons on ready; ponies here are friendly, but they aren't always kind, if you catch my drift.  :lol:

@@J.R.,

I'm feeling a little ambitious. Can I have Redwood fight Trixie?

Ah, Trixie. One of my favorite ponies. And Bangcolt's punching bag. I should warn you guys, though, being that your new and all; Bangcolt's some five-ten plus years after canon events, and the mane cast has been training. A lot. They'll be stronger, and use abilities you haven't seen them use before, though they're far from unbeatable. Recalls how Trixie's been wrecked three times already. Just a heads up; if you still want to go through with this, all we'll need to do is pick a stage, and then we're off.  :lol:

I would like to take part in this with my OC Damien if that's okay with you.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

Okay. Technically, we're not here to judge your character based on how they compare to canon; we're here to judge how well they'll fit in Bangcolt. And in that regard, being an alicorn OC is perfectly ok; it was bound to happen eventually, anyways. However, one big issue that needs to be addressed, before you're considered here.

1) His opposite half doesn't seem to have any real limits, from what's shown on the profile. That's what we would address as OP, and would need to either be removed for this RP, changed, or set down with limitations.

You'll also need to conduct a small tryout with , just so we know where you stand strength and personality wise. Don't worry; he's nice. :D

• Brohoof 3

Let me review him, and I will present the final verdict to you. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Jade Lotus is covered in cobwebs, for one thing

are you still waiting on a reply? O0o

I never would have expected you to wait that long! I have a 40 hour a week job and a webcomic I update every day, so I can't reply often, but after I get home and now the lawn and do a bit of quick work on my comic, I'll construct a reply to get you moving again. I may even be able to write a reply during my break in a few hours!

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1