Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the Best/Worst thing about this fanbase?

Nylon

The best thing is that you can express you're opinion no matter how crazy it is and you will never get put down for it.

The worst thing is the Moderators because they are really scary.....and sometimes....when I put my topic into the wrong thread....I feel like I'm gonna get sent to the moon.............please don't hurt me     

• Brohoof 2

Best thing: Having to share kindness and meet other fellow friends through the show!

Worst thing: constantly getting hate from well, people that aren't really that Friendly magical yaknow  :smug:

• Brohoof 2

The Best thing is the incredible fan-works and most of the community.

The Worst thing would be either the mega-fans who make us all look bad, or the people who can't accept criticism/ honesty (you know, one of the most important of the six elements :P )

the best AND the worst is probably the community. The ones who are good are AMAZING and the ones who aren't are TERRIBLE.
I like about 75% of the community, which is pretty high in my opinion. I don't like a lot of people so that's like, amazing. I love you all, unless I otherwise state so.

The community is really creative and intelligent, from my viewing. A lot of "social outcasts" who get to open up around here and I think thats amazing! There's a lot of talent here too and almost everyone is really really nice! <3

• Brohoof 1