Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which wig should I get for my Princess Luna costume?

melody5697

I'm gonna be Princess Luna for Halloween and I'm having trouble choosing a wig. I found two on Amazon that are the same price, the same color, and are made by the same company, but one is straight-ish and one is curly at the ends. Here are the links:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IX9EMX6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=391OXNSUYM6SV&coliid=I1GZZXJF5ZZUI

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y832PNU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=391OXNSUYM6SV&coliid=I3VTUMIYUOJBM9

These are nice wigs that are good for daily use. I might wear the one I choose on days other than Halloween (I've always thought it would be cool to have hair in some unnatural color, but dying it would be expensive and unhealthy and make it harder to get a job), so I'm leaning towards the straight-ish one because it'll be easier to care for. I have an American Girl doll with curly hair, and taking care of it is a real hassle. Good thing I don't actually play with her anymore. Which wig do you think I should get?

Also, in case you didn't notice, the wigs are different lengths.

Never mind, I'm getting the straighter one. I just took a look at the curly green and black wig I used for my Sophie the swamp witch costume from last year and it's a mess.

Edited by melody5697

Personally, I'd go with the second option. It seems to fit the costume more accurately than the first one. I wouldn't know though... I'm a guy. XD. But still! \^^/

Edited by Cleotari
  • Brohoof 1

Good, because that's the one I ordered. It's gonna arrive on Wednesday because I have Amazon Prime. Maybe I'll wear it to youth group. :) How would I add glitter to it? Would it be easy to get the glitter out with mild shampoo? I don't want to have glitter in it forever.

Never mind, I'm getting the straighter one. I just took a look at the curly green and black wig I used for my Sophie the swamp witch costume from last year and it's a mess.

Going by this line it looks as though this thread doesn't serve any true purpose then and would be better suited as a blog or status update.

As such I am now locking it.

• Brohoof 1