Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wouldn't it be cool if....

Silver Stream.

There's an episode focused on the mane six and some sort of family reunion celebration thing going on?

From that "Applejack's Mother" thread I've suddenly developed the feels to see their parents or at least have it confirmed if their parents are alive. Plus, I'd love to see the other mane six family too. Really curious about Fluttershy's family as well since we haven't seen anything family related going on with that so far. Ugh..Idk...I think that episode would be so heartwarming and interesting. What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I think at one point got a small clip of them in a memory, but other than that...we only know Maud. I'm wondering if the rest of her family are the same

Judging that Maud and Gummy are similar, most likely.

I always kind of figured the way to breach AJ's "Dead parents" issue would have been with a family day episode showing all of the group's parents.

large.png

I nearly just cried from looking at that picture. But yeah it would definite squash the "are applejack's and applebloom's parents dead" mystery if they made such an episode. It could also shed some light on the others' parents as well....and any extra siblings too

Even if applejack's parents are no longer with us. She has a huge family anyway and considering how high spirited she is I don't think she would mind. It would be great to see the mane 6's famies and parents.

Edited by EmeraldBolt/Sapphire
  • Brohoof 1

I really want to see all of Pinkie's together.

Look forward to the Hearth's Warming Eve episode then, judging from the synopsis. 

I guess a big family reunion episode could be... interesting? Although I have to wonder what the premise would be. 

I really want to see all of Pinkie's together.

We'll get some Pinks and AJ meeting the Pie family later this season, and we saw the silhouettes of both Pie parents and at least one sibling other than Maud