Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Way Of The Gentleman 101

Love Doctor Blaze

The Way Of The Gentleman 101

Link to RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/140186-the-way-of-the-gentleman-101/

Me and Gentleman Cruki came up with this brilliant idea.

In this RP you wil be taught the way of the gentleman. Your teacher who's name is Sappy is a 2000 year old experienced gentleman, with a companion called Kito. (Kito is Sappy's appentrince in the way of the gentleman). The lessons wil be taught in Canterlot, where you'll have to pass a final test after every lesson. If you fail, you'll get kicked out. In these test you will seduce a pony, for each rank it will get harder. Rank 5 is the princesses.

sig-4152806.sig-4152806.sig-4152806.sig-

If you attend this education program, you'll get: A worn tuxedo, a worn fedora and a rose.

You'll get better equipment for each lesson.

My character: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sappy-lappy-r8930

Gentleman Cruki's character: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kito-r8935

Rank 1:  A worn tuxedo, a worn fedora and a rose.

Rank 2: A new tuxedo, a new fedora, and a bucket of roses

Rank 3: A tuxedo with a bowtie, a staff, a bowler hat and a box of chocolate

Rank 4: An enchanted tuxedo that looks more shiny. Homburg hat, smoking pipe and a bottle of wine

Rank 5: Golden tuxedo with a diamond incrusted bowtie, golden staff, golden tophat, monocle and a diamond necklace.

To join post your OC in the thread. Me or Gentleman Cruki will judge wether or not the character is a jolly fella. Hope to see some people attending the school! (Or else we wil be shutdown :( )

People Attending

Sappy Lappy: Teacher

Kito: Assistant

Drakk Moonshine: Student

Krittius Von Istari: Student

Rhetoric Rash: Student

Cliff: Student

Edited by Gentleman Blaze
  • Brohoof 3

~~~~~

... Well, I do have to sayeth, this is quite the pleasant surprise. Indeed, this hast caught my attention immediately. And, if I have to say, and I do indeed, it would be most wonderful if I were to join thy club of honorable gentlemen. If thou dost not approve of my most uncanny form, I do suppose i could send one of my newest recruits to join. Please, send thy response as soon as it pleases thou.

Sincerely, Lord Bradley.

~~~~~

(edited)

@,

Hmm, i do believe that your character can become quite the gentleman. Your character wil be considered in the gentleman counsil, until then... Cheers chap  :mustache:  

@@Adamgreen,

My friend, you have forgot to leave an OC for us to consider. Leave an OC and i shall get right back to you :mustache:  

@,

Greetings my soon to be fellow gentleman. Your character has been approoved by the gentleman counsil. Looking forward to seeing you in the roleplay. Until then... Cheers chap  :mustache:  

Edited by Gentleman Blaze
  • Brohoof 1

Well I say. A school where in being a Gentlemen is predefined. How contrversal. Seeing how my character can't stay away from the contrversal and is in desperate need for more discrete skills I would hope he would make an interesting (if somewhat crass) addition to this Rp. His name is Rhetoric Rash and his link is in my signature 

Or will I?... Comence dramatic organ muisc! We are still waiting on one more prodigal son yes? 

@,

also my humblest of apologies I was unclear but the Gentelcolt I was hoping to go to your most prestoius school Was Rhetroic, While Crash is a decent Chap is isn't so much gentlemen material