Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slice of life highschool Rp

The Pixelated Pony

``Whaaa..... ehhh. .... blat....wlat...... who are you ?``

Poor Sty, he was soo confused and lost

``For how much am i sleeping ? ``

``Hey you  horn have, unicorn you is``

Sty has a slow brain when he wokes up

``ohh, sry let me get a sane a bit,`` with a quick shake of his head he then was ready to behave like a normal pony

``Do you happen to know anything about magic ?``  as he asked the unicorn he heard a boom on the hallway

``I know that sound, it`s like when i fell,.........i`m stupid........``

``Don`t answear, come with me, Fast !`

He then rushed through the door but not before he saluted Ms. Morith with a quick hellow :3

And just outside the classroom on the floor the new mare in school was just `relaxing`  with a cut in her left wing

With a fast thinking, he reached to help the hurt pony to get on her hoofes

``Can you move your wing ?`` Sty asked :3

Sparkle flapped it gentlely "hey thanks. " she said "most ponies wouldn't even bat an eye if they saw me hurt... Then again most ponies where I'm from wouldn't care if their grandma was dying... Ponies are jerks" She looked up at Sty she was greatful but she didn't know how to show it without being to cliché

(Late to the party but whatever)

It was downpouring in the vicinity of the isolated school. But for one mare making her way from the furthest train car, forcefield deflecting the rain, if her attitude were any colder, it might start snowing. Her bespectacled red eyes looked upon the building with contempt. "What kind of cosmic entity did I lose favor with to force me into this tartarus?" Silhouette asked to no pony in particular, as she stood outside the front gates.  She walked past the huddled, rain-soaked masses, shoulders square, head held high. 

She telekinetically slipped her agenda out of her saddlebag. undoing the strap seal, she flipped open the first page.  

"Seriously? I've taken all these courses when I was  a filly, and passed their advanced contemporaries with top honors! Who do they think I am!?" 

She slammed her agenda shut, breathing out a low growl. "I'll show them how capable I truly am."She muttered as she magicked the door open with a bit of force, her tone almost cold enough to turn the rain to hail. The soaking torrential downpour, was having no use smoldering the righteous flames of Silhouette's indignation. 

--------------------------

It rained. It poured. But that wasn't stopping a figure from rocketing from the clouds, tearing through the rain. It landed, skidding on the school roof, hydroplaning the water in large waves. A tall pony stood at roofs edge, long, wide leather wings spread at her sides.

"It's a bit wetter than I expected." she said with a thick Fillynish accent. 

"Oh yeah, sure it's wet! This, coming from the filly who was born & raised in a nation notorious for it's ancestors charging into a battle beneath a wall of storm clouds, wearing hammer pendants as ode to the storm goddess." said a sarcastic, somewhat raspy voice from atop her back. There was a small splash as the rider unsaddled herself. The ticking of nails on wet concrete accompanied the tall, cinnamon red coated, bipedal canid, as she flipped her black trench coat back down.

"I keep hearing ponies everywhere bitching about this rain. How about they try living in Seaddle for a while, or better yet, try sneaking 50,000 tonnes of mai-tais out of Haywaii in the midst of a catagory 5 typhoon. Hey, it's not my fault you ponies can't stand the rain, or bother reading the weather annoucnements." 

"I'm not complainings! Who here is complainings? Matter of fact, this is nothing compared to summertime back in Horseinki. Just saying that eet's wetter than usual forthis region" The white and blue maned bat pony replied.

"Hmm. Yeah, it is a bit odd.  You'd think the pegasai would've dispersed the rain more efficiently than this." The foxy lady said as she swept her reddish brown bangs to the side and started making her way to the side entrance. 

Her bluish lavender coated companion trotted by her side in step.  "Who knows? One of the wonderbolts is probably having a hissy fits. Either that or eet's another region wide calamity again. What are we, like, 3 weeks overdue?" 

"Yeah, that sounds about right." The foxy one said as they both entered the building though the roof entrance. 

--------------------------------

Roll intro title sequence. Theme song sponsored by Foal Factory

MLP forums presents:

ANOTHEHIGSCHOORP

Written and directed by: 

Us. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Sparkle flapped it gentlely "hey thanks. " she said "most ponies wouldn't even bat an eye if they saw me hurt... Then again most ponies where I'm from wouldn't care if their grandma was dying... Ponies are jerks" She looked up at Sty she was greatful but she didn't know how to show it without being to cliché

``You`re welcome, i just might think you haven`t meet the right ponies yet .....``As he stared in the mare`s eyes

``Ohh, my name is Sty btw, what`s your name ?``

With quick glance he changed his attention from her eyes to her wing

``While you think, let me look at that wing`` as he hold her wing Sty gave the mare his backpack and told her to look for a case that said `For Sty with love` the case contained some white pils with purple spots on them.

@,

Earth pony woke up and started to talk  to Potion.

Potion didn't catch all what he said but got ''unicorn you is'' and ''come with me''

''Wait what''

Earth pony rushed through the door but stopped to help Sparkle.

''Okay'' He walked after him.

@,

"That from your mare friend Sty?" Sparkle said searching the bag "the name's Sparkle. " she pulled the case out and dropped it in front of Sty "thanks again for helping me. Your very kind and I'm sure your special somepony is appreciative of it" she smiled at him

''Hey, are you okay Sparkle?'' Potion asked when he saw the cut in her wing.

''Can I ask what happened?''

Edited by The Cerberus

(edited)

``You`re welcome, i just might think you haven`t meet the right ponies yet .....``As he stared in the mare`s eyes

``Ohh, my name is Sty btw, what`s your name ?``

With quick glance he changed his attention from her eyes to her wing

``While you think, let me look at that wing`` as he hold her wing Sty gave the mare his backpack and told her to look for a case that said `For Sty with love` the case contained some white pils with purple spots on them.

"That from your mare friend Sty?" Sparkle said searching the bag "the name's Sparkle. " she pulled the case out and dropped it in front of Sty "thanks again for helping me. Your very kind and I'm sure your special somepony is appreciative of it" she smiled at him

@,

Earth pony woke up and started to talk to Potion.

Potion didn't catch all what he said but got ''unicorn you is'' and ''come with me''

''Wait what''

Earth pony rushed through the door but stopped to help Sparkle.

''Okay'' He walked after him.

@,

''Hey, are you okay Sparkle?'' Potion asked when he saw the cut in her wing.

"Oh yeah just bleeding a little. No biggie" she said looking at the new arrival "your magic right? I mean as in your name is magic.but your magic in another way as well? I'm confused. Very confused" Sparkle rubbed the back of her head you could tell she was embarrassed "ask away then" Edited by Sparkle Sword

"Oh yeah just bleeding a little. No biggie" she said looking at the new arrival "your magic right? I mean as in your name is magic.but your magic in another way as well? I'm confused. Very confused" Sparkle rubbed the back of her head you could tell she was embarrassed

''I suppose you mean that I'm unicorn, and please, use my last name, Potion, less confusion''

Potion took some kind of plant from his saddlepack and pressed the wound with it.

''Don't worry, this will stop the bleeding.'' He smiled little.

''And that what happened in class, don't worry about that, that pony just over reacted.''

Edited by The Cerberus

''I suppose you mean that I'm unicorn, and please, use my last name, Potion, less confusion''

Potion took some kind of plant from his saddlepack and pressed the wound with it.

''Don't worry, this will stop the bleeding.'' He smiled little bit short time.

''And that what happened in class, don't worry about, that pony just over reacted.''

"I hate it when that happens. She had no idea who I was or where I came from yet she judges me anyway... But I've sworn to try not hate anypony this year. And so far it's proving difficult to live up to my word" Sparkle looked down the corridor "what classes next guys? " she said looking up at potion

While walking the halls on his break like he usually does, Zy cane across a scene that was not an everyday occurrence. A group of ponies all huddled around someone who was bleeding slightly from the wing. The CerberusSparkle SwordGreyMane "Excuse me. May I get an explanation of what is happening here and how it happened?"

''I personally are helping and talking with Sparkle, how this happened? I don't know.''

Potion answered and looked towards Zy.

''Now your here, do you possibly know what is our next class?''

He was looked at Zy with respectful facial expression.

''I don't remember myself''

@,

Sty openned the case took a pill and squashed it in his hoofs.

As he powdered the wing he also answeared the cute mare 

``Heh...., no.., it`s a gift from my mother, she is an unicorn medic, and gave me this case years ago, for moments like this.``

``Well i think you are ready for now, it might hurt a bit, let me help you.``

Sty helped Sparkle close her wing, after that he looked with his eyes aggitated into her eyes then smiled and said:

``Nice to meet you Sparkle.......aaaa i don`t know i don`t have a special somepony to make her proud, at least at the moment..``

Slowly moving, Sty gathered his case and threw it in the backpack

With a very quick and disturbing voice he heard Zy asking about the incident

``There is no problem here Zy, we where just getting our friend here to the nursery, she just fell.``

``If we have a problem, be sure i`ll look for you``

FROM NOWHERE

They all feel a tremble and hear a boom comming from the roof

With a low voice Sty said

``Zy.., i think you should check the roof as we take our friend to a less slippery place ``

He then took Sparkle by her hoof and asked Potion if he was comming as they headed to the nursery.

Edited by GreyMane

Out of nowhere boom came from the roof.

''What was that?''

Potion looked at Zy, ''it's seem you can't tell our next class right now'' He was smiling little and then he looked at Sty.

@,

''Yes I come too''

He started to follow.

''I didn't hear you name, so who are you, and why you asked me to follow you, and why did you come sleep to our class?  

Edited by The Cerberus

@,

Sty openned the case took a pill and squashed it in his hoofs.

As he powdered the wing he also answeared the cute mare 

``Heh...., no.., it`s a gift from my mother, she is an unicorn medic, and gave me this case years ago, for moments like this.``

``Well i think you are ready for now, it might hurt a bit, let me help you.``

Sty helped Sparkle close her wing, after that he looked with his eyes aggitated into her eyes then smiled and said:

``Nice to meet you Sparkle.......aaaa i don`t know i don`t have a special somepony to make her proud, at least at the moment..``

Slowly moving, Sty gathered his case and threw it in the backpack

With a very quick and disturbing voice he heard Zy asking about the incident

``There is no problem here Zy, we where just getting our friend here to the nursery, she just fell.``

``If we have a problem, be sure i`ll look for you``

FROM NOWHERE

They all feel a tremble and hear a boom comming from the roof

With a low voice Sty said

``Zy.., i think you should check the roof as we take our friend to a less slippery place ``

He then took Sparkle by her hoof and asked Potion if he was comming as they headed to the nursery.

Sparkle blushed a little as Sty held her hoof (mabye this place isn't as bad as I thought) she thought as the two began to head to the nursery "Sty... What do you think that was? Mabye the rain has turned into a storm. That can happen. Right?" She was nervous but her blush didn't fade

Zy was about to answer the question that had been thrown at him, bit the sound from the roof startled him enough that he forget to speak English. "What In the world was that?". He quickly corrected his language. "I don't know what that was, but it doesn't sound good. As you were."

He quickly turned and quickly made his way to the stair way, making his way up to the roof. The source of the sound.

(I'd like to know what I'm seeing.)

Sparkle blushed a little as Sty held her hoof (mabye this place isn't as bad as I thought) she thought as the two began to head to the nursery "Sty... What do you think that was? Mabye the rain has turned into a storm. That can happen. Right?" She was nervous but her blush didn't fade

``Yeah it might be, but no worries we will hear from Zy soon about that ``

``Ohh and btw we don`t need to go to the nursery, the powder i gave you and the plant from Potion will heal your wound.``

Sty slowed the pace down, and felt weird again, he then turned at Potion and Sparkle and said:

``Ok let`s all stand on a bench in the canteen, i feel kinda tired, and we still have a break, might as well know each other better``

As they sit on the bench, in a not so empty canteen they started talking about themselves

``So...., you both are year 1 ?, how do you feel ? :3 ``

``Ohh and btw we don`t need to go to the nursery, the powder i gave you and the plant from Potion will heal your wound.``

Sty slowed the pace down, and felt weird again, he then turned at Potion and Sparkle and said:

``Ok let`s all stand on a bench in the canteen, i feel kinda tired, and we still have a break, might as well know each other better``

As they sit on the bench, in a not so empty canteen they started talking about themselves

''Well, we are actually in second year''

''I myself don't really like to be here, I would like to be just studying potions in home.''

Potion took his notebook from saddlepacks and started to read what he have been writing.

''Now I ask again when it's more peaceful, what is your name and why you asked me to follow me, you said something me being unicorn?'' 

"What no!? Second atleast!" Sparkle wasn't angry just frustrated "but to answer your question. Nervous, lonely and scared mostly because of the 'incident' that happened last year. Or because of the fact I've never ever been here or because of other reasons involving... Reasons"

``Ohh...., ok, i searched for you Potion because i need to show you a form of magic that i had some problems upstairs, and you were the first unicorn student it came to my mind, `why i slept in your class?` well i didn`t i passed out, why ?, i don`t know last time was when i touched a relic owned by my mom from our family.``

``I felt weird just when i entered the classroom, just like now i`m feeling weird, don`t know why maybe someone has a relic ``

``As for you, Sparkle, you had an aura of mystery around you since you came here under the wing of that dragon, that btw, scared me .....``

He then slighly smiled at her with proud eyes

``But now when i look at you, i sincerely see a kind but slighly sad pony... and a little red in the cheeks``

``Don`t be nervous, it`s highschool, it`s stressfull, lonely you`re no more``

He then took his backpack and pulled out a little box and opened it in front of here.

Inside there was a little green stone, Sty then slowly pulled Sparkle`s hand and gave her the box with the stone and said:

``Whenever you`re sad or scared, hold this and close your eyes for 2 seconds and all that troubles your mind will dissapear, but a warning,

this stone must be touched only by you it has your energy and only your`s.``

He then looked at them and with a grin and said:

``This is not magic, take it as aaa........aaaaa..... energy channeling practice, it helps you``

Sty then searched his backpack and threw Potion a box too, with his own stone.

Edited by GreyMane

Potion started to write to his notebook.

''Earth pony who has problems with magic. Relics causes passing out.''

''This is gonna be interesting year''

@,

''I'm not good with ''normal'' magic but I can try to help you''

''And Relic, could Sparkle's knife be that relic?'' 

He looked at Sparkle ''And you Sparkle, whenever you have problem feel free to come ask help from me, even that I want be alone, I'm happy to help you.''

He took his book out and started to read.

Edited by The Cerberus

As the group of ponies slowly dispersed, a small pink demon hatchling slowly crept through the wall, fazing through is as though it wasn't there. The hatchlings eyes darted left and right, swears nd curses sounded from behind the wall as the hatchling crept forward slowly into the now empty hall.

In an eruption of hooves, magic, and manga, Cliff came barreling through a cast portal in the wall chasing after the little demon. His sight locked onto it as he charged after it. The green portal flashed shut and Cliff dive tackled the hatchling into a trashcan, in a heap of garbage was a unicorn smiling brightly as he wrestled his small companion. Cliff froze as he realized what would become of him if he was seen in such a position.

He stood up abruptly and dusted himself off, but got caught in a fit of laughter as his companion crawled about under his coat, its tiny claws tickling him as it moved. Cliff patted furiously trying to capture the unseen creature, (landing a direct hit he caught extra damage points (-20hp)) in a fit of giggles and chuckles, he grabbed the hatchling and flung it at a wall. The tiny demon passed right through it like a rock into water, leaving tiny ripples.

Diving forward, cliff cast a purple tracking portal, following the creature of darkness to where ever it had chosen to go. Obviously the idiot cant remember a thing since he left a heap of garbage strewn throughout the hall.

``Ohh...., ok, i searched for you Potion because i need to show you a form of magic that i had some problems upstairs, and you were the first unicorn student it came to my mind, `why i slept in your class?` well i didn`t i passed out, why ?, i don`t know last time was when i touched a relic owned by my mom from our family.``

``I felt weird just when i entered the classroom, just like now i`m feeling weird, don`t know why maybe someone has a relic ``

``As for you, Sparkle, you had an aura of mystery around you since you came here under the wing of that dragon, that btw, scared me .....``

He then slighly smiled at her with proud eyes

``But now when i look at you, i sincerely see a kind but slighly sad pony... and a little red in the cheeks``

``Don`t be nervous, it`s highschool, it`s stressfull, lonely you`re no more``

He then took his backpack and pulled out a little box and opened it in front of here.

Inside there was a little green stone, Sty then slowly pulled Sparkle`s hand and gave her the box with the stone and said:

``Whenever you`re sad or scared, hold this and close your eyes for 2 seconds and all that troubles your mind will dissapear, but a warning,

this stone must be touched only by you it has your energy and only your`s.`"

He then looked at them and with a grin and said:

``This is not magic, take it as aaa........aaaaa..... energy channeling practice, it helps you``

Sty then searched his backpack and threw Potion a box too, with his own stone.

"Thanks Sty... Your one weird colt but i like that " Sparkle said smiling at him

Potion started to write to his notebook.

''Earth pony who has problems with magic. Relics causes passing out.''

''This is gonna be interesting year''

''I'm not good with ''normal'' magic but I can try to help you''

''And Relic, could Sparkle's knife be that relic?'' 

He looked at Sparkle ''And you Sparkle, whenever you have problem feel free to come ask help from me, even that I want be alone, I'm happy to help you.''

He took his book out and started to read.

"What you mean this?" Sparkle pulled out her dagger slightly revealing its hidden secret. It was no standard issue dagger it had a yellow gemstone encrusted in its metal plating on the hilt. She didn't want to get it confiscated again so she only took it out to the hilt just barely enough to be seen

Zy was about to answer the question that had been thrown at him, bit the sound from the roof startled him enough that he forget to speak English. "What In the world was that?". He quickly corrected his language. "I don't know what that was, but it doesn't sound good. As you were."

He quickly turned and quickly made his way to the stair way, making his way up to the roof. The source of the sound.

(I'd like to know what I'm seeing.)

The creaking of the rooftop door creaked down into the passageway that lead into the school. "That ees still a ridiculous mount of rain." said the tall bat pony mare as she made her way down the staircase. 

"Again, I've been in crazier. You should've come with me that time." said her foxy companion as she jumped to the outside of the stairway, flipping her trenchcoat off the rail, and proceeded to slide down to the bottom. The pleather trenchcoat was rain slicked, as was her reddish brown mane, but outside of her paws, the rest of her looked pretty dry. The same couldn't be said for the dripping wet mare trotting down the steps. When she reached the floor, she proceeded to shake herself of of rainwater. whipping her wings out to the sides to get the water of them too. "Ugh. Hopefully I've gots time to gets dry before my class. I can't exactly prepare soakign wet. When are our classes again Meeks?"

"Hmm, hold on, hold on. said 'Meeks' as she  started walking, pulling a crazy folded piece of paper out of her trench coat pocket. As the princess sized bat pony and the trenchcoat toting fox woman rounded the corner, they saw somepony coming their way. 

"Sup?"

As Tinker toy and Locksmith walked through the hallways they looked at their schedules,  somehow they had gotten all the same classes this semester."I swear, whoever set up class schedules did this on purpose!" said Locksmith, looking up from the paper at Tinker toy. "Do you think that us having the same classes is a bad thing?" Tinker asked. "No, but would it kill the school systemse to give us a year without the same classes?" Answered Locksmith in an annoyed tone. the two continued their trot to the next class; Cultural sciences...

Edited by Artimis Whooves

@Child Of Darkness

"Probably." The Foxy lady shrugged, answering his first question. She then fished something out of her trenchcoat pocket. It was a wallet, opened up revealing an instructors ID.   "Dr. Miko Sama. I'll be teaching the newly integrated philosophy courses this year." she explained, then curtly bowed. 

Then the towering, still dripping wet bat pony mare steeped up. "Oh, I'm Taivas. I'm the history teacher this year. The department of education transferred us here since Canterlot High School is currently closed down for reconstruction. You've probably heard all abouts it in the news at this point." She said in her thick Fillynnish accent, finally pulling out her own ID on a chain.

"Um so, we just gots here and we were never told when our classes were, so do you have a copy of the schedule, or know what class periods are going on right now?" 

@@The Cerberus,@,

Sparkle took out the dagger slowly and,  for just a bit, just as Sty and Potion could take a quick look.

But no one knew what would be the weirdest part of the day

As Sty looked at the dagger, his eyes turned from hazel to a light blue and his mane took a more aggresive and spiky look than before.

He then was looking with puppy eyes at Sparkle and Potion as they were looking weird at him, he did not understand why they stared him weirdly.

`` What..?...., i said something ?...., hang on, my eyes itch a bit..., i have something in my eye ?`` as he was scraching with his hoof

As quick as Sparkle put her dagger back, as quick his eyes returned to hazel-green and his mane back to his normal lenght.

And with an innocent face he said:

``You have a nice dagger, but why you took it with you ? ``

Edited by GreyMane